just this side of Heaven
✟44,831.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't think Odie is going to be able to sleep any time soon. Maybe some reps will help calm him down. ;)

odie.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valentine

Legend
Feb 22, 2005
Virginia
✟39,065.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:wave: Getting ready to head out for work. Gave reppies to everyone the first page. :cry:Didn't have much rep time yesterday and will be offline most of today. :idea: BUT . . . maybe my repper will completely reload and I'll have fresh hot reppies to pass out when I come back. :clap:

Upvote 0

twob4me

Shark bait hoo ha ha
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2003
Here :)
✟215,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay I repped the previous page and then some random reps. I'll be out cleaning two churches today. Hopefully I'll be out of here by 8 or 8:30. Should be back later today.Just a reminder..
repme.jpg
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Watchman4hm

Feb 7, 2002
✟169,179.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Okay I repped the previous page and then some random reps. I'll be out cleaning two churches today. Hopefully I'll be out of here by 8 or 8:30. Should be back later today.Just a reminder..
repme.jpg
:thumbsup:
I clean out churches too! :),,But thats usually cause they dont like a message of repentance ...lol...reps to you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

twob4me

Shark bait hoo ha ha
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2003
Here :)
✟215,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I clean out churches too! :),,But thats usually cause they dont like a message of repentance ...lol...reps to you!

I do this for a living. :thumbsup: I clean on Thursdays and Sundays. That is most of the time. But Thanksgiving and Christmas messes up the schedule. ^_^ I've been cleaning full time now for over a year. But have been cleaning for this lady for about 6 yrs. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.