Rep Pete Stark's proclamation for National Day of Reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

IisJustMe

He rescued me because He delighted in me (Ps18:19)
Jun 23, 2006
Blue Springs, Missouri
✟23,494.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Neither was the United States. You would be one of the first people to call the founding fathers not "True Christians" if they were alive today. Fundamentalism did not exist yet.
More proof you post without knowledge. But everyone on CF already knows that.

Upvote 0

Godcreatedsteve

Apr 11, 2012
✟458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The right for everyone to express their own religious views is fine but for all those that do, they're on their way to hell.

If God judges you as mercilessly as you presume to judge others I would think you're the one in trouble. (Matt 7:1-2)

Upvote 0

tranz4md

Redeemed by His grace
Jun 6, 2011
✟15,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If God judges you as mercilessly as you presume to judge others I would think you're the one in trouble. (Matt 7:1-2)

Who did I judge? I'm repeating the word of God which states there is only one way to Heaven and that is through Jesus Christ and when man wants to make up his own religion and create a god of his own liking to try to cover or justify sinning they are on their way to hell.

God's word says it and that's good enough for me and as a follower of His I'm commanded to share the truth of His word with others.

Go back and read my posts I haven't been ugly to anyone in here, I love people even those who are lost and don't know Christ. I pray for people everywhere every night that God would draw them to Himself before He returns.

I'm not judging anyone I'm just sharing the word of God and what His word says. God says everyone must work out their own salvation with fear and trembling.

Upvote 0

WilliamB

Apr 21, 2011
Miami, FL
✟2,869.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who did I judge? I'm repeating the word of God which states there is only one way to Heaven and that is through Jesus Christ and when man wants to make up his own religion and create a god of his own liking to try to cover or justify sinning they are on their way to hell.

God's word says it and that's good enough for me and as a follower of His I'm commanded to share the truth of His word with others.

Go back and read my posts I haven't been ugly to anyone in here, I love people even those who are lost and don't know Christ. I pray for people everywhere every night that God would draw them to Himself before He returns.

I'm not judging anyone I'm just sharing the word of God and what His word says. God says everyone must work out their own salvation with fear and trembling.

We have no clue who's going to heaven or hell and trying to use the Word to justify ones beliefs, doesnt make it so. The bible is very clear on those who judge and since the decision on who's going to heaven or hell is a final judgment, we have no right to speak it as if it were true. That's called judging, through a self-righteous heart. Im sure if one can recall scripture on hell, one can recall scripture on judging. Judgment is God's and God's alone. We have every right to disagree with policy, but being a "Christian" doesnt crown anyone God. People who continue to do this are part of the problem as it pushes people away from God.

Romans 2 12:24 is very clear that not only will there be those that don't know the law, still able to do the law because it's written on all our hearts. Not just Christians. It goes on to say that the hypocrisy among Christians is what causes others who don't know God, to blaspheme God. Something to think about.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON

Thread will remain closed due to the flaming:

Flaming and Harassment
●
Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.
● If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button. Do not report another member out of spite.
● Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christian.
● Those who do not adhere to the Statement of Faith are welcome as members and participants in discussions, but you are required to respect these beliefs, even if you do not share them.
● Do not make another member's experience on this site miserable. This includes, making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.
● Respect another member's request to cease personal contact.

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.