✟17,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Rendering Unto Caesar, What Is Caesar's, and Unto God What Is God's

Implicit throughout the Bible is the commandment that every Believer has two obligations that are not disharmonious. These two obligations are to render unto God, what is God's, and unto Caesar, what it Caesar's.

This teaching is one of the most fundamental basis' of our Faith, and yet it is little discussed or preached upon, and is a nearly taboo subject in the church. The reason for this is most Believers don't want to render anything unto either of these two powers, as they are by nature selfish, lazy, and risk averse.

Rendering unto either of these is expensive, demanding and dangerous. And there is always the danger of these two coming into conflict with each other. Thus most Christians are content to soft pedal any obligation to either God or Caesar.

In a representative Republican Democracy, such as America, we have to face the fact that because we have the vote, and a host of other rights, that we, in effect, ARE Caesar. Proceeding with this to a logical conclusion, every act of government at every level, no matter how small, has our fingerprints all over it, and our signature at the bottom. This is scary, but it follows logically from the facts.

Thus we are especially called to do our Civic Duty every day of the year. If we are Caesar then we are we are responsible for everything Caesar (our government) does.

This call to Civic Duty is something Christians seem to shrink from, but yet cannot avoid. What Church has a Civic Duty Ministry, or even a Registration and Voting Ministry? Very few do much of anything to see that that as many as possible of their church members are registered to vote, and actually do vote every time, much less that church members are made aware of the issues and candidates put before the voters.

NOW, this in no way should imply that the Church should tell anyone who, or what, to vote for, or against. This is not commanded, or required, and would be personally demeaning in any case. People can vote as they choose, but register and vote in an informed manner, they must, if they are going to follow Jesus' teaching to "Render unto Caesar, what is Caesar's."

Last edited:

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus planned on staying alive till he had finished his work and was not going to be tricked by the sons of satan (fake jews) of the "synagogue of Satan". Christ

That is all this is about. Jesus Christ never wanted his people and nations to be slaves under satan's usury and left & right bloodsucking systems. "And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts." Malachi

It is not right to obey evil man made rules. 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.
The punishment for making up laws is DEATH.

You can't keep Gods (word) laws Commandments and be involved in a demon-crazy (democracy) system.

Jesus was about God's simple honest system of Law and Order and Obeyed God's Law and Order every day that he was on this earth to the DOT (The letter of The Law).

God forbids men from making up laws. God forbids left and right blood-sucking (poli=many tick=bloodsuckers) and demon-crazy (democracy).

Demon-crazy (democracy) is idol worship you don't believe me just watch the conventions. The British spit in Gods face and even call the bloodsuckers a House of Lords.

God is not a happy camper with all the evil that is going on.

When are His followers going to stand up and fight back?

Upvote 0

LLWHA

May 21, 2007
✟910.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yep. Its been a while since we've had some member support the Sovereign Citizens argument here. It would be funny if someone tried. :)

We have God Given Rights and not some rights given to us by men in a CON or by law makers in some congress or white house..

Men give you your rights they can and will take them away.

Upvote 0

WinBySurrender

Dec 27, 2011
✟4,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus planned on staying alive till he had finished his work and was not going to be tricked by the sons of satan (fake jews) of the "synagogue of Satan". Christ

That is all this is about. Jesus Christ never wanted his people and nations to be slaves under satan's usury and left & right bloodsucking systems. "And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts." Malachi

It is not right to obey evil man made rules. 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

You can't keep Gods (word) laws Commandments and be involved in a demon-crazy (democracy) system.

Jesus was about God's simple honest system of Law and Order and Obeyed God's Law and Order every day that he was on this earth to the DOT (The letter of The Law).

God forbids men from making up laws. God forbids left and right blood-sucking (poli=many tick=bloodsuckers) and demon-crazy (democracy).

Demon-crazy (democracy) is idol worship you don't believe me just watch the conventions. The British spit in Gods face and even call the bloodsuckers a House of Lords.

looney_tunes_thats_all_folks.jpg

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

uhmmm...I think I speak for all of us here when I say: "What?" :sorry:
tulc(seriously) :wave:

Upvote 0