Not open for further replies.

CFpetRESCUER4

Dec 7, 2005
✟16,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is just a quick reminder and update .

I have got 5 pets out and put them in daycare to avoid the end of the month wanted to do it now incase CF goes down or something they'll be safe.

There are four pets needing to be adopted

Then there's the two that are 850 and 2000 which we will lose because of the high price..:sigh:

Cfpr4

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Rut said:
Can you adopt more pets then one?

You can, but it's very tricky. You have to put the one you have in daycare, and also remember to put the new one in daycare before the first one is scheduled to come out. Otherwise the first one disappears into cyberspace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

CFfosterangel2

CFpetRESCUER4 said:

I have got 5 pets out and put them in daycare to avoid the end of the month wanted to do it now incase CF goes down or something they'll be safe.

Then there's the two that are 850 and 2000 which we will lose because of the high price..:sigh:

Cfpr4

I try to adopt the higher priced ones because we have a better chance of someone else adopting a lower priced one, so I took the one for 850. I am going to put him in daycare & adopt another one.

I am hoping to adopt one for a lesser price as I'm running out of blessings (I'll have to go to BE!!).

Upvote 0
C

CFfosterangel2

CFpetRESCUER4 said:

Cfpr4

If I adopt another one, can I put BOTH pets in daycare (I'll be out of town for the weekend).

Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheSerenityPrayer

God- change me, mold me, use me
Oct 22, 2005
MS
✟20,819.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
ravenscape said:
You can, but it's very tricky. You have to put the one you have in daycare, and also remember to put the new one in daycare before the first one is scheduled to come out. Otherwise the first one disappears into cyberspace.

hmm. I didnt think you could do that. I guess Im going to have to go and save a pet from being in cyberspace.

Upvote 0

CFpetRESCUER4

Dec 7, 2005
✟16,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ok just a reminder that were trying not to adopt pets for more than 700 cause I believe thats how much it is to make them.... People trying making profits so they buy then inexpensive then turn around an adopt it out .. LIKE the 2000 blessing one was bought from ME for 250 then 5 minutes later put up for 2000 so were gonna have to let that one go unless someone already adopted her..

Upvote 0

TheSerenityPrayer

God- change me, mold me, use me
Oct 22, 2005
MS
✟20,819.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
CFpetRESCUER4 said:
ok just a reminder that were trying not to adopt pets for more than 700 cause I believe thats how much it is to make them.... People trying making profits so they buy then inexpensive then turn around an adopt it out .. LIKE the 2000 blessing one was bought from ME for 250 then 5 minutes later put up for 2000 so were gonna have to let that one go unless someone already adopted her..

that is soo horrible that someone would do that. For pity sake, its a PET! :cry:grr! It is just frustrating!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.