Remember

DAYDRE

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,425.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I can not express in words the joy for you and me brethren. I am not ashamed to say that i am the wildest boy on my block and yet the King does not withhold his might from me. I say unto you my friends, it does not matter how or where you find yourself when you start; it only matters where you have in your heart to finish. I am living witness unto the power of my Lord. I keep it real with my God, and he sustains me for it. Not only sustains me, but uplifts my Spirit within like unto a mighty warrior of old. I am a knight in his Royal stead, fit and armed with my battle gear. The shield of faith, sword of his word, helmet of salvation, and for his names sake; the breast plate of righteousness=-=--/Quote /For we labor diligently to write, to persuade our children, and also our brethren, to believe in Christ, and to be reconciled to God; for we know that it is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do. And, notwithstanding we believe in Christ, we keep the law of Moses, and look forward with steadfastness unto Christ, until the law shall be fulfilled. And we talk Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, so that our children may know to what source they may look foe a remission of sins. AMEN & Amen/ 2 And they did kneel down with the a church, and pray to the Father in the name of Christ, saying: 3 O God, the Eternal Father, we ask thee in the name of thy Son, Jesus Christ, to bless and sanctify this bread to the souls of all those who partake of it; that they may eat in remembrance of the body of thy Son, and witness unto thee, O God, the Eternal Father, that they are willing to take upon them the name of thy Son, and always remember him, and keep his commandments which he hath given them, that they may always have his Spirit to be with them. Amen. The manner of administering the wine—Behold, they took the cup, and said: 2 O God, the Eternal Father, we ask thee, in the name of thy Son, Jesus Christ, to bless and sanctify this wine to the souls of all those who drink of it, that they may do it in remembrance of the blood of thy Son, which was shed for them; that they may witness unto thee, O God, the Eternal Father, that they do always remember him, that they may have his Spirit to be with them. Amen./unquote/