Relationship advice

pastor marty

May 18, 2015
✟1,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds to me like you need to find a new man. I think you can do better, and be happier. That is just my two cents based on what you wrote. It sucks to break up but sometimes you have to let go of something in order for God to put something better in your life. Hope it works out.
UR reply 2 I'm so BLUE/sky was pure Gospel.Mine were true 2 but snarky,tis my nature.

Reactions: PeaceB
Upvote 0

BlueAshSky

Winter is Coming
Apr 20, 2017
MI
✟16,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He came down today and we talked for a few hours and he ended our relationship for real. I guess i was delusional and it hit me when i gave the ring back.

Thank you for your advice and encouragement everyone you are all wonderful. I pray God blesses you

Upvote 0

PeaceB

Apr 20, 2017
Arlington
✟37,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
He came down today and we talked for a few hours and he ended our relationship for real. I guess i was delusional and it hit me when i gave the ring back.

Thank you for your advice and encouragement everyone you are all wonderful. I pray God blesses you
This has happened to a lot of us, and it does get better with time. Take some time off to heal. Good luck.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am sorry for you having to go through that! *Supportive Hug*

In a way it was maybe best it happened this fast and not that he for example would have been streching it out for a longer time. That could have 'caused more pain for you.

Take your time healing, and put your trust in Jesus Christ. He is there with you, and making it sure you will get build up stronger again. Much Love in Him! :hug:

Upvote 0

pastor marty

May 18, 2015
✟1,571.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Wakeup,smell th'Tacosauce & learn 2 do th'Samba.LIFE awaits U. B/Blessed w/ere ya go & whoever ya B when ya grow up..

Upvote 0