• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Rejoice! The Next Great Move of God Will Be Among the Broken of the World

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorta strange to think about. We who have struggled with some sort of addiction or mental issue are always wanting to be different.... to be normal, like everyone else. And yet, the next great..... the last great move of God, the latter rain, you know, the one that will be greater than the one in the book of Acts, will begin OUTSIDE the organized church. It will not begin with those who seemingly have it all together.

Does that shock you? It shouldn't. You see, the broken of the church, the poor, the lame, the broken, the addicted.... we have a huge advantage over "good normal Christians".

With our failures, our weaknesses, we know we need a doctor. We ALL need one, LOL, but the "good Christians' are not yet aware of that fact. .

I pray I may encourage you in your battle. You who have cried tears of sorrow over your failings are about to discover the God has kept every single one in a bottle.

There is an answer, one that works for even the weakest among us. Hungry eyes are about to be opened to the HOW of victory, and it will make no difference what the sin is that rules over you. None.

Glory to God, The overcome are about to become overcomers. And the world is about to be amazed.

blessings,

Gideon

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OUTSIDE the organized church.
I know a girl that is attending a recovery group in a church. She tells me that God is really doing a work in the lives of the people there to help deliver them. The power is still in the church, just not always in the conventional way of doing things. Moses does talk about how the latter rain to bring in the harvest well be greater then the early rain. We are told that Jesus is returning for a Bride without spot, blemish or wrinkle.

• Agree
Reactions: AllDayFaith
Upvote 0

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know a girl that is attending a recovery group in a church. She tells me that God is really doing a work in the lives of the people there to help deliver them. The power is still in the church, just not always in the conventional way of doing things. Moses does talk about how the latter rain to bring in the harvest well be greater then the early rain. We are told that Jesus is returning for a Bride without spot, blemish or wrinkle.
Amen my brother.

When I share on our future, a final awakening, there are always a few who say it is impossible for all that is ever mentioned in scripture is a great falling away.

I disagree. Right now the wheat and tares are growing together. Imagine you are a tare. All of a sudden, all the real Christians... the wheat.. awake and walk fully in the light. Whoa!

The tares will flee.... also known as falling away. Caused by the last great awakening.

Are we ready? ☺️

Reactions: AllDayFaith
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sorta strange to think about. We who have struggled with some sort of addiction or mental issue are always wanting to be different.... to be normal, like everyone else. And yet, the next great..... the last great move of God, the latter rain, you know, the one that will be greater than the one in the book of Acts, will begin OUTSIDE the organized church. It will not begin with those who seemingly have it all together.

Does that shock you? It shouldn't. You see, the broken of the church, the poor, the lame, the broken, the addicted.... we have a huge advantage over "good normal Christians".

With our failures, our weaknesses, we know we need a doctor. We ALL need one, LOL, but the "good Christians' are not yet aware of that fact. .

I pray I may encourage you in your battle. You who have cried tears of sorrow over your failings are about to discover the God has kept every single one in a bottle.

There is an answer, one that works for even the weakest among us. Hungry eyes are about to be opened to the HOW of victory, and it will make no difference what the sin is that rules over you. None.

Glory to God, The overcome are about to become overcomers. And the world is about to be amazed.

blessings,

Gideon

Have you heard of Mario Murillo?

He also was somehow led by God to go to the very poor areas of cities in California and he was show that an Awakening would begin there.

There are quite a few fascinating videos on youtube by him.

Upvote 0