Reinhard Bonnke, Claudio Freidzon and angels excelling missions...

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟252,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Reinhard Bonnke and South American Pentecostals and Randy Clark mention angels in their preaching or interviews. Angels come to work, to strengthen, or to commission people to worship God. Some see them in the Spirit. In this CFAN meeting Reinhard implores the angels at minute 2 and 30 seconds: Reinhard preaches

As an aside this is not the NAR movement.

After conversions in such large numbers the churches swell in size taking in the newly saved. There is an old dispute between Roman Catholics and Protestants from the times of the Thirty Years War. The fighting is all gone except in Northern Ireland. So the Anglicans would say, "you worship Mary and the holy angels." The Catholics denied it, and they found faults with the Anglicans... It was recorded in Jesuit vows.

So when new converts learn the faith that changed their hearts, sometimes they are taught not to ask God for angels works, saying it is worship of angels. I think this is unfortunate, to lose a bit of the faith that won their hearts.

In this video: Reinhard's friends Daniel Kolenda, Heidi Baker, Lisa and John Bevere, Claudio Freidzon, Todd White, Joel Osteen's mother, Brian Houston praise and farewell Reinhard.

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟551,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting/informative books..on Angels.
--
'Angels: God's Secret Agents'
- Billy Graham
'Open My Eyes, Lord'
- Practical Guide to Angelic Visitations and Heavenly Experience
- Gary Oates
--
Reinhard Bonnke
- German Pentecostal Evangelist.
- His primary focus was..on Africa.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟252,030.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Interesting/informative books..on Angels.
--
'Angels: God's Secret Agents'
- Billy Graham
'Open My Eyes, Lord'
- Practical Guide to Angelic Visitations and Heavenly Experience
- Gary Oates
--
Reinhard Bonnke
- German Pentecostal Evangelist.
- His primary focus was..on Africa.
I remember Gary Oates preaching live to us, and some of their team's amazing 101 ministry.

Upvote 0