Marital Status
Single
*paints the Pub green* ^_^

YAY!!!!

*throws green stuff everywhere*

Here you go ^_^

green.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ScottBot

Revolutionary
May 2, 2005
a state of desperation
✟57,712.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, I am not sure how much longer I am going to come back here. I was hoping that things would have changed a bit during my hiatus, but its been my experience that things have gotten worse. I hate to be a downer, and I miss many of you tremendously, so I may pop in now and again to say hi, but I think that it is time for me to move on to other things. I wish you all God's love and peace in your lives.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hello David :wave: It's great to see you :)

I hope that you and your wife are enjoying this time as you eagerly await baby's arrival :hug:

Everything is going well. I wish I could help out more around here...but I would not miss a moment of this.

The last sonogram was good. This is one of the better pics:

Ultra.jpg

There is a place that does the full 3D for a good price. We are thinking about that. For about 160$ you can bring the whole family in, get a DVD of the session. 6 color and 6 black and white photos. And those are the kind where you can see the face exactly.

In this pic I was thinking...."oh look, you can see the soft spot on the skull."

But really that was later. While we were there the doctor was switching views and showed us 3D the chambers of the heart and the hemispheres of the brain. All as they should be.

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Well, I am not sure how much longer I am going to come back here. I was hoping that things would have changed a bit during my hiatus, but its been my experience that things have gotten worse. I hate to be a downer, and I miss many of you tremendously, so I may pop in now and again to say hi, but I think that it is time for me to move on to other things. I wish you all God's love and peace in your lives.

It has been really tough at times. We miss you too Scott.

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
David, what a wonderous joy to see the baby xray. :)

Scott, we miss you too...very much and the only way to make things better here is by hanging around and fellowshipping... and not getting caught up in the drama rama. It's so nice to see you and I've missed you sooo much.

Andy, WOW!!!! it's been way too long and I pray that you come back and visit much more often. I miss you.

rmw :hug: It's sooo cool seeing you here. And Silent Traveler and Steph :hug:

One of these days, we all need to be in here at the same time and have a nice get together.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.