Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Everything goes except a deep discussion about Religion .

This is a very comfortable place to be :)

Oh and welcome to the best Pub on earth - pull up a chair / bean bag or park yourself in a squishy sofa - whatever suits you.

Drinks are on and under the bar , food - well for that just shout for Marvin - he's the best bar tender ever.

Now back to the Rugby :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So tired...

Missed a stop on the train twice, once cause I fell asleep in the morning, the second cause I was day dreaming during the evening. Then when I finally got to the right stop and transferred, I got on the wrong direction and didn't realize 'til way late...
:) i hate days like that.

Trying to cut down on internet useage for lent. Officially only given up the facebook, but today is Sunday. :)

Sobering lent this one, been though a rather turbulent mental period and reflecting on the people I may have hurt. They tell me not to worry, but one can't help but.

Irony of the week, my therapist talks in terms of how you deal with difficult emotions and wants to use meds and cbt on me.

My priest said that you can't be help accountable for your emotions, just honestly tell others how you feel and ask God to guide you in a spirit of love though the stormy waters.

NHS therapist leads me to hate myself even more for being such an incontiment mess who can't get his life together.

Priest's advice has led me to reconcile with my father and am on the path to reconciling with friends I have hurt, am back working and on the mend.
That's great.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.