Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well - that bit of Excel work deserves celebrating :D

Raining here at present but not really heavy and should be short lived.

No new restrictions announced BUT Omicron is definitely spreading quickly - there are now 108 know cases in Scotland whereas about a week ago it was less than a handful :(

We have been urged to do daily testing , and if anyone in a household is confirmed as having Omicron the WHOLE household must now Isolate for 10 days , where before only those who were unvaccinated had to. Any vaccinated etc had to take a PCR and isolate till they had a negative result
Hopefully is won't be as severe as the previous variants...

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all :)

Another cold one but at least it's not technically freezing. Sitting having what passes for brekkie - coffee is good this morning :)

Will be out to Liturgy today and will see folk at coffee briefly afterwards . Father has been given several hundred boxes of LFT to ensure that everyone in the Parish has some , so they can test regularly.

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Sort of new - but actually sensible.

If anyone in a household tests positive - then the whole household must isolate for 10 days . If you are a contact outside the household , then you test daily and isolate till you have a negative PCR.

The most up-to-date summary I can find Covid in Scotland: More rules could come next week, says Swinney

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
sorry i haven't posted in a while , i haven't been very well , high temp and very sleepy , i have done a covid test, and it was false , so its not that i think it was at 24 hour thing , i talk to my dr tomorrow and i feel that i'll be fine i need to remember every day to drink enough water and not so much juice or pop ,i got an e mail from my new pastor at the new Church i am going to go to , soon , i want to go soon , but with the covid stuff i dont want to risk it but i feel i cant stay home all the time either
its 2.40am here at the moment staying up until 5 then try and sleep more , but i do feel a lot better

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Oh flipping heck - an eye 'thing' this week - what a pest , but it would have been worse if it was next week :) Hope all goes well

Just back from doing a bit of shopping - not a lot but we can't have the Church running out of coffee :)

Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,132.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh flipping heck - an eye 'thing' this week - what a pest , but it would have been worse if it was next week :) Hope all goes well

Just back from doing a bit of shopping - not a lot but we can't have the Church running out of coffee :)
It's good that it was picked up at this stage. But it is indeed a pest...

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,132.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OH NO !!

That's made a total mess of things for your family.
Are you all now in quarantine ?
Yes. We have to do antigen tests over the next few days.

Laura will isolate in the bedroom...:(

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0