Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I've just had my bill for Electricity and Gas for October/November and I'm shocked at what I've been charged for the Electricity - roughly twice what is the norm for that period - Gas is as I expected !!

Can't really see how I can use less electricity - the price has increased greatly !!

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've just had my bill for Electricity and Gas for October/November and I'm shocked at what I've been charged for the Electricity - roughly twice what is the norm for that period - Gas is as I expected !!

Can't really see how I can use less electricity - the price has increased greatly !!
Yes. Prices have sky rocketed...

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Good Morning Everyone , got up about an hour ago but now having my first coffee of the day , not doing much today staying at home tomorrow Weare going to go to our drop in I am hoping to see a friend there who is also Christian , she likes me and hears voices and see things and other mental health issues on top the drop in i go to are for people ( adults ) with mental health issues , she surprised me by talking about politics, and she like me hates Boris Johnson we had a great chat for hours just sitting having coffee and its was a really girly chat and really enjoyed it she should be there today id just love it if we have another day like that

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Temps have now dropped quite a bit :(

I'm really sorry for those folk on the Northeast who have now been without power since the winds took down lines on Friday . so many trees came down that it's giving them problems sorting things out. Seems the various companies ~hope~ to have power restored by the end of the week !! Imagine all that time without phones [ those cables were brought down too ] , heating, ability to cook and in some areas as well the water supply was damaged !

They have been reliant on mobile catering vans !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all.

Another winter morning - makes me enjoy hot coffee all the more :) Just done a LFT so I can head to Church with a clear conscience about that. It was a neg one :)

We seem to be in for a dry and cold day [ temp rising to the dizzy height of 3 !! ] but some wetness starting about 6pm

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
despite that I see that things are starting to tighten up again for you :(

Spotted on the Beeb a short time ago
A few more restrictions alright. Such as primary school children wearing masks in class and overseas visitors must have a test on arrival...

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Good Morning Everyone , woke up an hour ago , just making myself coffee , my sleeping is getting better at the moment there are times when id wake up at 4 am but i think my sleeping on the sofa until my husband goes to bed then go to bed with him,( normally 4 am ) i seem to sleep better than i did when just went to bed on my own unsure why it helps

Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,297,733.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Right on cue - slight rain [ a wee bit more than drizzle ] started just gone 6pm !

And some folk are going to be without power till Friday !! Imagine - 6 days and nights with no lights, no phones , no heating [ unless they had a log fire ] and some have no water either !!

Upvote 0