Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,301,744.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all - dry , though it's been raining overnight , but cold.

Bin is out - now for brekkie.

Silvio - make sure you give your eyes a break from the screen for a few mins every hour or so , by looking to somewhere as far as you can - the furthest corner of the room as an example.

Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,636.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The lunchtime view from my office window...

20201125_115139.jpg

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,301,744.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all

Up and having brekkie. Will have to head to Tesco as soon as it opens - I've Zoom Liturgy this am and am expecting to lose my car this afternoon for a while. My Annual boiler check is coming up and the very nice guy who does it checks/changes all my smoke, carbon monoxide alarm batteries for me FOC as long as I have the batteries on hand, soooo I'm off to Tesco to get them today.

Reactions: S.ilvio
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,636.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Morning all - dry so far AND if the forecast is correct [ I can be hopeful can't I ? ] will be like that most of the day.

OH - and it's that day of the week again :D :p :D
Do you mean Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday..? :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,301,744.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
A knitting class ? That's a new one on me . Many children never learn to knit 'cos their mothers didn't. I taught my pair to knit from an early age and when they should have started knitting in their needlework class at School [ aged about 9 I think ] the teacher was most surprised they didn't need teaching and used them to help the others :)

At their school knitting was part of their normal Needlework curriculum and was included in late Primary years

Upvote 0

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,301,744.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Morning all - dry cold - well it's winter after all ;)

Washing machine in action , brekkie being consumed. No Liturgy for us today because of Fr's meeting but I'll be watching the Ukrainian one this morning as it's the Holodomor Memorial day .

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,636.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A knitting class ? That's a new one on me . Many children never learn to knit 'cos their mothers didn't. I taught my pair to knit from an early age and when they should have started knitting in their needlework class at School [ aged about 9 I think ] the teacher was most surprised they didn't need teaching and used them to help the others :)

At their school knitting was part of their normal Needlework curriculum and was included in late Primary years
Well its an ad hoc class. One of the girls in her class knits and 3 or 4 others decided they wanted to learn. So they go into the school yard early to get lessons...:)

Upvote 0