REILLY's CCCVI - the Bard's Residence

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,413.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everybody...just stopping in to see how you all are?

Not sure if I mentioned, but on January 3rd this year, my Mom passed away...she was 77...she had been diagnosed with Lung Cancer and a Brain Mass on December 3rd, 2019...one month later, passed away....no pain or suffering though...

She was actually starting to feel better, then she passed...miss her terribly...please remember my family in your prayers ....

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Not sure if I mentioned, but on January 3rd this year, my Mom passed away...she was 77...she had been diagnosed with Lung Cancer and a Brain Mass on December 3rd, 2019...one month later, passed away....no pain or suffering though...

She was actually starting to feel better, then she passed...miss her terribly...please remember my family in your prayers ....
Lord have mercy! My condolences and prayers Jimmy.

Upvote 0

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟138,413.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanx Michie, good to see you...

Needless to say, it's been a rough year...I've had my good days and bad days...

Also, took a DNA test...had suspected that my 'dad' wasn't my bio dad...found an article of me being adopted...long story short, found my bio dad...he lives almost an hour away, technically, my last name is Cuccio...I always wanted to be Italian :)

And he has a daughter...my new half sister...we hit it off...but Dad, he doesn't wanna meet...which saddens me...please pray for him too, he's unsaved...he's 76...

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanx Michie, good to see you...

Needless to say, it's been a rough year...I've had my good days and bad days...

Also, took a DNA test...had suspected that my 'dad' wasn't my bio dad...found an article of me being adopted...long story short, found my bio dad...he lives almost an hour away, technically, my last name is Cuccio...I always wanted to be Italian :)

And he has a daughter...my new half sister...we hit it off...but Dad, he doesn't wanna meet...which saddens me...please pray for him too, he's unsaved...he's 76...
Well regardless of the complications, you are doubly blessed! Just give it time. Prayers for your situation in the meantime. Please keep us updated. :pray:

• Friendly
Reactions: Jimmy P
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I went through that with my mum 3 years ago. I know what you're going through Jimmy...:(

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Screenshot_20201023-070322_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,063.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well - that ended up by being some day

Just been watching a Lecture by an American Theologian , now based in Scotland. That was an incredible 90 mins - totally enthralled I was

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry to hear about your Mum, Sil...Do hope you're doing well considering...

Hi Anhelyna, I hope you're well and staying safe...
I've come out the other side, thank you. But it was an earth shattering time for me...

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟342,032.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well - that ended up by being some day

Just been watching a Lecture by an American Theologian , now based in Scotland. That was an incredible 90 mins - totally enthralled I was
Whats his name..?

Upvote 0