✟15,346.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I apologize in advance if this comes across as "spammy" but we've put a ton of time and effort into this and want share it with anyone who may be interested.

So, my cousin and I have started a new channel called Faith to Film. We are reformed Christians and our content reflects that. We have felt for a long time like there was a lack of high quality reformed content out there so this is our way of trying to do something about that. We currently post weekly videos based on RC Sproul's book: Essential Truths of the Christian Faith but have plans to expand to many more series.

We would sure appreciate it if you would go check the channel out and show it some love!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_586KehRtG8bcmScLrH_Q

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟144,607.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone,

I apologize in advance if this comes across as "spammy" but we've put a ton of time and effort into this and want share it with anyone who may be interested.

So, my cousin and I have started a new channel called Faith to Film. We are reformed Christians and our content reflects that. We have felt for a long time like there was a lack of high quality reformed content out there so this is our way of trying to do something about that. We currently post weekly videos based on RC Sproul's book: Essential Truths of the Christian Faith but have plans to expand to many more series.

We would sure appreciate it if you would go check the channel out and show it some love!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_586KehRtG8bcmScLrH_Q

This looks intriguing. Thanks for posting.

Upvote 0