Miss Mayberry

Senior Veteran
Dec 20, 2003
✟11,349.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
You know that a terrible tornado ruined the Auburn library? It was quite tragic. It blew away both books and one of them hadn't been colored in yet.

Nice. My dad's a major Auburn fan, he tells that one but says Alabama instead of Auburn. He enjoys making fun of other football teams. To him, it's not 'Tuscaloosa', but 'Tuscaloser'. :p

Upvote 0

DQlover2003

Veteran
Nov 30, 2003
FL
Visit site
✟9,157.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Here is something ya'll might enjoy :p yup we have quite a few rednecks in FL :p

Your Church Might be a Redneck Church If...
The finance committee refuses to provide funds for the purchase of a chandelier because none of the members know how to play it.

People ask, when Jesus fed 5000, whether the two fish were bass or catfish, and what bait was used to catch 'em.

The pastor says, "I'd like to ask Bubba to help take up the offering," then five guys and two women stand up.

Opening day of deer season is recognized as an official church holiday.

A member of the church requests to be buried in his 4-wheel-drive truck because "It ain't never been in a hole it couldn't get out of."

The choir is known as the "OK Chorale."

With a congregation of 500 members, there are only seven last names in the church directory.

Baptism is referred to as "branding."

There is a special fund raiser for a new church septic tank.

High notes on the organ make all the dogs asleep on the church floor begin to howl.

People think "rapture" is what you get when you lift something too heavy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lyle

I am last minute stuff
Nov 12, 2003
Home
Visit site
✟11,640.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"Hey y'all, watch this!", you might be a redneck.
Though not all Rednecks are hicks... It's more like, "Hey, watch this," or, "look what I can do." A rednecks famous last words...

But rednecks are farther spread then just the south, they're everywhere *looks around*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DQlover2003

Veteran
Nov 30, 2003
FL
Visit site
✟9,157.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
cbk said:
You know you're a redneck if your church's crucifix has a strange resemblance to a German swastika.
OK not all rednecks are racist....I know alot that aren't ...they even have best friends of different ethnicity sorry just had to say that though I know you were j/k

Upvote 0

Debbi

Sep 23, 2003
Alabama
Visit site
✟1,863.00
Faith
Protestant
Were any of those redneck jokes actually from Jeff Foxworthy? Don't quit your day job! Don't know redneck jokes but I heard a good Alabama-Auburn joke. Some Alabama cops were chasing some Auburn football players that were speeding. The Auburn guys got way ahead of the AL cops but when the Auburn guys got to the Georgia stateline, they stopped and the AL cops caught them. When asked why they stopped when they were so far ahead, the Auburn guys said that Georgia is an hour ahead...? I'm from AL so yes, redneck jobs do seem like they are picking on the south mostly.

Upvote 0