Red Rover, Red Rover come right on over....

KagomeShuko

Wretched Sinner/Belovèd Child of God/Church Nerd
Sep 6, 2004
Lake Charles, LA
Visit site
✟22,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
RED that's ME said:
1966 Baby Blue mustang convertible :)

Awhile ago my neighbors were selling at 1966 baby blue mustang. It's wasn't a convertable, though, and I think the front passenger's side floorboard was missing. I forget - we had asked about it because I was looking for a car at that time.

Stein Auf!
Bridget

Upvote 0
KagomeShuko said:
Awhile ago my neighbors were selling at 1966 baby blue mustang. It's wasn't a convertable, though, and I think the front passenger's side floorboard was missing. I forget - we had asked about it because I was looking for a car at that time.

Stein Auf!
Bridget
There's a guy who drives one around my town. I know I would have a hard time finding one I would like and prolly would have to find an old one and fix it up. My dad is into old cars and likes to tinker with them as a hobby. :)

Upvote 0
crazyforchrist said:
Red,

Just wanted to say................

Thanks for resetting the cb so much and sparing us the agony of listening to trolls!:D

be blessed,

*Rebekah*

You're very welcome just part of the job. :angel: Sometimes it's hard to keep an eye on it but we have a great cb team who works together. :angel:

Upvote 0
NewSong said:
Hi Red,

Would you tell me why you wanted to become a moderator and how hard it was?

By the way, heaps of blessings for a great job you and all the moderators do.

Love,

Thanks for asking :)
I had several moderators bugging me for months to apply and I kept putting it off.
One night talking on IM with one of them about a situation she told me again I should apply so I could help and I did. :angel:
I was surprised to find out the responsibility that staff has. We have an awesome staff who receives 100's of reports each day and tries to be unbiased in dealing with members. Members don't always see the things that staff have to deal with and the good AND bad PMs/replies we receive.
I've been able to share the gospel with members and also encourage many in their faith which is awesome. I view this not as a job but as a ministry. I love working in the teens especially. I see many hurting people who needs to see/know/feel the love of God through his people.
I have learned a lot about different faiths/beliefs here also.

If you think about it keep staff in your prayers we would appreciate it. :angel:

A8150E-md.jpg
blesscolor.gif
http://www.choiceshirts.com/store/showitem.asp?k=A10107C&f=0&pk=&pf=2&c1=Inspirational&c2=

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
RED that's ME said:
Thanks for asking :)
I had several moderators bugging me for months to apply and I kept putting it off.
One night talking on IM with one of them about a situation she told me again I should apply so I could help and I did. :angel:
I was surprised to find out the responsibility that staff has. We have an awesome staff who receives 100's of reports each day and tries to be unbiased in dealing with members. Members don't always see the things that staff have to deal with and the good AND bad PMs/replies we receive.
I've been able to share the gospel with members and also encourage many in their faith which is awesome. I view this not as a job but as a ministry. I love working in the teens especially. I see many hurting people who needs to see/know/feel the love of God through his people.
I have learned a lot about different faiths/beliefs here also.

If you think about it keep staff in your prayers we would appreciate it. :angel:

A8150E-md.jpg
blesscolor.gif

Thank you so much for sharing. May God Bless you.

I really enjoyed reading this and of course you have my prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
carmi said:
I see red because I forgot to ask you about your idea of a perfect way to spend a Saturday. :blush:
Usually hanging out with my friends. My mom and I occasionally have a "girl day" on Saturdays and we get dress up go to a nice restaurant, go shopping or sit home and watch a series of *chick flicks* movies. :)

loribee59 said:
*poke* Yoo hoo, Red....where are ya?!
ouchie :p lol sorry. I'm here now. :)
loribee59 said:
what was the hardest lessons you've learned as a Christian?
umm I guess to keep trusting God even when I don't understand the reason or rhyme of things like wars, sickness, etc... even when some people who call themselves "christians" hurt other people.
I know that God is a sovereign God and that we have "free will" to sin/not to sin. I know that God will explain it all to us one day in Heaven. Just like I haven't always understood the wisdom in things my parents tried to show me at the time, but as I got older I could understand better.
Another lesson is realizing that people shouldn't get mad at God at times for not doing certain things to help them, that they should be mad at God's people instead cause we are his hands, feet, voice and we're not always doing what we should be doing for God. Realizing *I* need to get out of my comfort box and do more than I am doing.
Another lesson continually working on the "fruits of the Spirit" (Galatians 5:22-23) in my life something that should be seen in everyone that calls themselves a christian. Making sure I do daily checks on *me* to make sure I am where I should be spiritually. Also the importance of sharing the gospel of Christ with others and being properly trained and to always be looking for opportunities.
That is just a few of the lessons :)

A8865C-md.jpg

Upvote 0
allieisme said:
HAHAHA--That was good :D

Hiya RED! How is your day going today?

I've had a great day! Thanks for asking. I know I answered this a few days late. Sunday is always a good day at church. So Allie how was YOUR day? :angel:

Sappheire said:
hello Red :hug:

:hug: Hiya back Sappheire. :) How's it going? did you have a good day?

A2426C-md.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums