Red heifer

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Red heifer update:

Four of the five red heifers have still maintained their purity. If they maintain their purity the Temple Institute is planning on slaughtering them between Passover and Pentecost of this year. That's 2 to 4 months from now. The ashes of the heifer are necessary to purify the priests and implements to start building the temple. Everything is secured and ready to go including a secured spot on the Mount of Olives. I don't claim to be an expert on prophecy, but this is a big deal. Much of the end times are focused on Jerusalem, a temple, and deception.

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,588.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think we could be looking at the end of the world as we know it. Look at why Hamas started the war.

Five small red cows that rocked the world - Israel365 News

"At this time in the Middle East, the Temple Mount is in dispute with Arabs, fearing they may lose control over it. A Hezbollah spokesman stated the reason that they started this war is because Israel brought five red heifers to Israel to build the temple on Temple Mount. The October 7th attack in 2023 was named “Operation Al-Aqsa Flood” by Hamas. They are stating they brought this fight to defend their claim of the temple mount."

It's looks like the Hamas war (over the red heifers) is leading to the Hezbollah war:
[29-Feb-2024] War Between Israel and Hezbollah Is Now Inevitable

But that war is probably Isaiah 17. Here Israel nukes its neighbors, including Damascus. Then the retaliation comes in Isaiah 18.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Red heifer update:

Four of the five red heifers have still maintained their purity. If they maintain their purity the Temple Institute is planning on slaughtering them between Passover and Pentecost of this year. That's 2 to 4 months from now. The ashes of the heifer are necessary to purify the priests and implements to start building the temple. Everything is secured and ready to go including a secured spot on the Mount of Olives. I don't claim to be an expert on prophecy, but this is a big deal. Much of the end times are focused on Jerusalem, a temple, and deception.
The ashes of the heifer are necessary to purify the priests and implements to start building the temple.
The temple still has to be built and that is never going to happen. Jesus was the last sacrifice for all for all time.

They pursue these things because they do not believe Jesus as Messiah ... to this is not at all surprising they are doing what they are doing.

Time will tell.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Red heifer ashes will kick things into prophectic last day gear. Yes, Satan will claim himself Jesus, the savior, king of the earth, worthy of all the world's worship. Yes, he will do it from the temple built. People will have to know the truth. If it were possible, even the elect would be deceived.

Reactions: Yahudim
Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
At what time in the sacred cycle is the red heifer sacrificed?
Only once by Aaron. And it was to commemorate the heifer offered by avraham to show a part of the brit.
Bringing heifers in by man now would mean claiming a new brit(covenant). A bride price.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The temple still has to be built and that is never going to happen. Jesus was the last sacrifice for all for all time.

They pursue these things because they do not believe Jesus as Messiah ... to this is not at all surprising they are doing what they are doing.

Time will tell.
Futurists believe the temple will be rebuilt. The Antichrist will make a 7 year peace treaty with Israel. After 3 and 1/2 years he will declare himself God and take his place in the temple.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Futurists believe the temple will be rebuilt. The Antichrist will make a 7 year peace treaty with Israel. After 3 and 1/2 years he will declare himself God and take his place in the temple.
I'm aware of this teaching ... I dismiss it ....

There is a sanctuary in heaven, the true tabernacle which the Lord set up and not man. In it Christ ministers on our behalf, making available to believers the benefits of His atoning sacrifice offered once for all on the cross.

Salvation is open to ANYONE until Jesus returns. Jesus finished His work on earth. It is finished.

Jesus was the final sacrifice ... there is no reason for an earthly temple.

It's not about earthly temples ... it's about the heavenly one ... and always has been. The earthly temple system served as an example of the heavenly one so we would better understand how the plan of salvation would occur.

The reason an earthly temple is being pursued is through orthodox jewish beliefs (they do not believe Jesus was messiah)

The Olivet Discourse, which covers Matthew 24 and 25, He was answering the question, “What will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” “Age” is “aiónios” in the Greek. Jesus said that there would be “false christs and false prophets…and [they would] show great signs and wonders.” Actually, in Matthew 24:24, Jesus summarized Revelation 13. The first beast that comes “out of the sea,” in Revelation 13:1, is the false christ or the Antichrist, and the second beast that comes “out of the earth,” in verse 11, is the false prophet.

So in Revelation 13, we are introduced to two beasts. The Antichrist is the political man who comes on the scene and will unify the world in a one-world government. There are several places in the Bible where this second beast, in verse 11, is called the false prophet. He is more of a religious leader who unites around the Antichrist with this one-world religion in the last days before Christ returns. Jesus predicted this in Matthew 24.

So we should not be looking at "earthly physical temples" ... we should be looking at a religious entity that is uniting to that end (world government) .... there is one leading in that effort and that is the papacy ... the supposed need of a physical rebuilding of a jewish temple is satans distraction from the real threat. The WEF (and it's many sub-organizations) and the papacy have the same agenda. The pope uses the term "the common good" ... now just who decides what the "common good" is on a global basis?

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/01/the-pope-s-announcement-to-wef18/

Happening before our very eyes.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Follow the link, it has some interesting thoughts on subject. Also according to this post the sacrifice will happen this march.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟8,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The red flag is that the alleged red heifers are from over seas!
Instead of being born and cared for in the land of promise.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,770.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only once by Aaron. And it was to commemorate the heifer offered by avraham to show a part of the brit.
Bringing heifers in by man now would mean claiming a new brit(covenant). A bride price.

Where are the 5 perfectly Red Heifers SENT to Israel from Texas times ago?

And the 3rd Temple, still no started it's construction preached for a long time before?​

The hypocrite's hope shall perish, Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider's web-Job 8:13-14:​

There will not be any kind of red heifer's sacrifice, understand? But there will be a manifestation of a red Dragon in Jerusalem-Revelation 12:3-4 combined with Re.13:11-18, understand?

That said, be careful or get ready

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,770.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The focus here is the Temple that was built by Solomon,
destroyed by Nebuchadnezar, and rebuilt by Cyrus,
whose Temple was enlarge and beautify by Herodes.
Even today, you can admire a little of the beautiful and grandiose complex, contemplating the Wall of Lamentations with its 36 or 40 meters high.

The Temple of Jerusalem was detroyed by the Power of the Word of my Lord JESUS in the year 70AD, to be rebuilt never more.
That's my focus; and the point is; A new den of thieves, I mean the third Temple, it will be rebuilt never more.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The focus here is the Temple that was built by Solomon,
destroyed by Nebuchadnezar, and rebuilt by Cyrus,
whose Temple was enlarge and beautify by Herodes.
Even today, you can admire a little of the beautiful and grandiose complex, contemplating the Wall of Lamentations with its 36 or 40 meters high.

The Temple of Jerusalem was detroyed by the Power of the Word of my Lord JESUS in the year 70AD, to be rebuilt never more.
That's my focus; and the point is; A new den of thieves, I mean the third Temple, it will be rebuilt never more.

A lot of the prophecies of the third temple are for the completion of this prophecy. 2 Thess 2:4

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,770.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A lot of the prophecies of the third temple are for the completion of this prophecy. 2 Thess 2:4

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
What matters and prevails is the everlasting Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand? 1Corinthians 3:16-18: - -> 16 Know ye not that ye are the Temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the Temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the Temple of God is holy, which Temple ye are. 18 Let no man DECEIVE himself.
Ephesians 2:20-22 - KJV
20 And are built upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy Temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of GOD through the Spirit.
THE WORD IS GOD, self-executing, understand?

The Devil (the father of the Jews-John 8:44) took JESUS up into the Holy City (spiritually called Sodom and Egypt), and sat Him on a pinnacle of the Temple, and said unto JESUS: If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give His angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up...
After, the Devil showed Him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them (the holy City and the Temple included, of course, the den of thieves). And the Devil said unto JESUS, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto the Devil: Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve.

JESUS made it very clear, saying: Revelation 11:2 - The court which is WITHOUT the Temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy City shall they-the Gentiles- tread under foot forty and two months (1260 days-these be the days of vengeance). This prophecy will LITERALLY be fulfilled from now on because the false God, the MAN of sin, the father of lies, father of the Jews, will give to the Gentile Beast of sea (the Papacy upon whom rides the Roman Catholic Church)- exactly in this current time, his Power, and his Seat(his Throne in JERUSALEM WITHOUT TEMPLE), and great Authority-Revelation 13:2.

JESUS said more: Luke 21:24 - They -the Jews- shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations(around the world of Devil): and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles-Revelation 11:2-, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. (The fullness of Gentiles arrived)

When JESUS came here around 2000 years ago the Temple of Jerusalem was a DEN OF THIEVES as said JESUS. In fact, JESUS not only prophesied the DESTRUCTION of the devilish Temple as well He even determined the destruction of the Temple FOR EVER-Revelation 3:7- understand? With the destruction of the Temple in the year 70AD, also all PUNISHMENTS and CURSES, yes, CURSES, according Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of harsh / severe CHASTISEMENTS fell upon the nation of Israel exclusively, they remained without nation for 1878 years, from 70 to 1948AD.

Their return to their land in 1948 was allowed so that the false messiah could be born, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah- John 5:43-47 combined with Revelation 13:11, in fulfillment of what Jesus prophesied, saying: I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER (AN IMPOSTOR, A FALSE MESSIAH - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4) come in his own name, him ye will receive. They are lost.

Be careful or else Get ready

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,770.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
post 146

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
What matters and prevails is the everlasting Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand? 1Corinthians 3:16-18: - -> 16 Know ye not that ye are the Temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
17 If any man defile the Temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the Temple of God is holy, which Temple ye are. 18 Let no man DECEIVE himself.
Ephesians 2:20-22 - KJV
20 And are built upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy Temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of GOD through the Spirit.
THE WORD IS GOD, self-executing, understand?

The Devil (the father of the Jews-John 8:44) took JESUS up into the Holy City (spiritually called Sodom and Egypt), and sat Him on a pinnacle of the Temple, and said unto JESUS: If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give His angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up...
After, the Devil showed Him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them (the holy City and the Temple included, of course, the den of thieves). And the Devil said unto JESUS, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto the Devil: Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him only shalt thou serve.

JESUS made it very clear, saying: Revelation 11:2 - The court which is WITHOUT the Temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy City shall they-the Gentiles- tread under foot forty and two months (1260 days-these be the days of vengeance). This prophecy will LITERALLY be fulfilled from now on because the false God, the MAN of sin, the father of lies, father of the Jews, will give to the Gentile Beast of sea (the Papacy upon whom rides the Roman Catholic Church)- exactly in this current time, his Power, and his Seat(his Throne in JERUSALEM WITHOUT TEMPLE), and great Authority-Revelation 13:2.

JESUS said more: Luke 21:24 - They -the Jews- shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations(around the world of Devil): and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles-Revelation 11:2-, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. (The fullness of Gentiles arrived)

When JESUS came here around 2000 years ago the Temple of Jerusalem was a DEN OF THIEVES as said JESUS. In fact, JESUS not only prophesied the DESTRUCTION of the devilish Temple as well He even determined the destruction of the Temple FOR EVER-Revelation 3:7- understand? With the destruction of the Temple in the year 70AD, also all PUNISHMENTS and CURSES, yes, CURSES, according Deuteronomy 28:v.15 to 68, 53 verses of harsh / severe CHASTISEMENTS fell upon the nation of Israel exclusively, they remained without nation for 1878 years, from 70 to 1948AD.

Their return to their land in 1948 was allowed so that the false messiah could be born, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah- John 5:43-47 combined with Revelation 13:11, in fulfillment of what Jesus prophesied, saying: I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER (AN IMPOSTOR, A FALSE MESSIAH - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4) come in his own name, him ye will receive. They are lost.

Be careful or else Get ready

All of which makes the red heifer a red herring.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,770.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All of which makes the red heifer a red herring.
Yes. Paul Apostle warned: 2Corinthians 11:3--> But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted... Every false interpretation of the Word of GOD is mortal-Genesis 3:1-is to death-Genesis 2:17-, the Word is GOD, self-executing, understand? See for examples Futurist Only - my latest chart posts #146 and $154.

Upvote 0