✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reckoning from an absolute..

The teaching of reckoning oneself dead is widely known, and widely tried.. And in many cases is met with frustration at what seems to be a teaching that doesn’t produce the effects that the teaching itself says are it’s fruits..

This is because this teaching, as with all teachings of scripture, they themselves are of life.. Meaning that they are a teaching from absolutes...

For when one truly considers the teaching that ‘he that has died is free from sin’, this teaching is an absolute... For of a truth when one truly dies they are freed from sin... This is an absolute, it works 100% of the time for 100% of all people that have died, for death frees one from sin...

As the foundation of the faith is, is the faith itself... Faith itself being the absolute, faith in what God says He accomplished on the Cross for our salvation, and that was His death, this also is an absolute... This, His death accomplished our salvation, by having faith in this absolute; ‘that He died for our sins’...

This absolute belief in the death of Christ as Christians we all believe in... Then comes the believing into the continuation of this absolute, that when He died He took to death everyone that would put their faith in Him that they might be born again to a living hope to walk in newness of life... This too is an absolute, this faith that says ‘when Christ died I died’, but here is where the desires of the heart are made known to one..

Is one really ready to give up all their lives unto death so they might walk in newness of life in the time of this life?

For reckoning oneself dead to sin and alive unto God from an absolute will produce the fruit the teaching says it will, one will be made free from sin to walk in newness of life by faith...

Scripture says to ask without wavering for wisdom, this is just another way of saying asking from an absolute.. Knowing that unless God Himself gives one Divine wisdom one will never be in possession of it.. This too is an absolute.. This the heart can grasp... For all need Divine wisdom, this is a given..

One being joined with Christ in His death and resurrection also is an absolute if one is to walk in newness of life... And by faith we have access into this living experience in the time of this life... For the just shall live and walk by faith into the totality of the salvation that is theirs in Christ...

Be blessed all in Him, Not me