Recent Apparitions from the Blessed Mother and Jesus tell us to Prepare for the Wrath of the Lamb!

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear, Salt of the Earth, Catholic brothers and sisters in Christ.

When I read St. Faustina, a devout cloistered Catholic nun, I see God’s great happiness in her devout Catholic actions. Truly, St. Faustina, and others like her, in her Traditional Catholic ways, is the epitome of what God was searching for when He gave man free will. Traditional Catholic ways are no longer in favor on earth. Trying to fight the Church on the Traditional Mass, as I see it, is a waste of good intentions. I ask you to consider shifting gears to fight the bigger fight for the Blessed Mother and Jesus.

The Blessed Mother commissioned St. Faustina to prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge”. The Blessed Mother tells St. Faustina, the cloistered Catholic nun, “If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day.”. Now I am thinking that the Blessed Mother did not expect St. Faustina to break her vow of silence and run out of the cloister to warn people about our Lord’s impending Wrath. Rather, the Blessed Mother’s full intention is that we, faithful Catholics, who believe in her apparitions, and Jesus’ locutions, to St. Faustina, and other seers, would be answerable if we keep silent.

St. Faustina, is a saint! She has a feast day! Pope Francis just had a year of ‘Divine Mercy’, which I assume, had something to do with St. Faustina’s message from Jesus. Catholic Parishes are singing her Chaplet of Divine Mercy, which Jesus professed to her. It is like, when one door closes, the Lord opens another door for us. I am positive that, warning the world of God the Father’ and Jesus’, impending Wrath, is the Door God now wants us to go through now. Seer after Seer, of the Blessed Mother, and locutions from Jesus, seem to be pointing in this direction; In a very big and powerful way. I say, mount up soldiers for Christ; we have the Lord’s work to do.

Lets talk about St. Faustina, Fatima, St. Padre Pio, St. Louis, St. Catherine Labouré, and all the modern apparisionists pointing toward the coming of Messianic Reign. We get past this great purge of the unrepentant wicked, and things are going to be good with Jesus Ruling the world!

JESUS, THE DIVINE MERCY, by St.Faustina

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice... (1146) Today I heard a voice in my soul: Oh, if sinners knew My mercy, they would not perish in such great numbers. Tell sinful souls not to be afraid to approach Me; speak to them of My great mercy.

The Blessed Virgin Mary :

... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (635)

“J.M.J. The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917.

we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'... ...Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way;

NAB ISA 10:17

The Light of Israel will become a fire, Israel’s Holy One a flame, That burns and consumes his briers and his thorns in a single day.

NAB ISA 13:1

Howl, for the day of the LORD is near; as destruction from the Almighty it comes. Therefore all hands fall helpless, every human heart melts, and they are terrified, Pangs and sorrows take hold of them, like a woman in labor they writhe; They look aghast at each other, their faces aflame. Indeed, the day of the LORD comes, cruel, with wrath and burning anger; To lay waste the land and destroy the sinners within it! The stars of the heavens and their constellations will send forth no light; The sun will be dark at its rising, and the moon will not give its light. Thus I will punish the world for its evil and the wicked for their guilt. I will put an end to the pride of the arrogant, the insolence of tyrants I will humble. I will make mortals more rare than pure gold, human beings, than the gold of Ophir. For this I will make the heavens tremble and the earth shall be shaken from its place, At the wrath of the LORD of hosts on the day of his burning anger.

NAB PSA 75:5

For judgment comes not from east or from west, not from the desert or from the mountains, But from God who decides, who brings some low and raises others high. Yes, a cup is in the LORD’S hand, foaming wine, fully spiced. When God pours it out, they will drain it even to the dregs; all the wicked of the earth must drink. But I will rejoice forever; I will sing praise to the God of Jacob, Who has said: “I will break off all the horns of the wicked, but the horns of the just shall be lifted up.”

NAB ISA 4:2 JERUSALEM PURIFIED

On that day, The branch of the LORD will be beauty and glory, and the fruit of the land will be honor and splendor for the survivors of Israel. Everyone who remains in Zion, everyone left in Jerusalem Will be called holy: everyone inscribed for life in Jerusalem. When the Lord washes away the filth of the daughters of Zion, And purges Jerusalem’s blood from her midst with a blast of judgment, a searing blast,

NAB2 PSA 97

The LORD is king; let the earth rejoice; let the many islands be glad. Cloud and darkness surround the Lord; justice and right are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him; everywhere it consumes the foes. Lightning illumines the world; the earth sees and trembles. The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim God’s justice; all peoples see his glory. All who serve idols are put to shame, who glory in worthless things; all gods bow down before you. Zion hears and is glad, and the cities of Judah rejoice because of your judgments, O LORD. You, LORD, are the Most High over all the earth, exalted far above all gods. The LORD loves those who hate evil, protects the lives of the faithful, rescues them from the hand of the wicked. Light dawns for the just; gladness, for the honest of heart. Rejoice in the LORD, you just, and praise his holy name.

NAB2 REV 10:7

At the time when you hear the seventh angel blow his trumpet , the mysterious plan of God, shall be fulfilled, as he promised to his servants the prophet

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
hello Steven.
it is apparent from your recent posts that you have confused the remnant Jews of Israel with the remnant Church. These are two separate bodies of people.
Each has their own redemption and restoration by Christ at the End times, when all things are drawn to a close and are justified by the actions of Christ, our Redeemer.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hello Steven.
it is apparent from your recent posts that you have confused the remnant Jews of Israel with the remnant Church. These are two separate bodies of people.
Each has their own redemption and restoration by Christ at the End times, when all things are drawn to a close and are justified by the actions of Christ, our Redeemer.

Hello Pdudgeon,

Scriptures do not indicate two separate restored kingdoms but only one restored Kingdom, which is Christ's Kingdom Come. Jesus has made it clear that the Jews will have no authority in His Kingdom Come. Faithful Jewish people will be included in Jesus Kingdom Come, but all power in Christ Kingdom will be through Jesus and His Apostles, aka the Catholic Church.

NAB REV 21:9 The New Jerusalem.
One of the seven angels who held the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the woman who is the bride of the Lamb." He carried me away in spirit to the top of a very high mountain and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God. It gleamed with the splendor of God. The city had the radiance of a precious jewel that sparkled like a diamond. Its wall, massive and high, had twelve gates at which twelve angles were stationed. Twelve names were written on the gates, the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates facing east, three north, three south, and three west. The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation, on which were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb
.​

NAB ACT 1:6
When they had gathered together they asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” He answered them, “It is not for you to know the times or seasons that the Father has established by his own authority. But you will receive power when the holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” When he had said this, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him from their sight.

NAB LUK 22:25 (Jesus to His Twleve Apostles)
He said to them, I confer a kingdom on you, just as my Father has conferred one on me, that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom; and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

NAB2 REV 11:15
Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet. There were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world now belongs to our Lord and to his Anointed, and he will reign forever and ever.

NAB2 MAT 21:33
“Hear another parable. There was a landowner who planted a vineyard, put a hedge around it, dug a wine press in it, and built a tower. Then he leased it to tenants and went on a journey. When vintage time drew near, he sent his servants to the tenants to obtain his produce. But the tenants seized the servants and one they beat, another they killed, and a third they stoned. Again he sent other servants, more numerous than the first ones, but they treated them in the same way. Finally, he sent his son to them, thinking, ‘They will respect my son.’ But when the tenants saw the son, they said to one another, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and acquire his inheritance.’ They seized him, threw him out of the vineyard, and killed him. What will the owner of the vineyard do to those tenants when he comes?” They answered him, “He will put those wretched men to a wretched death and lease his vineyard to other tenants who will give him the produce at the proper times.” Jesus said to them, “Did you never read in the scriptures:

‘The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; by the Lord has this been done, and it is wonderful in our eyes’?

Therefore, I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people that will produce its fruit. (The one who falls on this stone will be dashed to pieces; and it will crush anyone on whom it falls.)” When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard his parables, they knew that he was speaking about them. And although they were attempting to arrest him, they feared the crowds, for they regarded him as a prophet.

NAB2 ISA 22:20
On that day I will summon my servant Eliakim, son of Hilkiah; I will clothe him with your robe, and gird him with your sash, and give over to him your authority. He shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah. I will place the key of the House of David on his shoulder; when he opens, no one shall shut, when he shuts, no one shall open. I will fix him like a peg in a sure spot, to be a place of honor for his family; On him shall hang all the glory of his family: descendants and offspring, all the little dishes, from bowls to jugs. On that day, says the LORD of hosts, the peg fixed in a sure spot shall give way, break off and fall, and the weight that hung on it shall be done away with; for the LORD has spoken.

• Agree
Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
excuse me, Steven, but are you changing the basis of your discussion?
nowhere in my response did I mention two kingdoms, and yet in post 3 you bring them up. why is that?

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
excuse me, Steven, but are you changing the basis of your discussion?
nowhere in my response did I mention two kingdoms, and yet in post 3 you bring them up. why is that?

NAB 2KI 24:18
The LORD’S anger befell Jerusalem and Judah till he cast them out from his presence.

Hello Pdudgeon,

No. I have not switched subjects. We are talking about God’s Restoration of Israel. When God Restores the Kingdom to Israel, they will be Restored as Catholics, not Jews. Jesus is God’s Messiah to the Jews, to Restore the Kingdom to Israel. The Apostles knew this. We know this. When Israel is Restored, the Jews will know this. When the Jews are Restored they will be bowing down before their King, Lord, God and Savior, Jesus Christ, as fellow Catholics.

God was present in Israel in a stone temple in Jerusalem. Because of the great multitude of sins of Israel, God removed His Presence in Israel. Ezekiel 10-11, quoted below, describes God leaving Israel. Then Israel was removed from the Promised Land and scattered to the nations. When God returns His Presence to Israel, it will be in the Person of Jesus Christ, in Jesus' Second Coming. Jesus tells us that He will tear down the temple made of stone and rebuild it in three days with a temple not made of stone. When Jesus returns, His Presence will be within His Church, in a new and spectacular way.

In Ezekiel 11, God tells us that, when He Restores Israel, He will place a new heart in Israel to replace their hearts of stone. The ‘new heart’ God is going to place in the heart of Israel is the Catholic Church and devotion to Jesus Christ.

There is no Restoration of Israel as to some sort of restoration apart from Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Jews Messiah. The Jews are going to be Catholic, right along with the rest of us. Is this not very cool! Scripture indicates that the Jews are going to be a little surprised, Zechariah 12, quoted below. However, when we go through Armageddon, a lot of people are going to be surprised.

NAB2 EZE 10:1 God's Glory leaves Jerusalem
I saw there the glory of the God of Israel,
like the vision I had seen in the plain. The cherubim were stationed to the right of the temple; these were the living creatures I had seen beneath the God of Israel by the river Chebar, whom I now recognized to be cherubim.//...

...//I looked and saw in the firmament above the cherubim what appeared to be sapphire stone; something like a throne could be seen upon it. He said to the man dressed in linen: Go within the wheelwork under the cherubim; fill both your hands with burning coals from among the cherubim, then scatter them over the city. As I looked on, he entered. The glory of the God of Israel had gone up from the cherubim, upon which it had been, to the threshold of the temple. As the man entered, the cloud filled the inner court, and the glory of the LORD rose from over the cherubim to the threshold of the temple; the temple was filled with the cloud, and all the court was bright with the glory of the LORD. The noise of the wings of the cherubim could be heard as far as the outer court; it was like the voice of God the Almighty when he speaks. When he had commanded the man dressed in linen to take fire from within the wheelwork, among the cherubim, the man entered and stood by one of the wheels. Thereupon its cherub stretched out his hand toward the fire that was among the cherubim. He took up some of it and put it in the hands of the one dressed in linen, who took it and came out. (Something like human hands could be seen under the wings of the cherubim.) Then the glory of the LORD left the threshold of the temple and rested upon the cherubim. These lifted their wings, and I saw them rise from the earth, the wheels rising along with them. They stood at the entrance of the eastern gate of the LORD’S house, and the glory of the God of Israel was up above them. Then the cherubim lifted their wings, and the wheels went along with them, while up above them was the glory of the God of Israel. And the glory of the LORD rose from the city and took a stand on the mountain which is to the east of the city.

Ezekiel Chapter 11

Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the east gate of the temple. At the entrance of the gate I saw twenty-five men, among whom were Jaazaniah, son of Azzur, and Pelatiah, son of Benaiah, princes of the people. The LORD said to me: Son of man, these are the men who are planning evil and giving wicked counsel in this city. “Shall we not,” they say, “be building houses soon? The city is the kettle, and we are the meat.” Therefore prophesy against them, son of man, prophesy! Then the spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and he told me to say: Thus says the LORD: This is the way you talk, house of Israel, and what you are plotting I well know. You have slain many in this city and have filled its streets with your slain. Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Your slain whom you have placed within it, they are the meat, and the city is the kettle; but you I will take out of it.

You fear the sword, but the sword I will bring upon you, says the Lord GOD. I will bring you out of the city, and hand you over to foreigners, and inflict punishments upon you. By the sword you shall fall; at the boundaries of Israel I will judge you; thus you shall know that I am the LORD. The city shall not be a kettle for you, nor shall you be the meat within it. At the boundaries of Israel I will judge you, and you shall know that I am the LORD, by whose statutes you have not lived, and whose ordinances you have not kept; rather, you have acted according to the ordinances of the nations around you.

The 'meat', being talked about in Ezekiel, are the people of the tribes of Israel. The 'kettle' is the Church of Israel. The leaders of Israel have filled their 'cities', which is the Church of Israel, with dead people by prophesying to them falsely. The false prophets of Israel will not be a part of the meat in the kettle in the Restored Kingdom of Israel. The false prophets of Israel will be 'cut off' 'in one day'. In other words, like Satan and the 'beast', who fall from power upon Armageddon, so will Israel's 'false prophets', fall from power upon Armageddon. Jesus will Rule the New Jerusalem through His Church. Christ's Church is the Catholic Church. Jesus, through His Authority in His Church, engaged over Israel and the whole world upon Armageddon, will be the 'new heart' of the 'new Jerusalem'.

EZE 11 Continued:While I was prophesying, Pelatiah, the son of Benaiah, died. I fell prone and cried out in a loud voice: “Alas, Lord GOD! will you utterly wipe out what remains of Israel?” Thus the word of the LORD came to me: Son of man, it is about your kinsmen, your fellow exiles, and the whole house of Israel that the inhabitants of Jerusalem say, “They are far away from the LORD; to us the land of Israel has been given as our possession.” Therefore say: Thus says the Lord GOD: Though I have removed them far among the nations and scattered them over foreign countries—and was for a while their only sanctuary in the countries to which they had gone—I will gather you from the nations and assemble you from the countries over which you have been scattered, and I will restore to you the land of Israel. They shall return to it and remove from it all its detestable abominations. I will give them a new heart and put a new spirit within them; I will remove the stony heart from their bodies, and replace it with a natural heart, so that they will live according to my statutes, and observe and carry out my ordinances; thus they shall be my people and I will be their God. But as for those whose hearts are devoted to their detestable abominations, I will bring down their conduct upon their heads, says the Lord GOD.

NAB2 ISA 9:13
So the LORD severs from Israel head and tail, palm branch and reed in one day. (The elder and the noble are the head, the prophet who teaches falsehood is the tail.) The leaders of this people mislead them and those to be led are engulfed.

ZEC 12:9
On that day I will seek the destruction of all nations that come against Jerusalem. I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and petition: and they shall look on him whom they have thrust through, and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and they shall grieve over him as one grieves over a first-born.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
but your premise is that God's restoration will be for an earthly kingdom--not His Heavenly kingdom.
EZE 11 has already been fulfilled.

ZECH 12:9 is yet to be fulfilled. This will happen as the result of the preaching of the two prophets sent to the Jews by God. Their belief is foretold and their number is already counted; 144,000. They will be the fulfillment of God's promise to the Jews.

As such they will be Messianic Jews--not Catholics--because if they were Catholics then the terms of the first covenant would not have been fulfilled by God.
We Catholics come in under the "Other sheep I have which are not of this flock..." covenant. the words "this flock" refer to the Jews.
See also Zech. 9:1-8
Zech. 9:9 is the prophecy concerning Palm Sunday and Jesus' entry into Jerusalem. This verse makes plain that His entry was the fulfillment opportunity for the Jews, had they but recognized it as such. It is
at that point in time that the clock of their covenant was put on 'pause' for the Jews, to be restarted at T-6 days with the testimony of the two Prophets in Jerusalem.
Precedent for this grace was set in Sinai several times while the Jews learned again what it meant to be a people of God.

Because the eyes of the Jews in Jesus' day were shut by God, they shall be given that chance by Him to recognize who Jesus is in the Last Days.

ISH 9:13 is also to be fulfilled in the Last Days, leaving the Jewish remnant of the 144,000 who are faithful to God and who recognize Jesus as their long-awaited Messiah.

EZEKIEL 11 has also been fulfilled in AD 70 with the sacking of Jerusalem by Rome. Not a stone of the Temple was left standing on another stone, because the Romans threw down all but one wall to get to the gold of the Temple itself.

EZE 10 is a description of the Ascension of The Lord as our High Priest. Do you remember His words in John 20: 1-17 ?
The Glory of the God of Israel is our Risen Lord; the Man dressed in Linen, which symbolizes purity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
but your premise is that God's restoration will be for an earthly kingdom--not His Heavenly kingdom.
EZE 11 has already been fulfilled.

ZECH 12:9 is yet to be fulfilled. This will happen as the result of the preaching of the two prophets sent to the Jews by God. Their belief is foretold and their number is already counted; 144,000. They will be the fulfillment of God's promise to the Jews.

As such they will be Messianic Jews--not Catholics--because if they were Catholics then the terms of the first covenant would not have been fulfilled by God.
We Catholics come in under the "Other sheep I have which are not of this flock..." covenant.

ISH 9:13 is also to be fulfilled in the Last Days, leaving the Jewish remnant of the 144,000.

EZEKIEL 11 has also been fulfilled in AD 70 with the sacking of Jerusalem by Rome.

EZE 10 is a description of the Ascension of The Lord as our High Priest. Do you remember His words in John 20: 1-17 ?
The Glory of the God of Israel is our Risen Lord; the Man dressed in Linen, which symbolizes purity.
Hello Pdudgeon,
I will have to look at the scripture you present. All the Jews I have ever talked to say that Irael has not been restored.

When Daniel is praying hard to God to understand when Israel will be restored, it is because of all the massive devistation of having guys like Nebbuchadneezer and Adolph Hitler massacuring them. Nebuchadneezer and Darius were just as ruthless to the Jews as Adolph Hitler.

It is late. I will look at your scripture tommarow.

Peace,
Steven

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Pdudgeon,
I will have to look at the scripture you present. All the Jews I have ever talked to say that Irael has not been restored.

When Daniel is praying hard to God to understand when Israel will be restored, it is because of all the massive devistation of having guys like Nebbuchadneezer and Adolph Hitler massacuring them. Nebuchadneezer and Darius were just as ruthless to the Jews as Adolph Hitler.

It is late. I will look at your scripture tommarow.

Peace,
Steven
maybe the Jews that you spoke to weren't alive in 1949?
or they've forgotten about it.
http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/AboutIsrael/History/Pages/Israels War of Independence - 1947 - 1949.aspx

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
maybe the Jews that you spoke to weren't alive in 1949?
or they've forgotten about it.
http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/AboutIsrael/History/Pages/Israels War of Independence - 1947 - 1949.aspx
Hello Pdudgeon,
Right before Jesus Ascended into heaven, the Apostles wanted to know if He was going to Restore the Kingdom of Israel, before He left. The Restoration of Israel, by the Jewish Messiah, whom the Apostles and we know to be Jesus Christ, is the Most Important event of all Old Testament Scritures; those beyond the fall of Israel in 587 B.C.. Are you saying that Israel being restored as a nation, by the UN, in 1949, is the great Restoration of Israel that God has Promised through out Scriptures? Is the UN's restoration of Israel what the Apostles were talking about with Jesus before He Asended into heaven? I do not think so. Do you? Are Christ's Apostles presently Ruling over Jerusalem, with Jesus, today? I am thinking they are not.

The Restoration of Israel, by God, spoken of in Scriptures, has not yet happened. Apparisions and Locutions from Jesus and the Blessed Mother, are indicating it is well on its way.

NAB ACT 1:6
When they had gathered together they asked him, Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel? He answered them, “It is not for you to know the times or seasons that the Father has established by his own authority. But you will receive power when the holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” When he had said this, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him from their sight.

NAB ZEP 3:8 scripture
IV. THE NATIONS PUNISHED AND JERUSALEM RESTORED

Therefore, wait for me—oracle of the LORD—

until the day when I arise as accuser;

For it is my decision to gather nations,

to assemble kingdoms,

In order to pour out upon them my wrath,

all my blazing anger;

For in the fire of my passion

all the earth will be consumed.

For then I will make pure

the speech of the peoples,

That they all may call upon the name of the LORD,

to serve him with one accord;

From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia

and as far as the recesses of the North,

they shall bring me offerings.

On that day

You will not be ashamed

of all your deeds,

when you rebelled against me;

For then I will remove from your midst

the proud braggarts,

And you shall no longer exalt yourself

on my holy mountain.

But I will leave as a remnant in your midst

a people humble and lowly,

Who shall take refuge in the name of the LORD—

the remnant of Israel.

They shall do no wrong

and speak no lies;

Nor shall there be found in their mouths

a deceitful tongue;

They shall pasture and lie down

with none to disturb them.

Shout for joy, daughter Zion!

sing joyfully, Israel!

Be glad and exult with all your heart,

daughter Jerusalem!

The LORD has removed the judgment against you,

he has turned away your enemies;

The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst,

you have no further misfortune to fear.

On that day, it shall be said to Jerusalem:

Do not fear, Zion,

do not be discouraged!

The LORD, your God, is in your midst,

a mighty savior,

Who will rejoice over you with gladness,

and renew you in his love,

Who will sing joyfully because of you,

as on festival days.

I will remove disaster from among you,

so that no one may recount your disgrace.

At that time I will deal

with all who oppress you;

I will save the lame,

and assemble the outcasts;

I will give them praise and renown

in every land where they were shamed.

At that time I will bring you home,

and at that time I will gather you;

For I will give you renown and praise,

among all the peoples of the earth,

When I bring about your restoration

before your very eyes, says the LORD.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To my Salt of the Earth Catholic brothers and Sisters. If you have not read St. Faustina's Diary on her encounters with Jesus Christ and the Blessed Mother, I highly recomend you do so.
Divine Mercy - Jesus, I trust in You

Jesus tells St. Faustina how touched God is by the sacrifices and prayers of her, her fellow cloistered nuns, and Christ's priests and religious around the world. Jesus tells St. Faustina that the stars are like the faithful to Him, but the His religious are like the moon and sun. Jesus says that it is the faithful in cloistered convents like hers, that are holding back the wrath of God on earth. When I read St. Faustina's diary on Divine Mercy, with tears in my eyes, I ask myself, why did I not become a cloistered nun? I know, I am a man, I would have had to have become a priest. Still, when you read Jesus soft and cherishing words to St. Faustina, it makes you wish you were her.

Peace,
Steven

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
the apostles were looking for an earthly Jewish kingdom, so that they would be restored to positions of great power under the leadership of Jesus.
His answer was "not yet" followed by His return to Heaven.

Today they are still looking for that Earthly kingdom.
To that end thy have drawn up plans for the restoration and rebuilding of the Temple, have formed the Sanhedrin, bred the red calves, woven the vestments, made ready for the return to sacrifices, and formed their defensive lines against attack. The UN declaration and subsequent wars were just the start as far as they were concerned, because they're still looking for that Earthly kingdom.

and most have still not recognized Jesus.

Upvote 0

Gabriel Anton

Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18
May 19, 2016
Oz
✟89,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear, Salt of the Earth, Catholic brothers and sisters in Christ.

When I read St. Faustina, a devout cloistered Catholic nun, I see God’s great happiness in her devout Catholic actions. Truly, St. Faustina, and others like her, in her Traditional Catholic ways, is the epitome of what God was searching for when He gave man free will. Traditional Catholic ways are no longer in favor on earth. Trying to fight the Church on the Traditional Mass, as I see it, is a waste of good intentions. I ask you to consider shifting gears to fight the bigger fight for the Blessed Mother and Jesus.

The Blessed Mother commissioned St. Faustina to prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge”. The Blessed Mother tells St. Faustina, the cloistered Catholic nun, “If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day.”. Now I am thinking that the Blessed Mother did not expect St. Faustina to break her vow of silence and run out of the cloister to warn people about our Lord’s impending Wrath. Rather, the Blessed Mother’s full intention is that we, faithful Catholics, who believe in her apparitions, and Jesus’ locutions, to St. Faustina, and other seers, would be answerable if we keep silent.

St. Faustina, is a saint! She has a feast day! Pope Francis just had a year of ‘Divine Mercy’, which I assume, had something to do with St. Faustina’s message from Jesus. Catholic Parishes are singing her Chaplet of Divine Mercy, which Jesus professed to her. It is like, when one door closes, the Lord opens another door for us. I am positive that, warning the world of God the Father’ and Jesus’, impending Wrath, is the Door God now wants us to go through now. Seer after Seer, of the Blessed Mother, and locutions from Jesus, seem to be pointing in this direction; In a very big and powerful way. I say, mount up soldiers for Christ; we have the Lord’s work to do.

Lets talk about St. Faustina, Fatima, St. Padre Pio, St. Louis, St. Catherine Labouré, and all the modern apparisionists pointing toward the coming of Messianic Reign. We get past this great purge of the unrepentant wicked, and things are going to be good with Jesus Ruling the world!

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice... (1146) Today I heard a voice in my soul: Oh, if sinners knew My mercy, they would not perish in such great numbers. Tell sinful souls not to be afraid to approach Me; speak to them of My great mercy.

The Blessed Virgin Mary :

... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (635)

“J.M.J. The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on 13 July 1917.

we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'... ...Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way;

NAB ISA 10:17

The Light of Israel will become a fire, Israel’s Holy One a flame, That burns and consumes his briers and his thorns in a single day.

NAB ISA 13:1

Howl, for the day of the LORD is near; as destruction from the Almighty it comes. Therefore all hands fall helpless, every human heart melts, and they are terrified, Pangs and sorrows take hold of them, like a woman in labor they writhe; They look aghast at each other, their faces aflame. Indeed, the day of the LORD comes, cruel, with wrath and burning anger; To lay waste the land and destroy the sinners within it! The stars of the heavens and their constellations will send forth no light; The sun will be dark at its rising, and the moon will not give its light. Thus I will punish the world for its evil and the wicked for their guilt. I will put an end to the pride of the arrogant, the insolence of tyrants I will humble. I will make mortals more rare than pure gold, human beings, than the gold of Ophir. For this I will make the heavens tremble and the earth shall be shaken from its place, At the wrath of the LORD of hosts on the day of his burning anger.

NAB PSA 75:5

For judgment comes not from east or from west, not from the desert or from the mountains, But from God who decides, who brings some low and raises others high. Yes, a cup is in the LORD’S hand, foaming wine, fully spiced. When God pours it out, they will drain it even to the dregs; all the wicked of the earth must drink. But I will rejoice forever; I will sing praise to the God of Jacob, Who has said: “I will break off all the horns of the wicked, but the horns of the just shall be lifted up.”

NAB ISA 4:2 JERUSALEM PURIFIED

On that day, The branch of the LORD will be beauty and glory, and the fruit of the land will be honor and splendor for the survivors of Israel. Everyone who remains in Zion, everyone left in Jerusalem Will be called holy: everyone inscribed for life in Jerusalem. When the Lord washes away the filth of the daughters of Zion, And purges Jerusalem’s blood from her midst with a blast of judgment, a searing blast,

NAB2 PSA 97

The LORD is king; let the earth rejoice; let the many islands be glad. Cloud and darkness surround the Lord; justice and right are the foundation of his throne. Fire goes before him; everywhere it consumes the foes. Lightning illumines the world; the earth sees and trembles. The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim God’s justice; all peoples see his glory. All who serve idols are put to shame, who glory in worthless things; all gods bow down before you. Zion hears and is glad, and the cities of Judah rejoice because of your judgments, O LORD. You, LORD, are the Most High over all the earth, exalted far above all gods. The LORD loves those who hate evil, protects the lives of the faithful, rescues them from the hand of the wicked. Light dawns for the just; gladness, for the honest of heart. Rejoice in the LORD, you just, and praise his holy name.

NAB2 REV 10:7

At the time when you hear the seventh angel blow his trumpet , the mysterious plan of God, shall be fulfilled, as he promised to his servants the prophet

Peace be with you.

I can confirm what you are saying. The Day of the LORD is Coming. What a Day it will be! Thank you for letting us know.

God bless you Abundantly.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
the apostles were looking for an earthly Jewish kingdom, so that they would be restored to positions of great power under the leadership of Jesus.
His answer was "not yet" followed by His return to Heaven.

Today they are still looking for that Earthly kingdom.
To that end thy have drawn up plans for the restoration and rebuilding of the Temple, have formed the Sanhedrin, bred the red calves, woven the vestments, made ready for the return to sacrifices, and formed their defensive lines against attack. The UN declaration and subsequent wars were just the start as far as they were concerned, because they're still looking for that Earthly kingdom.

and most have still not recognized Jesus.

Hello Pdudgeon,

You stated 'earthly' kingdom a number of times. Are you saying that Jesus is not going to Come, Retore Israel, and Rule on earth, but only in heaven? The Blessed Mother has promised us a 'golden era for mankind'. This sounds like Jesus Ruling on earth to me. The Old Testiment is filled with stories of how it will be on earth when Israel is Restored; especially Isaiah. Revelation talks of a third of the population dying at Armageddon. Well, that is not all the population.

St. Padre Pio talks about coming out of the three days of darkness and into a new springtime for the Church. St. Louis is convinced that there will be time on earth where people will live to do God's will, "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done, on earth as it is in heaven."

The Prophet Daniel, under the great duress that Israel is suffering from her fall from grace, begs God to let him know when Israel will be Restored. Angel Gabriel, in great haste, flies to Daniel with God’s answer. God says, from the first utterance that Israel will be restored, till Jesus is enthroned as King of the world, is seven of a total of seventy weeks.

NAB2 DAN 9:25
From the utterance of the word that Jerusalem was to be rebuilt Until one who is anointed and a leader, there shall be seven weeks. During sixty two weeks it shall be rebuilt. sixty-two weeks it shall be rebuilt.

I have done the math on just how long Messianic Reign will last. The ‘first utterance’ that Israel will be restored, that I can find, is when Jacob is passing the Blessing of Abraham on to his grandson, Ephraim. Jacob lived around 1630 B.C.. If we go into Christ’s Kingdom Come, on earth, now, in the year 2017, that would push doomsday off until around the year 34,800 A.D. That is pretty cool Huh!

I am copyrighted on all this.

NAB2 REV 12:10
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: Now have salvation and power come, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Anointed.

NAB2 DAN 7:11
I watched, then, from the first of the arrogant words which the horn spoke, until the beast was slain and its body thrown into the fire to be burnt up. The other beasts, which also lost their dominion, were granted a prolongation of life for a time and a season. As the visions during the night continued, I saw One like a son of man coming, on the clouds of heaven; When he reached the Ancient One and was presented before him, He received dominion, glory, and kingship; nations and peoples of every language serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that shall not be taken away, his kingship shall not be destroyed.

Once The Blessed Mother crushes Satan under her feet, Jesus takes over as King and Ruler of the world. The Remnant of Israel, aka, the post Armageddon Catholic Church, those faithful and obedient to Jesus, will receive a ‘prolongation of life’, under Messianic Reign. This will be the golden era for mankind that the Blessed Mother promised us, and what God Promised Israel.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Beatitudes of Armageddon

Have you ever heard the homily from a priest, saying that Jesus’ Beatitudes explain everything of the peace of the New Testament? As I got a little older and wiser, I have to chuckle a little when I hear this homily. Yes, Christ’s Beatitudes seem so peaceful! However, Jesus is talking Apocalyptic when He gives us His Beatitudes. Where are the proud, strong and unrepentant when the meek, humble and pure of heart, inherit the earth? Well Jesus and the Father have just put the proud and unrepentant to death and sent them to hell.

According to recent Apparitions and Locutions from Jesus and the Blessed Mother, of the past couple centuries, the meek, humble and pure of heart will soon be inheriting the earth.

There will be Christ's Kingdom Come on earth, meaning Heaven on earth. Tens of thousands of years of Heaven on earth under Messianic Reign. Satan is still around, only chained in hell, during Messianic Reign. Free will on earth will not end, meaning the end of time, until man's evil human pride, aka Satan, is totally destroyed. We get through the great purge of the unrepentant wicked and life will be great on earth, for the salt of the earth faithful, Catholic remnant Israel.

NAB MAT 5:1
When he saw the crowds, he went up the mountain, and after he had sat down, his disciples came to him. He began to teach them, saying: "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land. Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and utter every kind of evil against you (falsely) because of me. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward will be great in heaven. Thus they persecuted the prophets who were before you. "You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

NAB PRO 2:21
For
the upright will dwell in the land, people of integrity will remain in it; But the wicked will be cut off from the land, the faithless will be rooted out of it.

NAB PSA 37:3
Trust in the LORD and do good that you may dwell in the land and live secure.
Find your delight in the LORD who will give you your heart’s desire. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will act. And make your righteousness shine like the dawn, your justice like noonday. Be still before the LORD; wait for him. Do not be provoked by the prosperous, nor by malicious schemers. Refrain from anger; abandon wrath; do not be provoked; it brings only harm. Those who do evil will be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD will inherit the earth. Wait a little, and the wicked will be no more; look for them and they will not be there. But the poor will inherit the earth, will delight in great prosperity. The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them; But my Lord laughs at them, because he sees that their day is coming. The wicked unsheath their swords; they string their bows To fell the poor and oppressed, to slaughter those whose way is upright. Their swords will pierce their own hearts; their bows will be broken. Better the meagerness of the righteous one than the plenty of the wicked. The arms of the wicked will be broken, while the LORD will sustain the righteous. The LORD knows the days of the blameless; their heritage lasts forever. They will not be ashamed when times are bad; in days of famine they will be satisfied. The wicked perish, enemies of the LORD; They shall be consumed like fattened lambs; like smoke they disappear. The wicked one borrows but does not repay; the righteous one is generous and gives. For those blessed by the Lord will inherit the earth, but those accursed will be cut off. The valiant one whose steps are guided by the LORD, who will delight in his way, May stumble, but he will never fall, for the LORD holds his hand. Neither in my youth, nor now in old age have I seen the righteous one abandonedn or his offspring begging for bread. All day long he is gracious and lends, and his offspring become a blessing. Turn from evil and do good, that you may be settled forever. For the LORD loves justice and does not abandon the faithful. When the unjust are destroyed, and the offspring of the wicked cut off, The righteous will inherit the earth and dwell in it forever. The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom; his tongue speaks what is right. God’s teaching is in his heart; his steps do not falter. The wicked spies on the righteous and seeks to kill him. But the LORD does not abandon him in his power, nor let him be condemned when tried. Wait eagerly for the LORD, and keep his way; He will raise you up to inherit the earth; you will see when the wicked are cut off. I have seen a ruthless scoundrel, spreading out like a green cedar. When I passed by again, he was gone; though I searched, he could not be found. Observe the person of integrity and mark the upright; Because there is a future for a man of peace. Sinners will be destroyed together; the future of the wicked will be cut off. The salvation of the righteous is from the LORD, their refuge in a time of distress. The LORD helps and rescues them, rescues and saves them from the wicked, because they take refuge in him.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Pdudgeon,

You stated 'earthly' kingdom a number of times. Are you saying that Jesus is not going to Come, Retore Israel, and Rule on earth, but only in heaven? The Blessed Mother has promised us a 'golden era for mankind'. This sounds like Jesus Ruling on earth to me. The Old Testiment is filled with stories of how it will be on earth when Israel is Restored; especially Isaiah. Revelation talks of a third of the population dying at Armageddon. Well, that is not all the population.

St. Padre Pio talks about coming out of the three days of darkness and into a new springtime for the Church. St. Louis is convinced that there will be time on earth where people will live to do God's will, "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done, on earth as it is in heaven."

The Prophet Daniel, under the great duress that Israel is suffering from her fall from grace, begs God to let him know when Israel will be Restored. Angel Gabriel, in great haste, flies to Daniel with God’s answer. God says, from the first utterance that Israel will be restored, till Jesus is enthroned as King of the world, is seven of a total of seventy weeks.

NAB2 DAN 9:25
From the utterance of the word that Jerusalem was to be rebuilt Until one who is anointed and a leader, there shall be seven weeks. During sixty two weeks it shall be rebuilt. sixty-two weeks it shall be rebuilt.

I have done the math on just how long Messianic Reign will last. The ‘first utterance’ that Israel will be restored, that I can find, is when Jacob is passing the Blessing of Abraham on to his grandson, Ephraim. Jacob lived around 1630 B.C.. If we go into Christ’s Kingdom Come, on earth, now, in the year 2017, that would push doomsday off until around the year 34,800 A.D. That is pretty cool Huh!

I am copyrighted on all this.

NAB2 REV 12:10
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: Now have salvation and power come, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Anointed.

NAB2 DAN 7:11
I watched, then, from the first of the arrogant words which the horn spoke, until the beast was slain and its body thrown into the fire to be burnt up. The other beasts, which also lost their dominion, were granted a prolongation of life for a time and a season. As the visions during the night continued, I saw One like a son of man coming, on the clouds of heaven; When he reached the Ancient One and was presented before him, He received dominion, glory, and kingship; nations and peoples of every language serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that shall not be taken away, his kingship shall not be destroyed.

Once The Blessed Mother crushes Satan under her feet, Jesus takes over as King and Ruler of the world. The Remnant of Israel, aka, the post Armageddon Catholic Church, those faithful and obedient to Jesus, will receive a ‘prolongation of life’, under Messianic Reign. This will be the golden era for mankind that the Blessed Mother promised us, and what God Promised Israel.

not this Earth Steven, not this Earth but a brand new Earth and a brand new Heaven both created by God.
Read the last chapter of Revelations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus is Getting Married
Heaven is where ever God’s Presence is. When God was with Israel, His Presence was in the Arc of the Covenant. Israel was undefeatable when God’s Presence was with them. Israel lived in the Land flowing with milk and honey. Because of the great sins of Israel, God removed His Presence from Israel and put, man’s evil human pride in secular power, aka Satan, as ruler over Israel. We are still suffering from the fall of Israel today.

Jesus says that He is going to tear down the temple made of stone, and in three days, build a temple not made of stone. When Jesus Comes Again, He is going to reside in the body of His Church, rather than a stone temple. This will be the Wedding Day of the Lamb. The nations will see Jesus’ Great Light shining out from within the body of His Church and they will stream to His Church, to be with Him.

Jesus is Coming to Marry His Church! Hallelujah! YES! YES! YES! YES! We Do! We Do! We Do! We, your Church, Accept! We Love You Jesus! We have been waiting for this moment for 2000 years! (faint) Some one catch the Bride so she does not hit her head on the floor.

When we go through the great purge of the unrepentant wicked, we are told by the Blessed Mother and Jesus, through Apparitions, to be fully immersed in the Blood of the Lamb. Go to confession often! Get Baptized if you are not. We are to darken out our windows and lock the doors. Have a holy candle lit, because that is all that will give off light through the three days of darkness. And then Pray, Pray, Pray, for three days straight. This will be the flight of the great eagle carrying Israel out of symbolic Babylon and into Christ’s Kingdom Come, of The New Jerusalem, on earth.

The Blessed Mother tells us that it is all Catholic on the other side of Armageddon. One in ten will have the power to heal. God will give the New Jerusalem, which will be the post Armageddon Catholic Church, protection and rest from all her enemies. We will be well fed, by God’s grace. God will work signs and wonders, through His faithful Catholics, like those of Jesus. Jesus will shine His Light to the Nations through His Bride, the Catholic Church, aka The New Jerusalem. The nations will stream to Jesus, Whose Presence will be in His Church, the Catholic Church. People will enter into the New Jerusalem, through the gates of Zion, which will be the Catholic Sacraments of Baptism and Reconciliation. All other religions, Jewish, Muslim, Protestant, pagan ect., will die. The past followers of all these deceased religions will all be Catholic converts. Jesus will Rule the world, with and through, His Church, the Catholic Church. It is all Catholic on the other side of Armageddon.

Hallelujah! Bring Your Kingdom Come, Oh Lord Jesus! Marry Your Church! We Accept! We will prepare and await Your arrival.

NAB REV 21 The New Heaven and the New Earth.

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. I also saw the holy city, a new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, God’s dwelling is with the human race. He will dwell with them and they will be his people and God himself will always be with them [as their God]. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain, [for] the old order has passed away.”…

NAB REV 21:9 The New Jerusalem.

One of the seven angels who held the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come here. I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” He took me in spirit to a great, high mountain and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God …

I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God almighty and the Lamb. The city had no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gave it light, and its lamp was the Lamb. The nations will walk by its light, and to it the kings of the earth will bring their treasure. During the day its gates will never be shut, and there will be no night there. The treasure and wealth of the nations will be brought there, but nothing unclean will enter it, nor any[one] who does abominable things or tells lies. Only those will enter whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
not this Earth Steven, not this Earth but a brand new Earth and a brand new Heaven both created by God.
Read the last chapter of Revelations.

Hello Pdudgeon,
So what do you think of my post 16? God really is not going to redesign the universe. Rather God is going to bring heaven and earth together by Jesus incorporating a new and powerful, spiritual bond between Himself and His faithful. Jesus is going to marry His Church. The Blessed Mother has said that the natural laws will be suspended. I take this to mean that if one of His faithful falls off a cliff, they will not be harmed. If someone trys to test God, and jumps off a cliff, they will die from natural law causes. There will be massive miracles, signs and wonders that His faithful, salt of the earth, Catholics will be preforming on earth. This will be Christ's great light to the nations. Miracles, signs and wonders is how Jesus started the Church and miracles, signs and wonders is how Jesus will call the Lost Tribes of Israel home, to His Church, the Catholic Church. People will see all the peace, healings and protection Christ will bestow upon His Bride and the nations will stream to His Church, the Catholic Church. This is more the 'New Heaven and New Earth' I see the Blessed Mother indicating.

What do you think?

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

The devotion to Jesus as the Divine Mercy is based on the writings of Saint Faustina, a Polish nun who wrote a diary of about 600 pages recording the revelations she received about God's mercy.

THE CHAPLET OF THE DIVINE MERCY
Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ for our sins and those of the whole world; for the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us. (Diary, 474-475)... The next morning, when I entered chapel, I heard these words interiorly: Every time you enter the chapel, immediately recite the prayer which I taught you yesterday. When I had said the prayer, in my soul I heard these words: This prayer will serve to appease My wrath. (476)

Quoted From: Divine Mercy - Jesus, I trust in You
Hello All,
Has everyone professed ‘The Chaplet of Divine Mercy’, at least once? We pray it often. Jesus says that if a sinner, even the worst sinner, has professed The Chaplet of Divine Mercy, if even only once, Jesus will stand and do what He can for that sinner. Those who profess it will not face the full blast of God’s wrath. If you have children or family members who have fallen away from God and the Church, beg them, plead with them, and even pay them, to recite the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Jesus tells us that when His day of Justice comes, it will be too late to do so.

Please visit: Divine Mercy - Jesus, I trust in You

I hope and pray that you will read St. Faustina’s Diary.

Upvote 0