Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace to those who may read.

Again, if we keep the “daily” sacrifice of our Lord in the body, then the life also of Jesus is to be made manifest in our mortal bodies…our mortal flesh.

This is the “Son of man”…the appearing life of Jesus in our mortal flesh which gives us His eternal, heavenly life right here on this earth (without dying as Jesus already died for sins once and IS RISEN now so that we might have His life NOW).

We must keep the "daily"....ALWAYS bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus. If we don't, then the life of Jesus is not made manifest in our mortal body.

2 Corinthians 4:10-11 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

But where is His appearing life in the mortal flesh of anyone? Where is the promise of His coming?

The false prophets…false apostles…have come forth and removed the keeping of the “daily” sacrifice out of the lives of MANY by leading them astray with their "good words and fair speeches" in order for them to get paid for preaching.

The MANY false prophets are leading the MANY away from the fulfilling of the law and the prophets (which are fulfilled by doing unto others as you would have them do to you) and down the broad way to the destruction of their mortal flesh.

They speak flattering “good words and fair speeches” to deceive the hearts of the simple into sitting with them in their many churches where NO FLESH is being saved.

The false prophets prophesy "peace" in their churches but there is none.
there is found fighting, envy, strife, divisions, famine of hearing the Word of God, death and the grave for those who attend their churches.

The life of Jesus (the Son of man) is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of any of their followers which would have given them His eternal life right here in this earth. The sheep are perishing away to the grave because of a lack of knowledge of our Lord not being understood or preached by their “shepherds” who are only literally feeding themselves.

Matthew 7:12-15 KJV
(12) Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The life of Jesus is being taken away as all have gone astray like sheep….everyone to his own way.

Isaiah 53:6-9 KJV
(6) All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
(7) He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Who shall declare His generation? Where is His appearing life in the mortal flesh of anyone today? Where is the promise of His coming?

His life is being cut off out of the land (earth) by those false prophets….the rich pastors of the churches who are minding earthly things as they preach for pay and have no understanding of what they are doing.

His life is not being made manifest in the flesh of any one as NO FLESH is being saved in the churches of carnal men who are seeking their own gain and preaching for doctrines the commandments of men which do not save the flesh of anyone.

(8) He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

He made His grave with the wicked and with the rich in His DEATHS….PLURAL. The Hebrew word for death here in Isaiah 53:9 is plural: DEATHS.

The wicked and the rich in the churches of men are preventing His life from appearing in the mortal flesh of those they are leading astray from the Way of righteousness. It has been a “day of slaughter” as the life of Jesus is being prevented from appearing in the lives of those who have faith in Him.

(9) And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death(S); because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

The rich pastors have condemned and killed the Just One out of the lives of MANY. He has made His grave with the rich in His DEATHS….plural…as NO FLESH is being saved in the churches of men.

The life of Jesus is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of any as many are led away from the narrow Way of righteousness and down the broad way to their destruction from this earth without the life of Jesus being made manifest in those they are deceiving. They are not "paying" those who work for the rich pastors the Word of Truth so that they may have His life in the here and now.

James 5:1-6 KJV
(1) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
(2) Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
(3) Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
(4) Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

It has been a “day of slaughter” as they have lived in pleasure on the earth and rejoice that they get their earthly needs met by those they deceive and are paying them to preach. They remove the keeping of the "daily" sacrifice out of the lives of many so that the Just One never appears in the mortal flesh.

(5) Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
(6) Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth
not resist you.

The church of the Laodiceans (meaning: the people of the judgement) are the rich, church leaders who say that they are “rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing”. They are the teachers of the churches who teach for hire. They are the “people of the judgment” for they receive greater condemnation.

James 3:1 KJV
(1) My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

The Lord rebukes and chastens those He loves. They can repent….change their minds.

They are rebuked: you know not that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked.

They know nothing of what they preach. They cannot understand the Scriptures. Their own “riches” blind the eyes of their understanding as they serve for their own belly’s sake. They are “naked” as they have NO works of righteousness.

They love to be first among their congregations when they should be servants in the Word. Our Lord is FIRST…the beginning of the creation of God.

Revelation 3:14-22 KJV
(14) And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Their response is lukewarm towards what they hear the Spirit saying because they have all that they need in this earth…so they think. The Lord rebukes them severely in order to get a response.

(15) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
(16) So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
(17) Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

They are to hear the sharp rebuke (the “fire”) from the Lord and have FAITH (the gold tried in the fire). They are to hear what the Spirit is saying and believe and be found clothed in white raiment…that is, works of true righteousness towards what they hear Him saying. They are to put on Christ and not fulfill the desires of the flesh: reacting in envy, strife, wrath , covetousness, etc.

The church leader has no works of true righteousness. He is “naked”.

If a church leader speaks evil of what he hears, then the shame his nakedness does appear as he speaks out of the envy, wrath and covetousness in the heart. His shame is exposed according to his evil response to the sharp rebuke.

(18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
(19) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent

They must hear and let Him in….open the door…and not keep Him out in the “streets” by the wayside.

(20) Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

But if they hear and overcome, then He will grant them to sit with Him in His throne….being a true leader with Him.

(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
(22) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches

The “teachers” of the churches receive greater judgment (Laodicea = “people of the judgment”) as their mouths must be stopped from preaching because they are teaching things that they ought not be for filthy lucre’s sake. They are preaching for doctrines the commandments of men in order to get money.

Titus 1:10-16 KJV
(10) For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
(11) Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
(12) One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

They are rebuked SHARPLY so that they may be sound in the faith. They are to buy of Him gold (FAITH) tried in the fire….the “fire” of the sharp rebuke.

(13) This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
(14) Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
(15) Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

They are “naked”….for every good work is rejected. They have no true works of righteousness. They profess they know God, but in works they deny Him. They are wretched and miserable…being abominable and disobedient.

(16) They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

They are “lukewarm” as they will hear the words and speak love…but their heart goes after their covetousness.

Ezekiel 33:30-33 KJV
(30) Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the LORD.
(31) And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness

They will hear the words but not do them….and will be "lukewarm" in their response towards what they hear the Spirit saying.

(32) And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

(33) And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

Then they will hear the sharp rebuke in the following chapter….Ezekiel 34.

Ezekiel 34:1-31 KJV
(1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

The shepherds are only feeding themselves (as they serve for money in order to literally feed their own belly) and are not spiritually feeding the flock of God.

(2) Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?

You “kill them that are fed”….as the life of Jesus is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of those that they are supposedly “feeding”.

(3) Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.

NONE of their congregations are being healed as the life of Jesus is being prevented from appearing in the mortal flesh of those they are leading astray. The life of Jesus…His eternal life for the here and now…is not being preached to those who are sick and dying so that they may be healed.

(4) The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.

His people are scattered among the denominations of men because there is no shepherd. The “beasts of the field” are those on the outside world who see the situation of the churches and mock them.

(5) And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.
(6) My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
(7) Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;

The LORD LIVES NOW. If He lives, then we shall live in the here and now.

But the “shepherds” only feed themselves by preaching for pay. They make merchandise of His people with their flattering words. They make His people a mockery in the world and the world blasphemes His holy name and the gospel.

(8) As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;
(9) Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;

The Lord comes to deliver us (the flock) from those “shepherds” who are only feeding themselves. He comes to open up our minds to the understanding of the Scriptures so that we may know Him who is true and depart from the churches of men who are only preaching themselves. He is against the shepherds. They shall not feed themselves any more for He will deliver the flock from their mouth....as they speak good words and fair speeches to deceive those who sit together with them and pay them the image...money.

(10) Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.
(11) For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.
(12) As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
(13) And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.
(14) I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.
(15) I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD.
(16) I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.
(17) And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats.
(18) Seemeth it a small thing unto you to have eaten up the good pasture, but ye must tread down with your feet the residue of your pastures? and to have drunk of the deep waters, but ye must foul the residue with your feet?
(19) And as for my flock, they eat that which ye have trodden with your feet; and they drink that which ye have fouled with your feet.
(20) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD unto them; Behold, I, even I, will judge between the fat cattle and between the lean cattle.
(21) Because ye have thrust with side and with shoulder, and pushed all the diseased with your horns, till ye have scattered them abroad;
(22) Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.

The Lord shall feed us with His Word of Truth and be our Shepherd. We were like sheep going astray but we shall return back to the true Shepherd.

(23) And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
(24) And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.

The “slow bellies”…the “evil beasts” …shall cease out of the land. We shall dwell safely in peace without the influence of the false prophets who prophesy falsely "peace" to those who put food in their mouths. We shall have true peace.

(25) And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
(26) And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing

The LORD shall break the bands of their yoke (their church doctrines, dogmas, commandments of men that bind us and make us slaves to the church leaders). We shall be delivered out of the hand that only serve themselves…their own belly…and do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ.

(27) And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.
(28) And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.

The outside world shall no longer speak evil of us in their mockery of us. They shall know that God is with us and that we are His people.

(29) And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.
(30) Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD.
(31) And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He made his grave with the wicked and with the rich in his DEATHS…plural.

Isaiah 53:9
(9) And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death(S); because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

It is the rich men…the rich church leaders…who are condemning and killing the Just One from appearing in the mortal flesh of those they are leading astray. They are using deceit to lead many astray from the Way of righteousness so that His heavenly life that Jesus IS LIVING NOW is not being made manifest in this earth. They do these things so that they may get paid and have their earthly needs met.

James 5:1-6 KJV
(1) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
(2) Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
(3) Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

They are keeping the life of Jesus from ever appearing in the mortal flesh of those that work for them by deceit.

(4) Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
(5) Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
(6) Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

The Holy One and the Just is being denied and many desire a murderer to be granted unto them as many let a man bring them into bondage and let a man devour them and let a man take of them and exalt himself over them.

Acts 3:14-17 KJV
(14) But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

They kill the Prince of life whom God has ALREADY RAISED from the dead. They prevent His life from ever appearing in the mortal flesh of those they lead astray. Jesus IS ALIVE for God has already raised Him. If Jesus is alive now, then we are to have His life now in this body…in this earth.

(15) And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Our mortal bodies are to be given “perfect soundness” in the presence of this world if we have the faith which is by Him.

(16) And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

We do this thing (killing the Prince of life) through ignorance as do our “rulers” over us.

(17) And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

We suffer these “rulers” gladly seeing we ourselves as “wise”. We prefer their rulership over the Lord’s and they prevent the Just One from appearing in the mortal flesh of any that they have taken as captive.

2 Corinthians 11:19-20 KJV
(19) For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.
(20) For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.

We must not have anything to do with those who are preaching themselves and leading us astray from the Way of righteousness….to have love for one another. MANY DECEIVERS are entered into the world who confess not that Jesus Christ IS COMING (present, continuous) in the mortal flesh. They are denying Him. They are preventing His manifestation in this world in the mortal flesh of those they are deceiving. They are “antichrist” as they deny His coming in the flesh.

2 John 1:6-13 KJV
(6) And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
(7) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
(8) Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
(9) Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

We must have love for one another. If they come to bring divisions and offenses and not this teaching (to have love for one another), we must NOT RECEIVE them into our house nor bid them “God speed”…that is, rejoice. They rejoice when we pay them for “preaching”. We must not bid them so or we are made partakers of their evil deeds.

(10) If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
(11) For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
(12) Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
(13) The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen.

Mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which we have learned (have love for one another) and AVOID THEM. They do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ but their own belly and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Romans 16:17-20 KJV
(17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
(18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

(19) For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
(20) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Those who are minding earthly things…being “tillers of the ground”…. are to hear and overcome their wrath and “do well”. Sin lies at the door of the mouth. We must overcome and do well and be our brother’s keeper….minding the wealth of others…rather than our own.

Genesis 4:2-7 KJV
(2) And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
(3) And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
(4) And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
(5) But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
(6) And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
(7) If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

We must seek the profit of many that they may be saved rather than seek our own profit.

1 Corinthians 10:33 KJV
(33) Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.

ALL SEEK their own and not the things which are Jesus Christ’s. They are “tillers of the ground” as they are minding earthly things….seeking how to get paid for preaching from those they preach to in order to get their belly literally filled. They are only feeding themselves and not those they “kill”.

Philippians 2:19-22 KJV
(19) But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state.
(20) For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
(21) For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.
(22) But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel.

We cannot serve God AND mammon.

Luke 16:11-15 KJV
(11) If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
(12) And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
(13) No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

(14) And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
(15) And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The spirit of the antichrist denies that Jesus IS COMING (present, continuous tense) in our mortal flesh.

Jesus IS COMING in the flesh ….our mortal flesh…if we do not cast away our confidence. His life shall appear in our mortal flesh. We shall receive the promise....His eternal life in this earth. We must have patience and do the will of God.

Hebrews 10:35-39 KJV
(35) Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
(36) For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

For yet a little while, He that IS COMING (as it should be translated) shall come…or arrive...and will not tarry.

(37) For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

The Just One shall live by faith. We must have faith in this….or His life shall shrink away from ever appearing in our mortal flesh and we are destroyed as our bodies decay and pass away without His life appearing. The JUST ONE shall live by our faith in Him as His life shall appear in our mortal flesh giving us life.

(38) Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Why does it say to the “saving of the soul”?

Because our souls shall be tormented by those who will persecute us for our faith in this. Our very own “countrymen”….our own church people….will persecute us for believing that Jesus IS COMING in our mortal flesh which gives us His heavenly life in the here and now. They will not believe in this.

(39) But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for….the evidence of things not seen yet: the appearing life of Jesus in our outer mortal flesh. When He shall appear, we shall appear with Him in glory for the outside world shall see and glorify God.

Hebrews 11:1 KJV
(1) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

We are to wait in faith….in hope…for that which we do not see yet….the appearing life of Jesus in our mortal bodies. If we hope for that we don’t see, then do we with patience wait for it.

Romans 8:19-25 KJV
(19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
(20) For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
(21) Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
(22) For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
(23) And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
(24) For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
(25) But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Upvote 0