realities of christ centered families

pokeyliz14

CF chick
Apr 12, 2003
✟1,604.00
Faith
Baptist
i have to write an essay about the realites of christ centered families, but thats all the information they gave me it's due next week and i'm having a hard time figuring wout what to write and how to relate to all age groups.  It has to be an eight minute speech so if you could all help me i would really appreciate it thanks

liz

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
um, how about just explaining the family members of a christ centered family? since a family usually consists of members of different ages, then you don't have to go all over the place.

relationship between parents and children, and between siblings? how they apply God's teaching?

Upvote 0

EJO

Hellafreak
Sep 4, 2002
Seattle
✟8,395.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Perhaps you could relate it to the "family" of God, how we all have our own "duties", or jobs in the body of Christ, and God gives us all talents.
It could be said in the Christian family, we all have talents that God gives us, and that we us those to benefit our own family.

Peace

Upvote 0
Not meaning to plug a site, but an article in The Concursus focuses exactly on the point of the Christian Marriage.

"Marriage: Less than Sacred". This is from the April 2003 Issue (the first one).

The author, Spartacus, also provides various sources and further reading.

Upvote 0