✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
donaldtrumptoothin.jpg

Trumps double. This is what Riccardo was talking about.
There may be a look alike.... But.. there are not even close to being two Donald Trumps....

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,411.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did that guy Tucker had on.... look or sound anything like the Biden on the TV today?

Great video.. but... GASP.. it was on Rumble.
Over the last 2 or 3 yrs I have heard that there have been 4 actors playing Biden.
Arthur Roberts and James Woods are the only two that I can remember. The one Tucker had on could be Arthur Roberts , but not absolutely sure.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
The Keep
✟581,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Was there any other options....if your looking for anything other than rich.... you're at a loss... If you're looking for female..... you only had Kamala as a choice and she didn't even get any votes in the primary.

What does race have to do with it... Why bring it up? You just had a man of color for 8 years.

I think Morgan Freeman had it right.. He said "if you want to get rid of racism... Stop talking about it."
There were other women running besides Harris. There were people of color running, There was a gay man running. Not all of the candidates were wealthy. Yet the party that's all about change and minorities, voted for the kind of person they blame for all the prejudice that exists. But really the key element, which you left out, was octogenarian.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Over the last 2 or 3 yrs I have heard that there have been 4 actors playing Biden.
Arthur Roberts and James Woods are the only two that I can remember. The one Tucker had on could be Arthur Roberts , but not absolutely sure.
Interesting but from what I have heard James Wood talking about... I doubt he would go along. He's very concervative.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟141,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,411.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
With what is happening at the moment I thought this would be a good time to resurrect this thread , to help wake people up to what is really going on.
For me , well i'm just sitting back here and laughing at their attempts to destroy Trump.

When this is over , I think Trump should receive an Oscar for best actor.

Upvote 0