"Ready For Violence" White Supremacist Sobs Like A Baby Over Possible Arrest Warrant

GondwanaLand

Dec 8, 2013
✟44,972.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Gotta love it. What a wuss - all brave when your fellow Nazis are around you, but the minute you face the music, you fold like a wet paper bag.

http://www.newsweek.com/white-suprem...warrant-651682
A neo-Nazi who said he was “ready for violence” at the deadly rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, has released footage of himself weeping after learning there is allegedly a warrant out for his arrest.

Christopher Cantwell, who was followed during the gathering of neo-Nazis, KKK, white supremacists and alt-right for a 22-minute documentary for VICE, showed off his guns to journalist Elle Reeve and boasted: "“I'm carrying a pistol, I go to the gym all the time, I'm trying to make myself more capable of violence.”"

However, in mobile phone footage uploaded to YouTube on Wednesday, Cantwell said he was terrified after learning the police wanted to speak with him.

"“I have been told there’s a warrant out for my arrest,”" he said on the video. "“With everything that’s happening, I don’t think it’s very wise for me to go anywhere. There’s a state of emergency. The National Guard is here!”"

One of those "very fine people", Mr. Trump?

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Gotta love it. What a wuss - all brave when your fellow Nazis are around you, but the minute you face the music, you fold like a wet paper bag.

One of those "very fine people", Mr. Trump?
Easy to be brace on the internet.

Upvote 0