Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please share these devotions

Please listen to the sermons at the bottom

JOHN 13
约翰福音 13
37 Peter said to Him, Lord, why cannot I follow You now? I will lay down my life for You.
38 Jesus answered, Will you [really] lay down your life for Me? I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, before a rooster crows, you will deny Me [completely disown Me] three times.

37 彼得对他说,主啊,为什么我现在不能跟随你呢?我愿意为你你舍命。
38 耶稣回答说,你愿意为我舍命吗?我实实在在地告诉你,我最郑重地告诉你,鸡叫以先,你要三次不认我。
Peter was the most vocal of the disciples. He, like us, said some pretty amazing things; this being one of the strongest.
彼得是门徒中最直言不讳的。他和我们一样,说了一些非常神奇的话;这是最强的之一。
Now I know that many of us have sung hymns like "I Surrender All" and said we will follow Jesus where ever He leads and by the next day, we fall flat on our faces because we have broken our promise.. I know I have.
现在我知道我们中的许多人都唱过像“我交出一切”这样的赞美诗,并说无论耶稣带领哪里,我们都会跟随他,到第二天,我们脸上就平淡无奇,因为我们违背了我们的诺言。我知道我有。
How many times have we as believers said like Peter, that we would do anything for Jesus, even give our lives for Him?
作为信徒,我们有多少次像彼得一样说过,我们要为耶稣做任何事情,甚至为他献出生命?
The answer Jesus gives pricked the pride of Peter and also bursts our balloon of pride.
耶稣给出的答案刺痛了彼得的骄傲,也戳破了我们骄傲的气球。
It booms loud and clear and is the question God still asks his children two thousand years later.
它响亮而清晰,是两千年后上帝仍然问他的孩子的问题。
'Will you really lay down your life for me'?
你愿意为我舍命吗
We need to be honest with ourselves; how much are we willing to give up for Jesus?
我们需要对自己诚实;我们愿意为耶稣放弃多少?
Peter wanted to make a show of commitment. How often do we go forward to the front of church, whilst some hymn is being sung, and we kneel on the altar and make a commitment to Christ? But it is all show, because we want to make sure everyone sees us doing it.. look at me!! I'm making a new commitment to God and you are unmoved. Maybe those people who aren't moving like you are speaking with God and getting themselves right with Him quietly.
彼得想表现出承诺。我们有多少次走到教堂前面,唱着赞美诗,跪在祭坛上向基督委身?但这都是表演,因为我们想确保每个人都看到我们在做这件事。看着我!!我正在向上帝做出新的承诺,而你却不为所动。也许那些不像你那样行动的人正在与上帝交谈,并悄悄地与他和好。
Jesus exposed the seemingly great commitment Peter was making for what it was... smoke and mirrors. Peter wanted all the disciples to look at him.. "Hey you guys... all of you will desert Him... but hey, not me!"
耶稣揭露了彼得为它所做的看似巨大的承诺......烟雾和镜子。彼得希望所有的门徒都看着他。“嘿,你们...你们所有人都会抛弃他...但是,嘿,不是我!
Real commitment was shown by John, who leaned on the bosom of Jesus and was present at the cross, a commitment that was quiet, daily and loving.
约翰表现出真正的委身,他信靠在耶稣里,在十字架上,这种委身是安静的、日常的和充满爱心的。
John leaned on Jesus, Peter shouted and was completely loud. Who had the right commitment? It was John who was at the foot of the cross.. not Peter.. the one who had said he would be there... wasn't; but the quiet one was.
约翰信靠耶稣,彼得大声承诺。谁是正确的委身?是约翰在十字架脚下。不是彼得。那个说他会在那里的人...不是;是安静的那位。
What type of commitment do you have believer? God requires truth.. don't commit to Him if you don't mean it. The apostle Paul gave us some very good advice in Romans 12:
信徒啊,你是什么类型的委身? 上帝要求真理。如果你不是心甘情愿的,就不要委身于他。使徒保罗在罗马书12章给了我们一些非常好的建议:
3 For by the grace (unmerited favour of God) given to me I warn everyone among you not to estimate and think of himself more highly than he ought [not to have an exaggerated opinion of his own importance], but to rate his ability with sober judgment, each according to the degree of faith apportioned by God to him.

3 我凭着所赐的恩,对你们各人说:不要看自己过于当看的,要照着神说分给各人信心的大小,看得合乎中道。
The more time you spend leaning on the bosom of Jesus, and the less time you spend shouting about yourself and the great commitment you have made, the more God is able to use you.
你信靠在耶稣里的时间越多,而大喊做浮夸承诺上的时间越少,上帝就越能使用你。
ASK YOURSELF ARE YOU A LEANER OR A LOUDMOUTH?
问问自己,你是一个精干的人还是一个大嘴巴?
GOD BLESS YOU!
上帝祝福你
KK

HOSEA 10
何西阿书10章

12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.

你们要为自己栽种公义,
就能收割慈爱。
现今正是寻求耶和华的时候;
你们要开垦荒地,等他临到,
使公义如雨降在你们身上。

13 Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men.

13你们耕种的是奸恶

TRUE SOWING AND REAPING

真正的播种与收割

This is a powerful analogy, all through scripture, there is this focus on sowing and reaping.

这是一个有力的类比,整篇圣经都在强调播种与收割。

Today, such as the preachers of the prosperity gospel refer to monetary matters, but in reality, it relates to our spiritual lives.

今天,如成功神学的传教士提到金钱问题,但在现实中,它涉及到我们的属灵生活。

Hosea is coming to the end of his prophecy, he has bought back his errant wife, this truly is a wonderful picture of Jesus.

何西阿即将完成他的预言,他赎回了他不洁的妻子,这确实是耶稣的一幅精彩画面。

Micah in his prophecy says these words:

弥迦在预言中说:

6 “With what shall I come before the Lord,
and bow myself before God on high?
Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,
with calves a year old?
7 Will the Lord be pleased with[a] thousands of rams,
with ten thousand of rivers of oil?
Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression,
the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?”
8 He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?

我朝见耶和华,
在至高 神面前跪拜,当献上什么呢?
岂可献一岁的牛犊为燔祭吗?
耶和华岂喜悦千千的公羊,
或是万万的油河吗?
我岂可为自己的罪过献我的长子吗?
为心中的罪恶献我身所生的吗?
世人哪,耶和华已指示你何为善。
他向你所要的是什么呢?
只要你行公义,好怜悯,
存谦卑的心,与你的 神同行。

These two verses in Hosea are almost reflections of what was said in Micah.

何西阿书的这两节经文几乎是《弥迦书》的写照。你在生活中播种了什么?

What have you been sowing in your life?
你在实际生活中 播种了什么呢

You sow sin in your life, you sow wickedness in your life, your life will be one of iniquity, poisoned by sin.

你在你的生命中播种罪恶,你在你的生命中播种邪恶,你的生命将是罪孽之一,被罪恶毒害。

The call here is to sow righteousness, there are two promises here, if we sow righteousness, we will reap mercy, our lives will be transformed by God's mercy. If we truly seek God, if we break up the fallow ground, we will reap mercy. But this takes effort, it does not come easily. We have to seek God, it says that I will be found of you, if you seek me with your whole heart, look at the words.. seek and whole heart.

这里的呼召是播种公义,这里有两个应许,如果我们播种公义,我们就会收获怜悯,我们的生命会因神的怜悯而改变。如果我们真正寻求上帝,如果我们开垦荒地,我们就会收获仁慈。但这需要努力,来之不易。我们必须寻求上帝,文中说,我将被你找到,如果你全心全意地寻找我,看看这句话,寻求,全身心。

The second is that he will reign righteousness upon us, if we seek righteousness and seek God with our whole heart, he will rain righteousness upon us. People can come to God and he will give them, the righteousness of his own beloved son, we will stand righteous before him, not because of anything we have done, but because of everything Christ has done.

第二就是他要作公义的王在我们身上。我们若寻求公义,一心寻求神,他就必使公义如雨降在我们身上。人们可以来到上帝面前,他会把他爱子的公义赐给他们,我们会站在他面前称义,不是因为我们做过什么,而是因为基督所做的一切。

The call of the scriptures is to look to Christ and be saved. The call is to turn from your sin and to seek the Lord.

圣经的呼召是信靠基督而得救。神的呼召是叫你离开罪,寻求主。

Have you done that?
你做到了吗

For the believer reading this, are you sowing into your life wickedness and compromise?. If you are doing this, then you need to repent and seek the Lord.

读到这里的信徒,你是在你的生命中播种邪恶和妥协吗?如果你正在这样做,那么你需要悔改并寻求主。

里的信徒,你是在你的生命中播种邪恶和妥协吗?如果你正在这样做,那么你需要悔改并寻求主。

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

Click on link or copy and paste into browser

CHINESE - PARENTING SERIES PART 2

给孩子设立和强化规矩

Our Pastor
| Parenting Class

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/62910914112

态度决定一切 - Attitude is Everything

Our Pastor
| Parenting Class

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/7210114180

家庭祭坛 - Family Altar

Our Pastor
| Parenting Class

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/71010334270

尊重一切权柄 - Respect All Authority

Our Pastor
| Parenting Class

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/71510239351

ENGLISH

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PART 2

Satan's Attacks on the Christian's Assurance

Tim Conway
| The Armour of God

Grace Fellowship Manchester

sermonaudio.com/sermon/83201141141673

The Devil of Extremes

Tim Conway
| The Armour of God

sermonaudio.com/sermon/810201545183455

The Breastplate of Righteousness (Part 1 - Imputed Righteousness)

Tim Conway
| The Armour of God

sermonaudio.com/sermon/817201452443330

The Breastplate of Righteousness Pt. 2 (Christ's Righteousness or Yours?)

Tim Conway
| The Armour of God

sermonaudio.com/sermon/82520957216603