Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
TO REACH THE WORLD AND TEACH THE SAINTS

CLICK ON LINKS AT BOTTOM TO BE EDIFIED

WINNING GOD'S FAVOR OR MAN'S
争取上帝的悦纳还是人的悦纳?

“Now am I trying to win the favour of men, or of God? Do I seek to please men? If I were still seeking popularity with men, I should not be a bond servant of Christ (the Messiah)…Galatians 1:10.”
“我现在是要得人的心呢,还是要得上帝的心呢?我是求人悦纳吗?若我仍旧讨人悦纳,我就不是基督的仆人了。”——加拉太书1:10

The above verse presents an interesting question for all of us, especially those of us, in ministry. Who are we really seeking to please? It is God who we serve? So why are we constantly trying to please men? Someone once said, Man is looking for better methods. God is looking for better men.
以上经文给我们所有人,尤其是在事奉中的我们,提出了一个有意思的问题。我们真正是在寻求取悦谁?我们是为上帝而事奉吗?那为什么我们还要不断地取悦人呢?有人曾经说过,人在寻求更好的方法,上帝在寻找更好的人。

What are you doing to please men? Are you moving away from the tried and trusted ways of scripture? Are we using the latest how to do church from the latest author, who take something of scripture, but adds their input to create a formula that works? We have a how to plant churches manual and how to preach manual, in the book of Acts and yet, we want to formulate some new ideas to please men. Why?
你现在正在做什么来取悦人?你是否远离了圣经经文中那些历经和可信赖的方式?我们是否在采用最新的“如何做教会”的方法,从最新的作者那里获取一些经文,然后加入他们的见解,以创造出奏效的公式?在使徒行传中,我们已经有了“如何栽培教会”的手册和“如何传道”的手册,为什么我们还要想出一些新的点子来取悦人呢?为什么?

We all seek revival in our churches, but we seek to put it in a way that is comfortable for men. Revival comes when the conditions of true repentance and humility are met. I hear of revival meetings here and there but revival is a sovereign act of God not something that man can organize. If we as the church or as individuals even become popular with the world that is the sign that the church is heading in the wrong direction.
我们都在寻求教会复兴,但我们却试图以人们乐意接受的方式来实现。复兴只有在真正悔改和谦卑的条件下才会降临。我听说过到处都有复兴会,但复兴是上帝的主权行为,不是人可以组织的。如果我们作为教会或个人在世界上变得受欢迎,那就是教会朝着错误的方向前进的迹象。

We as a church and individuals are not to strive for the popularity of men; we strive for the pleasure of God. If you or I are striving to win man's approval, then as Paul says, we are not bond servants of Jesus. We are nothing short of religious frauds. It is time to seek the pleasure of God and not the approval of man.
我们作为教会和个人不应该为了取悦人而奋斗;我们应该为了取悦上帝而奋斗。如果你我努力争取得到人的认可,那么就像保罗所说的,我们不是耶稣的仆人,我们简直就是宗教骗子。是时候寻求上帝的悦纳,而不是人的认可了。

God bless,
上帝保佑你,
Keith

ALL NATIONS PRAISING GOD
万国赞美上帝

“I saw in the night visions, and behold, on the clouds of the heavens came One like a Son of man, and He came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before Him. And there was given Him [the Messiah] dominion and glory and kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion which shall not pass away, and His kingdom is one which shall not be destroyed…Daniel 7:13-14.”
“我在夜间的异象中观看,见有一位像人子的,驾着天上的云降临,来到亘古常在者面前。得了权柄、荣耀、国度,使各方、各国、各族的人都侍奉他。他的权柄是永远的,不能废去;他的国必不败坏。”——但以理书7:13-14

Isn't this awesome? One day we will be part of the biggest and best meeting of people from every single country, language and people. Nations and peoples that have fought on earth, will live in peace, as the scripture says, the lion will lie down with the lamb.
这不是很棒吗?有一天,我们将成为来自每一个国家、每种语言和民族的众多人的会议的一部分。那些曾在地球上战斗的国家和民族将在那里和平共处,正如经文所说,狮子要与羔羊躺卧在一起。

Yes, Americans will be with the Cubans; the British with the Germans and the Chinese with the Japanese. We often ask what we will be doing in heaven, well the Scriptures tell us this, and it is that we will serve Him. It will be wonderful to be reunited with so many friends from down here on earth. Indeed, we often wonder if we will be able to recognize each other, well certainly we will have perfect bodies, so a big change for me then, but our main focus and occupation will be in the service of Our Lord. To be in the presence of His glory and that of the Father is something seriously amazing.
是的,美国人将与古巴人在一起,英国人将与德国人在一起,中国人将与日本人在一起。我们常常问自己在天堂中我们将会做什么,经文告诉我们,我们将侍奉上帝。能够与那些在地球上我们的许多朋友团聚,这将是美好的。的确,我们常常在想,我们是否能够彼此认出。我们将拥有完美的身体,所以对我来说会有很大的改变。我们主要的关注和事业将是为我们的主服务。能够在他的荣耀和天父的荣耀面前,这是一件非常了不起的事情。

No light will be needed as the Father and Son will be the light. The above passage shows Jesus being given one of His many titles, the Son of Man. And here is the beauty of the Trinity: The Son separate from the Father who is the Ancient of Days. Daniel was writing this from exile in Babylon and this probably brought him great comfort. And he, like us, will see God in all his glory when we get to heaven.
那里将不需要光,因为父和子将是光。以上经文显示了耶稣拥有的许多称号之一,就是人子。这里有三位一体的美丽:耶稣和父是分开的,父是亘古常在者。但以理当时在巴比伦的流亡中写下了这篇文章,这可能给了他极大的安慰。他和我们一样,当我们到达天堂时,将看见上帝的荣耀。

It is the Father's pleasure to give power and dominion into the hand of the Son so that we can live with them both in a kingdom that will not fade away and is eternal. What a glorious truth, this is, it should thrill our souls. It certainly does mine.
父乐意将权柄和国度交到子的手中,使我们可以与他们一起生活在一个永不消逝的国度里。这真是一个荣耀的真理,它必将激励我们的灵魂。对我来说,它确实如此。

God bless you,
愿上帝保佑你,

Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE CHINESE/ENGLISH SERMONS

Click on Links or copy and paste into browser

CHINESE.. ONLY AVAILABLE ON LAPTOP

THE TABERNACLE

part 1

会幕-第一课-介绍

part 2

会幕-第二课-与圣殿相关的主题