Marital Status
Married
TO REACH THE WORLD AND TEACH THE SAINTS

CLICK ON LINKS AT BOTTOM TO BE EDIFIED

PSALM 130
诗篇130
Psalm 130King James Version (KJV)
诗篇130(KJV版本)
Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord.
耶和华啊,我从深处向你求告。
2 Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
主啊,求你听我的声音,愿你侧耳听我恳求的声音。
3 If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
主耶和华啊,你若究察罪孽,谁能站得住呢?
4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
但在你有赦免之恩,要叫人敬畏你。
5 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
我等候耶和华,我的心等候,我也仰望他的话。
6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
我的心等候主,胜于守夜的等候天亮,胜于守夜的等候天亮。
7 Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
以色列啊,你当仰望耶和华,因他有慈爱,有丰盛的救恩。
8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
他必救赎以色列脱离一切的罪孽。
WORSHIP WHILST WAITING
等待时敬拜
There are so many words we speak every day, but some are more special than others.
Prayer is often seen as us talking to God and this is so true, but it is a two-way communication.One of the things that all of us hate doing, is to be kept waiting, in the bank, at the supermarket checkout, please hurry up is the cry.
So often we despise these times, you know these people were going to the temple to offer their sacrifices, they were probably in a long line of people waiting patiently. The times of waiting in your life are probably the most precious, the waiting times are not desolate they should be the times when God is most precious to us, it is in these times that God alone satisfies
It is not a time of silence, it is a time of worship, a time a rejoicing and a time of sweet fellowship with God.
We can cry out to God vs 1
We can praise God for all his mercies to us, for all his gracious forgiveness to us.
Next time You are kept waiting, don't complain, WORSHIP
我们每天讲许多话,有些话更特别,祷告通常看起来就像我们与神讲话,事实的确如此。但这是一种双向沟通。我们都厌恶做的一件事,就是持续等候。在银行,在超市结账处,经常喊着请快点,我们常常瞧不起这些时候。你知道这些人会去圣殿献祭,他们或许要排长长的队伍耐心等待。你的生命中等待的时间或许是最珍贵的,等待时间并不是孤独凄凉的,他们应当是神最珍惜我们的时候,这些时候并不是沉默的时候,而是神单单满足我们的时候,这是敬拜时光,喜乐时光,与神甜蜜相伴的时光。我们可以向神呼求,可以为他对我们的一切怜悯,为他给予我们的原谅和恩典,而赞美他。下次你要持续等候,不要抱怨。要敬拜。

MATTHEW 10
马太福音10
32 Whosoever, therefore, shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven.
“凡在人面前认我的,我在我天上的父面前也必认他;

33 But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.
凡在人面前不认我的,我在我天上的父面前也必不认他。”

CONFESSING JESUS
承认耶稣

Does this mean that we can lose our Salvation? NO
这意味着我们会失去救恩吗?不
As with everything in scripture, we cannot take one verse in isolation.
和经文中每件事一样,我们不能孤立地看一节经文。

I was thinking very deeply about this and was led to Romans 10:9-10 that reads as follows:
对此我深入地思考过,让我们读罗马书 10:9-10,经文如下,

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
你若口里认耶稣为主,心里信神叫他从死里复活,就必得救。
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.
因为人心里相信,就可以称义;口里承认,就可以得救。

The confession of sin and acknowledging the Lordship of Jesus Christ and who Christ is, is linked to believing in your heart. Salvation is the coming together of inward belief and outward confession.
承认罪,认耶稣基督为主,圣灵就依着信与我们相连。救恩随同内在信仰和外部承认一起到来。

Every time we fail, like Peter, every time we deny Christ and fail to share Him, Jesus accepts us before His Father; he is praying for us.
每次我们像彼得一样失败,每次我们否认基督,不与别人分享他,耶稣都在父神面前接纳我们,他在为我们祷告。

In 1 Corinthians 12, we read these words.
在哥林多前书12章,我们读到这些话。

3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus says is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
所以我告诉你们:被神的灵感动的,没有说耶稣是可咒诅的;若不是被圣灵感动的,也没有能说耶稣是主的。

To honestly confess Christ is to speak words inspired by the Holy Spirit... the natural man cannot say these words, only the spiritual man can.
诚实地认基督就是讲述被圣灵所鼓舞的话...普通人不会讲说这些话语,只有圣灵充满之人才会。

In Verses 29-31, Jesus is stating that we are so much more valuable than anything else on the planet. That is the context of these verses, and afterward, in verses 34-36, Jesus is saying that he has come to disrupt/divide families, not to bring families together. Some families are all Christians, and we bless God for that, but for many, including myself and Helen, we are the only Christians in them. That costs us, but when we confess Jesus, He reveals us to His Father, at the point of Salvation, when we say, Jesus, You are mine. He says to His Father, this one is Mine, and Father, he is Yours. He/she has come and confessed to Me, and I have decided to show unto this world that he is Mine, and now I have the pleasure of confessing He/she before you.
在29-31节中,耶稣说我们比这世上其他人和事更加珍贵。之后在34-36节,耶稣说他来会使家庭纷争/分裂,而不是使家庭和睦。一些家庭成员都是基督徒,我们因神为他们祝福,但许多家庭,包括我自己和海伦,我们是家庭中仅有的基督徒。那让我们感到很累,但当我们承认耶稣时,他在父跟前证明我们,在救恩到来时,当我们说,耶稣你是我的,他会对父神说,这位是我的,父啊,他是你的。他/她已经来了,承认了我,我已经决定向世界显示他是我的,如今我很乐意在你面前承认他/她。

What a wonderful honour!
多么美妙的荣誉!
God bless you.
愿神祝福你

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE.. CHINESE AND ENGLISH

CLICK ON OR COPY AND PASTE INTO BROWSER

CHINESE

要作大丈夫 Quit You Like Men, Be Strong

Pastor Li
| 30/15会议 30/15 Meeting (2023)

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/8523412472773

弟兄们,我们的火在哪里?Brothers, Where Has Our Fire Gone?

Pastor Zheng Yuan

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/8523350534506

基督是神的奧祕 Christ, the Mystery of God

Rev. Derek Chi-Liang Tu
| Colossians

Chinese
三一基督教長老會

sermonaudio.com/sermon/88232040241288

客西马尼的君王-主-祭司-羔羊(翻译)

Dr. Joel Beeke