Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
PLEASE NOTE NEW NAME

TO REACH THE WORLD AND TEACH THE SAINTS

CLICK ON LINKS AT BOTTOM TO PRAY AND BE EDIFIED

Do you want to live a long life?
你想要过长寿的生活吗?

“What man is he who desires life and longs for many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. Depart from evil and do good; seek, inquire for, and crave peace and pursue (go after) it! …Psalm 34:12-14.”
有何人喜好存活,爱慕长寿,得享美福, 就要禁止舌头,不出恶言,嘴唇不说诡诈的话。 要离恶行善,寻求和睦,一心追求。 诗篇 34:12-14

I have told my family that I will live to be 100. That is primarily to scare them… lol lol. But seriously, I want to live as long as I can if the Lord wills it. Have you ever seen people who look old before their time? Well one of the reasons is their tongue. I honestly believe that our length of days is linked to what comes out of our mouth.
我告诉我的家人我会活到100岁。那是为了吓吓他们...哈哈。但说实话,我会尽力活到主希望我活到的时候。你可曾见过年纪轻轻就显老的人?一个原因是他们的舌头。说实话,我相信活的的长短与我们口里说的话有关。

Our physical health is dependent on our spiritual health. The numbers of people, who have cursed God, and then died a violent death at a young age is long.
我们身体健康依赖于精神健康。许多诅咒神的人,在年轻时暴病而亡。

We are to use our life to speak dynamic words of grace into people's lives, and to speak truth to all people. Also, we are to spend our lives not only by speaking truth, but by departing from evil, and seeking peace. What it says is to crave it; to seek after it.
我们要用生命讲述进入我们生命的奇妙的恩典之词。我们不仅要用生命讲说真理,还要远离邪恶,寻求和睦,正如诗篇所说一心寻求。
How many people live in constant dispute with others?
多少人生活在与他人的不断争论中呢?

They suffer the most stress, the most anguish. We have to seek peace, run after it to be at peace. Firstly, with God and this will allow us to be at peace with others as we share the peace of God with all men.
他们大大经受焦虑、痛苦。我们要寻求和睦,在和睦中奔跑追赶。首先,就像我们和所有人一起分享神的和睦一样,与神同行,使得我们与他人和睦相处。

Do you want to live a long life? Then seek peace in your life by speaking peace with your mouth.
你想要过长寿的生活吗?那就用你的口讲述和睦,在你的生活中寻求和睦吧。

God bless you Keith
愿神祝福你

PSALM 40
诗篇40

17 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.
17但我是困苦穷乏的,主仍顾念我。你是帮助我的,搭救我的。神啊,求你不要耽延。

GOD THINKS ABOUT YOU.. YES YOU!
神在想着你..对,就是你!

This is my favourite Psalm.. the Lord spoke to me very early in my Christian life from it and I have loved it ever since.
这是我最喜爱的诗篇之一..在我的基督徒生活中,主很早就借此诗篇告诉我,自此我就非常喜爱它。

This verse says so much, it is a real comfort to us. We are like the author: poor, needy and helpless in spiritual terms.
这节经文说了很多,这对我是真的安慰。我们就像作者:贫困,穷乏,在灵魂层面无助。

The key word is YET. So often in the Bible, we see many servants of God, such as Elijah and David really discouraged. Job says though he would slay me,
yet would I trust in HIM. We may despair, yet we trust in HIM.. Amen.
关键词是仍然。在圣经中我们常常看到,神的许多仆人,诸如以利亚和大卫经历真的挫折。约伯说尽管他会杀了我,然而我仍信任他。我们会绝望,我们仍信任他..阿们。
Whatever you are feeling, you have to focus on this: the Lord is thinking on you. His thoughts towards you are more than the sand of the sea, your name
is graven on the palms of his hands. Whatever your situation, or however bad you feel.. YET, the Lord is thinking about you.
无论你感受如何,你都必须专注于一点:主在想着你。他对你的思想超过海中之沙,你的名字铭刻在他的手中。无论你的境况如何,或你的感受多么糟糕..主仍在想着你。
We can call on God, our help and deliver. It is personal. God is my help my deliver! He is not some distant God, who does not come to us.
我们可以呼求上帝,呼求我们的帮助和搭救。这是个人的。神是我的帮助者我的搭救者!他不是某些遥远而无法企及的神。
Let us pray for deliverance from every situation; when in trouble pray the final part of the prayer. Come quickly oh my God.. come and deliver me.
我们祈祷搭救我们的每种境况;在遭遇麻烦时在祷告的最后部分祈祷。快来吧我的神..来搭救我。
Remember God thinks about you. We need to think more about God and to know that He is our God.. HE is my God.
要记得神在想着你,我们需要多思考神,知道他是我们的神..他是我的神。
Is He your God?
他是你的神吗?
God bless you,
愿神祝福你
Keith