• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Rapture question

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is Jesus going to leave me behind for an accident in the shower and the door thinking I saw Jesus in a hallucination is he going to leave me behind for my mental illness.

Is Jesus really mad that I accidentally confused him with Satan was that blasphemy or is it my imagination I wasn't in my right mind.

I am so scared God is mad at me for an accident out of mental illness is he mad I did not know Satan can show up.

I am so worried Jesus wont rapture me for a freak accident in the shower is God really mad that I confused him on accident with Satan does God love me despite my confusion.

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is Jesus going to leave me behind for an accident in the shower and the door thinking I saw Jesus in a hallucination is he going to leave me behind for my mental illness.

Is Jesus really mad that I accidentally confused him with Satan was that blasphemy or is it my imagination I wasn't in my right mind.

NO

does God love me despite my confusion.

YES

• Winner
Reactions: com7fy8
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟582,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am so worried
Possibly God is more displeased with you continuing to worry!! He wants us to trust Him, including to forgive us for whatever really is wrong. Your shower accident might not have been wrong, but worry is. It could be you need to spend time on what really is wrong, and not distract yourself with some one thing, but read God's word about how to trust God, submit to God in His peace, and how to relate, and pray with love for any and all people.

If you spend your time, instead, worrying only about yourself, this is not obeying how Jesus expects us to love and care for any and all people as ourselves. So . . . get busier loving, maybe we should say :)

And I can worry too much only about how I can fail; so you can pray for me, too :)

• Winner
Reactions: Ricky M
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Possibly God is more displeased with you continuing to worry!! He wants us to trust Him, including to forgive us for whatever really is wrong. Your shower accident might not have been wrong, but worry is. It could be you need to spend time on what really is wrong, and not distract yourself with some one thing, but read God's word about how to trust God, submit to God in His peace, and how to relate, and pray with love for any and all people.

If you spend your time, instead, worrying only about yourself, this is not obeying how Jesus expects us to love and care for any and all people as ourselves. So . . . get busier loving, maybe we should say :)

And I can worry too much only about how I can fail; so you can pray for me, too :)

Thanks comfy so the mark isnt out yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟582,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks so the mark isnt available yet.
Even if the mark isn't available, it is possible for a human to be available to receive it. So > I think you might benefit from understanding what makes someone able to take the mark.

It is not the mark that is the main problem, but what inside of a person makes him or her able to take it.

So . . . even if the mark is not out yet, people can have the selfish character which makes a person able to receive the mark. It is like how many Jews in the time of Jesus were culturally acceptable and honorable people, but so many were able to reject Jesus and call for His crucifixion. So, when the opportunity came, they did call for His crucifixion because they had the capability to do so.

So, then > what makes a person capable of receiving the mark or calling for the crucifixion of Jesus?

If people love money, this can help keep them so available to Satan.

If people value the praise of humans, rather than desiring and seeking first to please God, this can help keep them available to Satan. And then they can become worse enough to receive the mark, and they could have called for the crucifixion of Jesus.

If we have not denied ourselves, then, we can be in weakness which makes us available so Satan can get to us, more and more.

Being available to Satan includes if we are ready to be unforgiving!! Keep your forgiving up-to-date!!!!

"Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you." (Ephesians 4:31-32)

By becoming strong in love, we have strength against how worry and bitterness would violate us and devour us . . . eating us alive. And in God's love we have ability to do well in close and intimate sharing as family with one another.

But ones into themselves, and mainly concerned about their own selves, are isolating themselves and staying weak so they can seek pleasures and be hurt and unforgiving. And in this weakness of not loving, they can give in to taking the mark or they could have called for the crucifixion of Christ.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Even if the mark isn't available, it is possible for a human to be available to receive it. So > I think you might benefit from understanding what makes someone able to take the mark.

It is not the mark that is the main problem, but what inside of a person makes him or her able to take it.

So . . . even if the mark is not out yet, people can have the selfish character which makes a person able to receive the mark. It is like how many Jews in the time of Jesus were culturally acceptable and honorable people, but so many were able to reject Jesus and call for His crucifixion. So, when the opportunity came, they did call for His crucifixion because they had the capability to do so.

So, then > what makes a person capable of receiving the mark or calling for the crucifixion of Jesus?

If people love money, this can help keep them so available to Satan.

If people value the praise of humans, rather than desiring and seeking first to please God, this can help keep them available to Satan. And then they can become worse enough to receive the mark, and they could have called for the crucifixion of Jesus.

If we have not denied ourselves, then, we can be in weakness which makes us available so Satan can get to us, more and more.

Being available to Satan includes if we are ready to be unforgiving!! Keep your forgiving up-to-date!!!!

"Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you." (Ephesians 4:31-32)

By becoming strong in love, we have strength against how worry and bitterness would violate us and devour us . . . eating us alive. And in God's love we have ability to do well in close and intimate sharing as family with one another.

But ones into themselves, and mainly concerned about their own selves, are isolating themselves and staying weak so they can seek pleasures and be hurt and unforgiving. And in this weakness of not loving, they can give in to taking the mark or they could have called for the crucifixion of Christ.

Did God blot me out of the book of life for bowing to the yellow cross out of mental illness.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟582,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did God blot me out of the book of life for bowing to the yellow cross out of mental illness.
no

And you need to stop calling attention to this, and love yourself and others, by helping our attention to what God is able to do for you and for us all.

Like I offer > we need to be concerned about what in our character still could make us able to call for the crucifixion of Jesus, and what in our character could make us able to accept the mark. And trust God to correct us to become like Jesus, instead, so we are loving any and all people and we are gentle and humble so we are pleasing to our Father like Jesus is. Jesus in us shares this with us, so we succeed in this ! ! !

And I understand that Colossians 1:28-29 means that this is what our Apostle Paul is ministering for us to do with God. So, this is where your attention needs to be > to get real correction of character so we share with Jesus in how He is and loves while being pleasing to our Father > you may consider Ephesians 5:2, also, which I trust means this >

"And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma." (Ephesians 5:2)

And about if "out of mental illness" you could do what gets your name blotted out of the book > 2 Timothy 1:7 says >

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)

And God's word says that if we obey Him, the way Philippians 4:5-7 says,

"the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (in Philippians 4:5-7)

So, to me it is clear that God's Holy Spirit gives us a "sound mind" plus His peace has almighty power to guard our "hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

So, do not do things "out of mental illness"! Never mind what will happen; I mean, do not do what is not in the soundness of God's love >

"Let all that you do be done with love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)

So, trust Jesus to have you doing things out of a
"sound mind", and do not trust any thinking or stinking stuff which does not help you to live and to love with a sound mind which is guarded by God's peace.

So, no that cross thing does not make it impossible for you to spend eternity with Jesus. And no, also, mental illness is not an excuse to sin and keep on sinning, in case this is what you are asking; because God's peace almighty is easily able to change our character so our "hearts and minds" are guarded by the almighty power of God Almighty's peace. And we have this "through Christ Jesus" > there is no other way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
no

And you need to stop calling attention to this, and love yourself and others, by helping our attention to what God is able to do for you and for us all.

Like I offer > we need to be concerned about what in our character still could make us able to call for the crucifixion of Jesus, and what in our character could make us able to accept the mark. And trust God to correct us to become like Jesus, instead, so we are loving any and all people and we are gentle and humble so we are pleasing to our Father like Jesus is. Jesus in us shares this with us, so we succeed in this ! ! !

And I understand that Colossians 1:28-29 means that this is what our Apostle Paul is ministering for us to do with God. So, this is where your attention needs to be > to get real correction of character so we share with Jesus in how He is and loves while being pleasing to our Father > you may consider Ephesians 5:2, also, which I trust means this >

"And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma." (Ephesians 5:2)

And about if "out of mental illness" you could do what gets your name blotted out of the book > 2 Timothy 1:7 says >

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)

And God's word says that if we obey Him, the way Philippians 4:5-7 says,

"the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (in Philippians 4:5-7)

So, to me it is clear that God's Holy Spirit gives us a "sound mind" plus His peace has almighty power to guard our "hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

So, do not do things "out of mental illness"! Never mind what will happen; I mean, do not do what is not in the soundness of God's love >

"Let all that you do be done with love." (1 Corinthians 16:14)

So, trust Jesus to have you doing things out of a
"sound mind", and do not trust any thinking or stinking stuff which does not help you to live and to love with a sound mind which is guarded by God's peace.

So, no that cross thing does not make it impossible for you to spend eternity with Jesus. And no, also, mental illness is not an excuse to sin and keep on sinning, in case this is what you are asking; because God's peace almighty is easily able to change our character so our "hearts and minds" are guarded by the almighty power of God Almighty's peace. And we have this "through Christ Jesus" > there is no other way.

So Jesus isnt mad that I bowed to the yellow cross.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟582,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So Jesus isnt mad that I bowed to the yellow cross.
So it is just mental illness with this blue light and 666 stuff.
Well, I don't know enough about this.

"He who answers a matter before he hears it,
.It is folly and shame to him."
(Proverbs 18:13)

Even if He was mad > if you have admitted you were wrong and asked forgiveness . . . now you are forgiven so He isn't mad at you, any more. So, my opinion is if you care about what gets Jesus mad, and admit you were wrong, you are forgiven and He isn't mad, any more. But in case you are not sure, He knows if you care.

So, why would He be mad at you, if you care??? :)

But what would be maddening is if Jesus forgives you but now you don't forgive others in gratefulness for Jesus forgiving you.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I don't know enough about this.

"He who answers a matter before he hears it,
.It is folly and shame to him."
(Proverbs 18:13)

Even if He was mad > if you have admitted you were wrong and asked forgiveness . . . now you are forgiven so He isn't mad at you, any more. So, my opinion is if you care about what gets Jesus mad, and admit you were wrong, you are forgiven and He isn't mad, any more. But in case you are not sure, He knows if you care.

So, why would He be mad at you, if you care??? :)

But what would be maddening is if Jesus forgives you but now you don't forgive others in gratefulness for Jesus forgiving you.

Thanks I just cant figure out how a talking cross out of mental illness is unforgivable and how bowing is unforgivable. I cant find anything scriptural how I could have blasphemed the Holy Spirit. It must be my illness making the blue light appear.

Upvote 0