✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
5bb71ef1-f711-4f0b-8ed4-c9699e49d330.jpg

You are known for your calm, peaceful demeanor. You're a natural caretaker, nurse, and parent figure to everyone you meet.

You are more interested in helping out and making people feel better than causing any kind of drama.

You are especially great with kids.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm wondering. Since Jesus said that the kingdom of Heaven is believed and received by those who humble themselves like children, would it be a benefit if we brought back childrens worship songs and anthems and spruced them up for adult audiences? Because there sure are a lot of catchy songs that we had back in the day. You gotta admit. If the devil don't like it he can sit on a tack. Okay maybe not that one so much but there are others.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Michael Jordan played during the time of Facebook, Twitter, and the era of social media I think he wouldn't have been half as popular as he was. Most people who knew him thought he was (to put it lightly) a strange pain off the court.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
@Anthony7, those puns are awesome haha. :D

Random: My first ever attempt at shading, from February 2008.

Fra5y82.png

You can hardly see the shading but it's there, lol.
Thanks haha. :p I like the drawing, and can just barely see the shading. =) Is that one of the characters you came up with?

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Thanks haha. :p I like the drawing, and can just barely see the shading. =) Is that one of the characters you came up with?
No problem, and thanks. :p I think I made the shading so light because I was using an old monitor that was darker than normal lol.
It's a Faerie Xweetok from Neopets. :)

medium_preview.png

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No problem, and thanks. :p I think I made the shading so light because I was using an old monitor that was darker than normal lol.
It's a Faerie Xweetok from Neopets. :)

medium_preview.png
Sure! Oh yeah, I know what that's like lol. I think it was still a nice attempt at shading though. :oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, I finally made it to 100% completion in Metroid: Samus Returns! ^-^ I did need a walk-through to find a few of the items, but I actually managed to do most of it on my own. I tried Hard mode and got 100% in that too, but I didn't try fighting the final boss because he was hard enough in Normal mode. :p
So I guess I'm done with that game for now.

Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Site Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Random fact: When I made my account on CF, I was at first going to use a new username (ideas I had included "FaithAndArt" and "HopefulArtist"). But then I didn't think there would be a very good nickname for any of those, so I just stuck with Multifavs, which I use for every site I join these days.

Upvote 0