USA
✟146,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I finally got around to looking at some of the newest Pokemon yesterday. Even the official website doesn't seem to show all of them just yet, though.

The ones I saw that I like the most are Scorbunny, Zacian, Wooloo, Yamper, and the Galarian Ponyta.

pokemon_scorbunny_2x.png

pokemon_zacian_2x.png

pokemon-wooloo_2x.png

pokemon_yamper_2x.png

pokemon_ponyta_2x.png

The Gigantamax forms for Pokemon in the new games are just weird...Snorlax looks like it turned into an island, Pikachu and Eevee look like they gained a lot of weight, and Meowth looks like a creepy giraffe... o_O:confused:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This ... this right here. When I am in the same car as the driver who holds this sentiment. UGH.

Just park and walk twenty extra steps instead of wasting more time otherwise and releasing five more minutes' worth of automobile pollution into the atmosphere, please.

715972_v2.jpg

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I finally got around to looking at some of the newest Pokemon yesterday. Even the official website doesn't seem to show all of them just yet, though.

The ones I saw that I like the most are Scorbunny, Zacian, Wooloo, Yamper, and the Galarian Ponyta.

pokemon_scorbunny_2x.png

pokemon_zacian_2x.png

pokemon-wooloo_2x.png

pokemon_yamper_2x.png

pokemon_ponyta_2x.png

The Gigantamax forms for Pokemon in the new games are just weird...Snorlax looks like it turned into an island, Pikachu and Eevee look like they gained a lot of weight, and Meowth looks like a creepy giraffe... o_O:confused:

Wow, that Ponyta is one of the flashier Pokemon out there, huh, Multi? ^_^

• Agree
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

pokemon_scorbunny_2x.png

pokemon_zacian_2x.png

pokemon-wooloo_2x.png

pokemon_yamper_2x.png

pokemon_ponyta_2x.png

I looked them up last month (to compare the two pokemon games), I can’t remember which site but they didn't have very good images yet. But I think if I ever buy a nintendo switch I’ll get the game with the new ponyta.

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I stopped playing Pokemon after Gen II and holy crap, they actually made one based on a corgi!

Does the Queen of England use one of these in a Pokemon battle?
I think the new games are supposed to be inspired by the UK... so that probably influenced the pokemon they created.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟379,881.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Who was greater, Elvis or Johnny Cash?

Buddy Holly!

89314e03a6dbe922694966bc435795a5.jpg

Elvis and Johnny Cash were great too. Who was greater? I won't even pretend to answer that. All three were uniquely great in their own way.

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟238,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ellen Degeneres has an interesting story. If you haven't seen her latest stand-up special on Netflix I encourage you to check it out. In it, she describes her story of finding comedy as her talent and a few other personal details about her life. This clip is from her first appearance on Johnny Carson. Not many performers got called over to the couch by Carson for an interview, but she did.

Upvote 0