Random Blessings Who is your favorite Female Vocalist?

Tangeloper

Happy New Year!
Jul 29, 2007
Wisconsin
✟27,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone, Sorry it's been so long since I've been here. Not been doing so well.
Trying to take care of my depresssion.
But, Lets forget about that for a while and look at these wonderful vocalist we have been choosing.

So far we have:

Shakira : I have to check her out.

Pink: My old bass player has a real crush on her.

enya So sweet.

Ella Fitzgerald: One of my mentors.

Celine Dion: Very talented.

Pat Benatar: I have sang her songs w/mybands at least 2000 times.

Whitney Houston: Absolutely the best in her time. I remember her coming on the scene in the mid 80's and remembering her voice from other things like commercials and back up vocals for other musicians including Chaka. I knew she was going to be one of the biggest stars all around.

Blondie: I use to sing Hanging on The Telephone with my first band.

Martina McBride: Martina is one special woman. The strength, the range. Oh my garsh.

Alison Krauss: So smooth. I have "Oh Atlanta" (My Version) on my page. She has truely awsome with such angelic vocals.

Karen Carpenter: I miss her too. She has truely been one of my most impressive mentors. I wish she was still here to sing new songs that we all could enjoy.

Faith Hill: My best friends favorite singer (of course other than me LOL. Truely wonderful.

Barbara Streisand Oh gosh, What can I say about Barbara. She was my first experience in (Vocal challenge) at the age of 13. Thank God for her. She is and always will be one on the top of my list.

Amy Grant: Very sweet vocalist. We need to hear more from her.

Beyonce: Beautiful Voice and a Beautiful Woman. What more can I say?
Sorry to hear you are struggling with depression... I too struggle with it. Praise the Lord I have been feeling better the last few months! I hope you can say the same soon!

Sorry you're having trouble with your account...

How cool that you sing Pat Benatar, too! I used to sing some of her later blues songs when I was in my band in Denver, CO. Ella is just amazing, isn't she???

Well, I hope you are able to come back online soon! Take care of yourself, Mariann. :hug:
I'll keep you in my prayers as I know how hard dealing with depression can be. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Mariann

Jan 25, 2007
Eastern Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟17,598.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will add one from when most was male rock bands.
Suzi Quatro,
and she did guest spots on the 'happy days' sitcome
Leather Tuscadero Oh my gosh, I never new that's who Suzi Quatro was. She was cute.

My sister-in-law lived in LA and was a model/actress and she did a small part on Happy Days. She was only in the very beginning of one show. She played a girl that was flirting with Richie while he was dating his steady Lori Beth on the show.

Upvote 0