Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Yeah I recall some talk on that a while back I think even Rand talking about it in Congress against Fauci, but also people pooh poohing it for some kind of academic/esoteric reasons.

Or is this the same thing and the English doctor is slow on learning things...? lol well I need to go back and start listening to the video and getting the scoop. thanks!

(The answer to my above question is it's a brand new paper and study just released 3 days ago!
)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Video Full Text

00:00 well welcome to today's talk it's monday 00:02 the 24th of january now 00:05 really quite a significant paper to 00:06 report today 00:08 people have had natural infection with 00:11 sars coronavirus 2 have got very high 00:14 levels of ongoing immunity protection 00:16 against disease and protection against 00:19 hospitalization 00:20 so if someone's had the natural 00:22 infection and then they're subsequently 00:24 vaccinated it really doesn't improve 00:25 their level of protection 00:27 so people that have been infected then 00:29 vaccinated versus people that have been 00:31 infected and they're not vaccinated 00:33 their levels of immunity are essentially 00:35 the same 00:37 and this is really quite a profound uh 00:39 paper it's it's actually from the 00:41 centers for disease control and it's 00:42 here in their 00:44 weekly uh magazine the 00:46 uh morbidity and mortality weekly report 00:49 for the 19th of january now as usual 00:52 with the cdc i find these i don't know 00:54 it's just a cultural thing but i find 00:56 these remarkably difficult to read and 00:58 decipher so it takes me a long time 01:01 but i think i've worked out what this 01:03 what what this paper is saying so we'll 01:06 we'll delve into it now what they did 01:08 was they took a lot of data 01:10 um from california 01:12 and from uh new york 01:14 so that's where the data's 01:17 from 01:18 so um 01:19 this is the this is the reference here 01:21 do check it for yourself 01:22 so using using patients um from 01:25 california and new york 01:28 and this is a big area so i mean 01:30 california alone i believe accounted for 01:32 18 of the population of the states 01:35 now what they did here is quite quite 01:36 clever really they took four cohorts 01:39 four groups of people from those from 01:41 those um 01:42 millions of people in those two states 01:45 and they actually combined the data and 01:47 they looked at the data separately and 01:49 we'll look at the data mostly separately 01:50 for california and 01:52 new york in this video 01:54 so one cohort 01:56 unvaccinated 01:58 no previous diagnosis 02:01 so people who had not been exposed to 02:03 the virus via a vaccine antigen 02:07 and people that had no previous 02:09 diagnosis in other words they were 02:10 completely naive to the virus 02:13 they had no recognition of the virus at 02:16 all because it's a new virus 02:18 second group vaccinated with no previous 02:20 diagnosis so these people were 02:22 vaccinated but didn't have a diagnosis 02:25 so they'd been vaccinated but hadn't got 02 :26 the natural infection in other words 02:29 next group unvaccinated with a previous 02:32 diagnosis 02:34 so these people were unvaccinated 02:37 but had a diagnosis and this is the 02:39 group here that they found to do 02:40 remarkably well in terms of ongoing 02:42 immunity 02:44 and protection 02:45 again i've seen nothing of this in the 02:47 mainstream media 02:48 these things that have got really 02:50 profound input for what's going to 02:51 happen over the next few months and 02:53 what's happened over the past few years 02:54 just seem to be completely ignored i 02:56 haven't seen this on the bbc i haven't 02:58 seen this on on nbc 03:00 i haven't seen this anywhere i might be 03:02 wrong but i haven't seen it and i do 03:04 monitor quite a few of the uh the 03:05 mainstream channels 03:07 and the fourth cohort vaccinated people 03:10 with 03:11 a previous diagnosis so vaccinated 03:14 with 03 :15 a previous diagnosis 03:17 in other words they had the advantage of 03:18 vaccination and the advantages of 03:20 natural infection 03:23 so what happened to these people during 03: 24 delta now this actually was reported on 03:28 this data goes up to november the 30th 03:30 2021 03:32 so important to realize this is 03:34 pre-omicron 03:35 but this is people who' ve had the 03:37 natural uh infection or or the first 03:40 virus out of wuhan what we normally call 03:41 the b11 virus strain 03:44 and people who had the alpha 03:46 how did they do in terms of protection 03:49 from delta is the question now here's 03:52 the first graphic that starts to answer 03:54 this now this one's from california 03:56 now this is uh laboratory incidents 03:59 confirmed covered 19 people that were 04:01 diagnosed when they were hospitalized so 04:03 this is the risk of hospitalization 04:05 so twice the risk four times the risk 04:07 six times the risk eight times the risk 04:09 ten times the risk twelve times the risk 04:10 of hospitalization they don't actually 04:12 say that but that that makes sense with 04: 14 what their figures are showing in the 04:16 body of the 04:18 paper for california so first of all 04:20 this group here 04:21 unvaccinated and no previous diagnosis 04:24 have covered 19 so if someone's 04:26 unvaccinated no previous diagnosis they 04:29 are completely naive to the infection 04:31 and therefore really quite at risk so 04:33 when delta came along a lot of those 04:35 understandably were infected and of 04:37 course it went up here and it went down 04:39 there just rising and falling with the 04:41 way that the wave of the um 04:43 the delta wave went 04:46 so that's the start of the delta wave 04:47 then it went up 04:49 and that tells you what happened as they 04:50 went along but what we're looking at 04:52 here is the wrist so these are people 04:53 that are unvaccinated with no previous 04:55 diagnosis of covid19 highly at risk and 04:59 this is adjusted via one thing that the 05:02 cdc is really good at is its statistics 05:05 they've adjusted this for age and 05:06 comorbidities and as far as i understand 05:09
that they seem t

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,808.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What would the motive be of a medical man with no political or financial interests in the virus, pointing out data from the CDC which conveniently now seems to be released as they attempt to wind down the pandemic? Hard for most people to follow who have been conditioned to accept regular media as their sacred sources of info, while dumping honest folk into the CTheory bin.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Mmmm... Sorry Novak... ???

I'm guessing you don't know who Rand Paul is....

He is a US Senator who has been against the Covid extremist policies in the US. Besides speaking out against the long lockdowns and masking hysteria, he also has been voicing protest in the US Senate since the pandemic start in 2020 about the fact, that natural immunity in our fight against the virus has been ignored.

Before he became a Senator he was a medical doctor and he uses that experience when comes to talking about public policy, because most people in government don't have that experience and training and pretty much let your public policy bureaucrats have whatever they want. And in the case of Fauci, who leads the US policy on this stuff their actually might be a lot of behind the scenes conflicts of interest that affect what he has been advising people in government on. Like him having his finger prints all over "Gain of Function" research in China, as well as having some financial interest in vaccines and companies/institution's that develop new drugs etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,662.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually I have been following it !!!

We do get the news down under.... :)

Novak is the world No. 1 tennis player in the world, kicked out of Australia for not being vaccinated when he had had covid and was immune.

So he was banned from the Australian Open.

• Agree
Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Actually I have been following it !!!

We do get the news down under.... :)

Novak is the world No. 1 tennis player i thee world, kicked out of Australia for not being vaccinated when he had had covid and was immune.

So he was banned from the Australian Open.

:)

Well I was kind of hoping you would... But there is this notion about people in the US that we kind of expect the world to revolve around us. And it kind of does a little as far as what is on TV etc. but I'm willing to cut people slack in that folks in the US are much much much less knowledge of what is going on in the rest of the English speaking world, even with our neighbors in the Great White North.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,808.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
in that folks in the US are much much much less knowledge of what is going on in the rest of the English speaking world, even with our neighbors in the Great White North.
True enough, the world outside of the borders almost non-existent, but on the bright side, pandemics and rumours of wars do educate them on a small variety of global geography.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl Emerson
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,662.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm guessing you don't know who Rand Paul is....

He is a US Senator who has been against the Covid extremist policies in the US. Besides speaking out against the long lockdowns and masking hysteria, he also has been voicing protest in the US Senate since the pandemic start in 2020 about the fact, that natural immunity in our fight against the virus has been ignored.

Before he became a Senator he was a medical doctor and he uses that experience when comes to talking about public policy, because most people in government don't have that experience and training and pretty much let your public policy bureaucrats have whatever they want. And in the case of Fauci, who leads the US policy on this stuff their actually might be a lot of behind the scenes conflicts of interest that affect what he has been advising people in government on. Like him having his finger prints all over "Gain of Function" research in China, as well as having some financial interest in vaccines and companies/institution's that develop new drugs etc.

I'm guessing you don't know who Novak is...

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

From the article (emphasis added);

A Melbourne woman who is fully vaccinated has revealed she recently contracted Covid for a second time within the space of four months.

An 89-year-old woman from the Netherlands has become the first person known to die after catching COVID-19 a second time.

It’s unclear how representative her case may be. The woman was undergoing chemotherapy for blood cancer. The treatment is known to lower the immune system’s ability to function.

"The second time it was scarier because I'm vaccinated," says Vanessa referring to the family's second bout with the virus in October 2021. "Her dad's vaccinated. We're protected in that sense, but she's [Maricia] not."

From the October 2020 article (emphasis added)

Reinfections remain rare and he has now recovered.

In all but the last article, the reinfections occurred in vaccinated people and/or with serious co-morbidities (i.e. blood cancer). Only the last article references a man who was unvaccinated, and that's because vaccines were not available to anyone in October 2020.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pavel Mosko

Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In all but the last article, the reinfections occurred in vaccinated people and/or with serious co-morbidities (i.e. blood cancer). Only the last article references a man who was unvaccinated, and that's because vaccines were not available to anyone in October 2020.

Thanks for your input / analysis. Without looking at the links it almost seems like those articles really had nothing to do with what the OP originally was about, which is of people having Covid resistance from actually getting Covid.

Unless the intent was somehow to scare me into getting vaccinated assuming that just because Im critical of Fauci I'm also anti-jab which might describe a number of my friends but I have had 2 shots of Moderna, and am inclined to get my booster when the Spring thaw begins to happen.

Upvote 0

Sheila Davis

Nov 18, 2020
Houston
✟65,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced

A Melbourne woman who is fully vaccinated has revealed she recently contracted Covid for a second time within the space of four months.

An 89-year-old woman from the Netherlands has become the first person known to die after catching COVID-19 a second time.

It’s unclear how representative her case may be. The woman was undergoing chemotherapy for blood cancer. The treatment is known to lower the immune system’s ability to function.

"The second time it was scarier because I'm vaccinated," says Vanessa referring to the family's second bout with the virus in October 2021. "Her dad's vaccinated. We're protected in that sense, but she's [Maricia] not."

I read the articles and I didn't post them because they were vaccinated or not,

I don't know what the exact results are just ran across the video and decided to pass it on.

I read the article _ ** natural immunity** from catching the virus the first time and the vaccine should have been a double plus - yet she still caught it a second time.

I read the article - about the cancer in the chemo - yet she had covid twice - natural immunity didn't help her at all.

I read the article - they were not vaccinated the first time the family contracted covid, natural immunity didn't help to keep them from catching it the second time. Not at any time has it been said the vaccine is an absolute preventive or cure only gives you a higher percentage of not catching it or dying from it.

First Omicron Death In U.S.: Reinfection In Unvaccinated Man Who Previously Had Covid-19

Can You Get Covid Twice? – Cleveland Clinic

For unvaccinated, reinfection by COVID-19 is likely, study finds

My postings were not concerning whether one was vaccinated or unvaccinated - or what serious illness one may have had - but the quality of natural immunity.

COVID-19 vaccine immunity stronger than 'natural' immunity from infection, new USCDC research finds | newscentermaine.com

Natural infection and vaccination together provide maximum protection against COVID variants
Vaccine together with natural immunity should be a double plus - the lady had cancer the first time she caught covid - recovered and within a few weeks caught it again and died.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
From the cited article:
Although the epidemiology of COVID-19 might change as new variants emerge, vaccination remains the safest strategy for averting future SARS-CoV-2 infections, hospitalizations, long-term sequelae, and death. Primary vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended for all eligible persons.
Case rates were initially lowest among vaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis; however, after emergence of the Delta variant and over the course of time, incidence increased sharply in this group, but only slightly among both vaccinated and unvaccinated persons with previously diagnosed COVID-19 (6). Across the entire study period, persons with vaccine- and infection-derived immunity had much lower rates of hospitalization compared with those in unvaccinated persons.
Initial infection among unvaccinated persons increases risk for serious illness, hospitalization, long-term sequelae, and death; by November 30, 2021, approximately 130,781 residents of California and New York had died from COVID-19. Thus, vaccination remains the safest and primary strategy to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infections, associated complications, and onward transmission.

COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations by COVID-19 ...

This is the exact opposite of the story Rand Paul has been peddling. Did anyone even read the report?

Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married