Senior Veteran
Aug 21, 2005
Alabama
✟5,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Be yourself and speak your mind today, though it contradict all you have said before"
as3.gif
Elbert Hubbard

"God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry it's weight"
--Reggie White

The church is the great lost and found department. ~Robert Short
[font=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Let your religion be less of a theory and more of a love affair. ~G.K. Chesterton

[/font]

StormyOne

Senior Veteran
Aug 21, 2005
Alabama
✟5,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This one is posted in jest....

Now, normally I don't mind vegetarians, but I really hate it when they get all superior and preachy about the evils of eating meat. Once I was on a date with this girl and she was a vegetarian, and she started on my about the steak I was eating. So I looked at her and said, "If you want to only eat vegetables, that's fine with me, but the way I see it, this cow used to be a vegetarian, and look how things turned out for him."

Harlan Williams

Upvote 0
H

HoneyDew

Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion - several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat if his theology isn't straight. He has made a graveyard of the globe in trying his honest best to smooth his brother's path to happiness and heaven. ~Mark Twain

Upvote 0

NekoTenshi

Oct 21, 2005
✟181.00
Faith
SDA
well, this is my favorite quote, despite who 'said' it. I beleive it to be very true.

All that we are
is the result of what we think.

How then can a man escape being filled with hatred,
if his mind is constantly repeating.... He misused me,
he hit me, he defeated me, he robbed me - ?

Hatred can never put an end to hatred;
hate is conquered only by love.
--Buddah

The most beautiful passage in the bible also happens to be the shortest, and the one most ignored. It is simply, "Jesus wept." ~friend of mine

Upvote 0