Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The new covenant is for Israel and Judah. It is not in effect at this time. It will become effective when Christ returns and sets up the earthly kingdom.
The Body of Christ (the church) is not Israel.
Is it OK for me to worship outside of a church building?

The eternal purpose of God was Christ and the Church. Ephesians 3:8-11,21.

Have you ever wondered why Ephraim would become nations of goyim? Or why Ruth a Moabitess is the direct ancestor of King David?

Because the Good News doesn't stop at Jerusalem, but unto Samaria, and unto the ends of the Earth.

Christ is the redeemer of Jews and Gentiles, and His kingdom is not of this world and will never be of this world. Flesh and blood CAN NOT inherit the Kingdom of God. Your Christ will rule a carnal Kingdom for a 1,000 years.

But according to my Christ, there is to be a New Earth because this present one bears the curse pronounced on sin, and is blood-soaked and tear-stained. It also witnessed the rejection and cruel death of its Creator and must therefore be transformed. Cleansed or renovated by fire, the New Earth will exist as a pure one forever.

Upvote 0

random person

1 COR. 10:11; HEB. 1:2; HEB. 9:26,28; 1 PET. 1:20
Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Once again, you are putting your interpretation of the meaning of one scripture which does not say what you claim it means above the explicit statements of other scriptures.

35 Thus says the LORD, Who gives the sun for a light by day, The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, Who disturbs the sea, And its waves roar (The LORD of hosts is His name):
36 "If those ordinances depart From before Me, says the LORD, Then the seed of Israel shall also cease From being a nation before Me forever."
37 Thus says the LORD: "If heaven above can be measured, And the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel For all that they have done, says the LORD.
Jeremiah 31:35-37

Israel has been redefined under the New Covenant. Please read, Galatians chapter 3; 5:1-4; 6:15-16; & Ephesians 2:11-22 for the redefinition of Israel.

Upvote 0

riverrat

Feb 28, 2011
✟17,518.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The eternal purpose of God was Christ and the Church. Ephesians 3:8-11,21.

Have you ever wondered why Ephraim would become nations of goyim? Or why Ruth a Moabitess is the direct ancestor of King David?

Because the Good News doesn't stop at Jerusalem, but unto Samaria, and unto the ends of the Earth.

Christ is the redeemer of Jews and Gentiles, and His kingdom is not of this world and will never be of this world. Flesh and blood CAN NOT inherit the Kingdom of God. Your Christ will rule a carnal Kingdom for a 1,000 years.

But according to my Christ, there is to be a New Earth because this present one bears the curse pronounced on sin, and is blood-soaked and tear-stained. It also witnessed the rejection and cruel death of its Creator and must therefore be transformed. Cleansed or renovated by fire, the New Earth will exist as a pure one forever.
I don't see that your post addresses my post.
So where does it say that Christ's heavenly kingdom on earth will be a carnal kingdom?
The new earth to which you refer is after Christs earthly kingdom on earth which is for 1,000 years.

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't see that your post addresses my post.
So where does it say that Christ's heavenly kingdom on earth will be a carnal kingdom?
The new earth to which you refer is after Christs earthly kingdom on earth which is for 1,000 years.

I answered your question perfectly well.

Carnal kingdom = the sin and the curse still exists and the present world system.

Why does the Glory of Christ fail to make heaven and earth flee away in Rev. 20:1-6, yet the Glory of Christ makes heaven and earth flee away in v. 11? Does Christ possess two glories, one lesser and the other greater?

Also, what about the promises of no more death, sorrow, crying, pain in 21:4? Yet, doesn't He reign until death, His final enemy is put under his feet, 1 Cor. 15:25, meaning He is already reigning right now?

What about no more curse in 22:4?

Yet you believe He reigns for a 1,000 years admidst death, sorrow, crying, pain, and the curse?

Upvote 0

riverrat

Feb 28, 2011
✟17,518.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I answered your question perfectly well.

Carnal kingdom = the sin and the curse still exists and the present world system.

Why does the Glory of Christ fail to make heaven and earth flee away in Rev. 20:1-6, yet the Glory of Christ makes heaven and earth flee away in v. 11? Does Christ possess two glories, one lesser and the other greater?

Also, what about the promises of no more death, sorrow, crying, pain in 21:4? Yet, doesn't He reign until death, His final enemy is put under his feet, 1 Cor. 15:25, meaning He is already reigning right now?

What about no more curse in 22:4?

Yet you believe He reigns for a 1,000 years admidst death, sorrow, crying, pain, and the curse?
I asked if was OK if I did not worship in a church building and you did not answer. That was the only question that I asked.
Sin, the curse and the present world system will not be in Christs heavenly kingdom on earth.
I have no idea what you mean my Christ having two glories.
We are not in the heavenly kingdom now. Christ has not returned.
There is no death, sorrow, crying, pain, or curse in the 1000 years of Christs heavenly kingdom on earth.

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I asked if was OK if I did not worship in a church building and you did not answer. That was the only question that I asked.
Sin, the curse and the present world system will not be in Christs heavenly kingdom on earth.
I have no idea what you mean my Christ having two glories.
We are not in the heavenly kingdom now. Christ has not returned.
There is no death, sorrow, crying, pain, or curse in the 1000 years of Christs heavenly kingdom on earth.

If Christ returned to Earth in Rev. 20:4 for a millennial rule as you premillennnialists believe, then why does the heaven and earth flee His glory in Rev. 20:11?

Is His glory of a lesser degree during His millennial rule on Earth as you premillennnialists believe, so lesser that that heaven and the earth did not flee from His face than during His Second Coming in which heaven and earth does indeed flee His face?

The fulfillment of no death, sorrow, crying, pain, or the curse does not occur during the millennial period it occurs after a New Heaven and New Earth has been constructed. See what I am saying?

Upvote 0

riverrat

Feb 28, 2011
✟17,518.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If Christ returned to Earth in Rev. 20:4 for a millennial rule as you premillennnialists believe, then why does the heaven and earth flee His glory in Rev. 20:11?

Is His glory of a lesser degree during His millennial rule on Earth as you premillennnialists believe, so lesser that that heaven and the earth did not flee from His face than during His Second Coming in which heaven and earth does indeed flee His face?

The fulfillment of no death, sorrow, crying, pain, or the curse does not occur during the millennial period it occurs after a New Heaven and New Earth has been constructed. See what I am saying?
I still don't know if it is OK for me to worship outside of a church building. Please help me out with that.
I am just not familiar with the dispensational view of the different glories of Christ, if there is such a thing.

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Israel has been redefined under the New Covenant. Please read, Galatians chapter 3; 5:1-4; 6:15-16; & Ephesians 2:11-22 for the redefinition of Israel.

Your interpretations of the meanings of these scriptures is only that, your interpretation.

Not even one of the scriptures you have cited actually says what you claim it means.

But a great many scriptures clearly say the very opposite of what you imagine these scriptures mean.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Your interpretations of the meanings of these scriptures is only that, your interpretation.

Not even one of the scriptures you have cited actually says what you claim it means.

But a great many scriptures clearly say the very opposite of what you imagine these scriptures mean.

The kingdom was taken from Israel and given to the church, biblwriter.

Matt. 21:40-44 & 22:2-10!

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I still don't know if it is OK for me to worship outside of a church building. Please help me out with that.
I am just not familiar with the dispensational view of the different glories of Christ, if there is such a thing.

No, I am making a point, why doesn't heaven and earth flee from the glory of Christ's face in Rev. 20:4-6 (speaking from a premillennial POV)?

And yet heaven and earth flees from the glory of Christ's face in Rev. 20:11 (speaking from both premill and amill POV as I believe both believe Rev. 20:11 is the second coming)?

Does Christ possess a greater glory at His second coming than at His millennial rule for a 1,000 years (once again, speaking from a premillennial POV)?

Not to mention, the curse, pain, sorrow, crying, and death will still exist during this "supposed" millennial rule because these aren't removed until after the second coming, New Heaven, & New Earth... if you don't believe me read these three verses in chronological order Rev. 21:1,4 & 22:3.

So the whole earth is going to witness an immortal Christ reigning from Jerusalem for a 1,000 years while there is still a curse, sin, and death?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No, I am making a point, why doesn't heaven and earth flee from the glory of Christ's face in Rev. 20:4-6 (speaking from a premillennial POV)?

And yet heaven and earth flees from the glory of Christ's face in Rev. 20:11 (speaking from both premill and amill POV as I believe both believe Rev. 20:11 is the second coming)?

Does Christ possess a greater glory at His second coming than at His millennial rule for a 1,000 years (once again, speaking from a premillennial POV)?

Not to mention, the curse, pain, sorrow, crying, and death will still exist during this "supposed" millennial rule because these aren't removed until after the second coming, New Heaven, & New Earth... if you don't believe me read these three verses in chronological order Rev. 21:1,4 & 22:3.

So the whole earth is going to witness an immortal Christ reigning from Jerusalem for a 1,000 years while there is still a curse, sin, and death?

It is difficult to conceive the ignorance that would drive such questions.

Revelation 20:4-6 speaks of those redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. These are those that love the Lord and are loved by Him. And "there is no fear in love, but perfect love cast out fear." (1 John 4:18) But Revelation 20:11 speaks of the judgment of the damned. And the redeemed will not even be there. For Jesus said, "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." (John 5:24)

And the scriptures very clearly say that the new heavens and new earth will be after the millennium. So the imagined contradiction does not even exist.

Upvote 0

riverrat

Feb 28, 2011
✟17,518.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Can I worship somewhere other than in a church building?

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
It is difficult to conceive the ignorance that would drive such questions.

Revelation 20:4-6 speaks of those redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. These are those that love the Lord and are loved by Him. And "there is no fear in love, but perfect love cast out fear." (1 John 4:18) But Revelation 20:11 speaks of the judgment of the damned. And the redeemed will not even be there. For Jesus said, "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." (John 5:24)

And the scriptures very clearly say that the new heavens and new earth will be after the millennium. So the imagined contradiction does not even exist.

No, Rev. 20:4-6 speaks of the SOULS of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast (Caesar & Rome).

There is no bodily resurrection mentioned in these three verses.

It says SOULS. Ecclesiastes 12:7; Luke 8:55; 2 Corinthians 5:8; & Philippians 1:21,23.

The martyrs spoken of in Rev. 20:4-6 aren't resurrected yet but they are in heaven.

These are the same martyrs spoken of in Rev. 6:9-11.

As the blood of sacrificial animals was poured out at the foot of the alter (Lev. 4:7), so the "souls" of the martyrs (slain like animals by the Jewish priests) are seen "under the alter".

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No, Rev. 20:4-6 speaks of the SOULS of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast (Caesar & Rome).

There is no bodily resurrection mentioned in these three verses.

It says SOULS. Ecclesiastes 12:7; Luke 8:55; 2 Corinthians 5:8; & Philippians 1:21,23.

The martyrs spoken of in Rev. 20:4-6 aren't resurrected yet but they are in heaven.

These are the same martyrs spoken of in Rev. 6:9-11.

As the blood of sacrificial animals was poured out at the foot of the alter (Lev. 4:7), so the "souls" of the martyrs (slain like animals by the Jewish priests) are seen "under the alter".

"untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures."
(2 Peter 3:16)

"desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm." (1 Timothy 1:7)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
"untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures."
(2 Peter 3:16)

"desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm." (1 Timothy 1:7)

Biblewriter, read my exercise of Hebrews in my sig, it speaks about the relationship between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant, the levitical priesthood and Christ, the land promises under the New Covenant, and the Temple and Christ.

Putting old wine into new wineskins. Incompatible they are!

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Biblewriter, read my exercise of Hebrews in my sig, it speaks about the relationship between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant, the levitical priesthood and Christ, the land promises under the New Covenant, and the Temple and Christ.

Putting old wine into new wineskins. Incompatible they are!

You are using your interpretations of the meanings of some scriptures, that never actually say what you claim they mean, as an excuse to disbelieve a far greater number of other scriptures that actually say what you claim they cannot mean.

Upvote 0

random person

Dec 10, 2013
Riverside California
✟14,087.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
You are using your interpretations of the meanings of some scriptures, that never actually say what you claim they mean, as an excuse to disbelieve a far greater number of other scriptures that actually say what you claim they cannot mean.

Oh really?

For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law. Hebrews 7:12

For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God. Hebrews 7:18-19

A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched and not man. Hebrews 8:2

Who serve unto the example and shadow of the heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle; for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount. But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. Hebrews 8:5-7

In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which is decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. Hebrews 8:13

The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Hebrews 9:8

But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Hebrews 9:11

For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: Hebrews 9:24

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin [not bearing sin] unto salvation. Hebrews 9:28

For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. Hebrews 10:1

Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. Hebrews 10:9

But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God. Hebrews 10:12

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
And having an high priest over the house of God; Hebrews 10:19-21

He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? Hebrews 10:28-29

Do you still agree with your opinion with all these wonderful crystal clear verses stacked up against you, BW?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The question is, who taught you, man or the holy spirit?

hismessenger

The Holy Spirit teaches through His word. The Bible clearly says that Israel will be restored, both to her ancient homeland and to her God. And it says this in such explicit language and in so many places that is is sheer unbelief to deny it.

Upvote 0