Questions about Islam?

once again we have the argument by appaeal to authority!

Jesusinside, you have attempted to set yourself up as an authority so that you will be more believable by stating that you are an arab and you KNOW the real Islam, but are a christian. When one does this we have a he said/she said hearsay situation and one has to choose who to believe, you or zico. I will choose to believe zico b/c christians have a history of twisting quranic verses for their own purpose jus t like muslims have historically twisted bible verses to prpoagate their agenda. Besides choosing to believe zuco over you, I will read my quran foe myself. And any christian here should read it for themselves, in ARABIC, before believing what JesusInside has to say!

So JesusInside, what does the Qur'an say? Please dont bring up Surat-al baqara,ayah 190-191 or surat-al-Nisa , ayah 34 among others.

peace and blessings
assalamu alaikum
shlom aleykom

Upvote 0

Zico

Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alameen
Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU TO SAY JesusInside.

I clearly asked you in arabic ( gool li eh elli mosh mosalim fee el qur'an ? - tell me what is not peaceful in the Qur'an ? )

and you answered : ahl el thimmah

do you know what does this word means ?

just for the record,, this word means ( people who are in our trust ) and it implies to the Christians and Jews ( people of the book ) who live among us and we have to protect them as we protect our selves.

Is there any thing more beautiful than this ?

Your answer to my question was irrelevent.

Upvote 0

Zico

Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Brian45

WHAT ?

Hey zico ,  didn't your mum ever teach you not to speak with your mouth full .                    :)

sorry Brian, i was adressing the guy in arabic.

Upvote 0

Zico

Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Brian45

Yes I know you were  ,  I was having a joke with you .             :wave:

I knew you were,   SWC    ;)

Upvote 0
zico ... sorry for writing your name wrongly ... i thought u said" mish moslim" but you said "mish mosalim" ... so i said "ahl el themmah" .

"fhemt lesh el ana 3'litet ... ???"

whatever ... i just don't want to talk more about this , coz i'm intrested in making new friends and this kind of debate is not the best way to acheave that ...
so i just wanted to put this link 4 these who want to learn more about the subject .
and here is the link again:
http://www.answering-islam.org

jesusinside.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

zeeshan

Aug 10, 2002
Visit site
✟163.00
HUH? that's exactly what it says then. If someone who evicts you then you can kill them? Oppress your faith is quite vague. This is the same reason those people used for 9/11. They said america is oppressing them, but then Muslems all over the world said it was wrong. You're stating 2 conflicting things???

Good Morning,
I hope u r well. In Islam, armed struggle is only done when there is no other choice left and in the situations that were mentioned by Zico before. In certain situations, fighting to defend oneself becomes important. For example, if some group of people oppress another group of people to the extent that they kill their children, rape the mens' wives, destroy their houses and force them out of their homes, then it doesn't make sense (atleast not to me) to just turn the other cheek and let the oppressors do whatever they want. The people who were killed in 9/11 weren't oppressing anyones faith. They were hardworking people who were just going about their daily lives. They were innocent people...that is why it was wrong; it is not permissable under any circumstances to harm innocent people in Islam (even in a war). Muslims are being oppressed and there are many struggles taking place in alot of places in the world against the oppressors and in those cases Muslims all over the world are not saying that it is wrong because Islam gives its followers the right to defend themselves against the oppressors. So no, no one is stating two conflicting things.

Zeeshan.

P.S. I wonder how many of you know that about 800 of the people that went missing after 9/11 were Muslims (which included one of my father's friends) and that Muslims had a prayer place in the WTC where 1500 Muslims used to pray every Friday. This was a tragedy for Muslims as it was for followers of every other faith.

Upvote 0

Zico

Jun 24, 2002
Kuwait
Visit site
✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by s0uljah
I wonder what would happen to you if you said that to other Muslims that disagree with you?

Well souljah,

if he says so to real muslims who fear God and obey Muhammad*pbuh* nothing should happen since they remember when Muhammad returned triumphant to his opressors in Makkah and commanded his followers not to kill an old man or a woman or a child or an unarmed man or to cut a tree but only to fight the ones who fight and carry sords. These are the manners of Muhammad and his true followers.

Now i ask you this souljah, what would happen to you if you said to a Christian fundi that you think that Allah is God ?

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by Zico
Well souljah,

if he says so to real muslims who fear God and obey Muhammad*pbuh* nothing should happen since they remember when Muhammad returned triumphant to his opressors in Makkah and commanded his followers not to kill an old man or a woman or a child or an unarmed man or to cut a tree but only to fight the ones who fight and carry sords. These are the manners of Muhammad and his true followers.

Now i ask you this souljah, what would happen to you if you said to a Christian fundi that you think that Allah is God ?

Good move zico   ,                     :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
if he says so to real muslims who fear God and obey Muhammad*pbuh* nothing should happen since they remember when Muhammad returned triumphant to his opressors in Makkah and commanded his followers not to kill an old man or a woman or a child or an unarmed man or to cut a tree but only to fight the ones who fight and carry sords. These are the manners of Muhammad and his true followers.

How do I know who is a True Muslim since there isn't any central authority of Islam.

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by s0uljah
You know my answer to that Brian, and you won't like it. :)

That's why I asked the question , I'm sure muslims and christians would be delighted by your answer .               :)

Upvote 0