Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I was in College, I would always make sure to pray in the morning, night, and in between. Especially before classes start. For worshiping or singing, I'd go to school about an hour early or even 2 hrs early, find an empty classroom or the library and listen to worship music through my earphones whilst singing along. On the bus/car ride home, I'd pray and listen to Christian music. Before taking a test/exam, I pray for God to help me focus, to understand the questions being asked, to help me to recall in perfect clarity all that I've studied, and to help calm any anxieties I may be feeling before a test/exam/presentation. If there's people in the classroom, I just pray quietly under my breath.

Upvote 0

PeaceB

Apr 20, 2017
Arlington
✟37,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
It's my first year being in college and I'm wondering how to incorporate prayer and worship into such a busy schedule. How do you guys do it?
It's only going to get busier once you graduate, get married, etc.

I say put it on your schedule, just like your classes.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had to find a bible believing congregation and be in attendance EVERY WEEK. Interact with other believers. I found a group called Navigators who sponsored in-dorm bible studies. I hosted one of those in addition to the Sunday church schedule.

Upvote 0

Tsquared

Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2017
Canada
✟86,933.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have just finished my bachelors degree and now I'm going on to my Masters, but I've found some of my most special times in prayer with God have been when I'm on the way to school, or walking to my next class, etc. While I still pray in the morning and evenings (and attend weekly services), I talk to God as I would a friend throughout the day and meditate on His word, even while I'm studying and such :)

• Winner
Reactions: Take Heart
Upvote 0