✟18,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey girls!! :wave:
Well, hubby and I are TTC again, after losing our twins back in February when I was 18 weeks pregnant. I have had 1 normal cycle since then. My period didn't come back for 10 weeks. The nurse at my OB's office said it was normal for your period to be late sometimes after a delivery :scratch:. Anyways, about 12 days after I stopped my period, I had some light bleeding again that was pink. Then, the following 2 days, I just spotted a little. I'm wondering if this could have been implantation bleeding? I know some women ovulate very early in their cycle, which makes sense for me since my cycle hasn't gotten back to normal yet. I think it could also have been because my cycle is still working itself out. I took a HPT Thursday night but it was negative, however, I'm not sure how reliable it was that early. So, here is my question: how soon after implantation bleeding can you get an accurate result on a HPT? I have heard 10 days from one site and right after the bleeding from another :doh:. So, not too sure which one to believe. Anyone have any advice they want to share? Thanks for listening girls and God bless!!

Also, I hope to be chatting with you all soon!! :D