Question on Brothers and sisters???

Hi I have a silly question but I really wanted to know. :confused: In the Bible everyone bred with siblings to have families,they had to to begin population.But when in the Bible did it say to stop that.Would it still work today if we had a mass destuction and had to repopulate?Where did Jesus stand on this?It is a funny question but I have to ask.lolThanks :D :wave:

If we had to repopulate, my theory would be that more psychiatric disorders would occor as well as other genetic disorders. I think that you have asked a good thoughtful question that is far from silly.
I dont know if it would be right or wrong, but I think that we would be forced to do it if we wanted to keep the human species alive.

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
there's a theory that in the very beginning, it was allright, as there weren't as many diseases and disorders; but it became impossible as time wore on....
and that's all i remember, i'm sure there're books written on it somewhere in Christian bookstore, under the Science section.

Upvote 0

ZoneChaos

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2002
Kansas City, MO
Visit site
✟15,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Blessed-one
there's a theory that in the very beginning, it was allright, as there weren't as many diseases and disorders; but it became impossible as time wore on....
and that's all i remember, i'm sure there're books written on it somewhere in Christian bookstore, under the Science section.

Entropy of the Genetic code.. :)  The law in leviticus was put into place becasue God saw that the incestuous relations had gotten to far, and was now a threat more than a help. 

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
thanks ZoneChaos. God does have everything thought out doesn't he? even circumcision is a precaution against infection, as scientists found out in this century. Some things we don't understand... but they all turn out to be common sense (God's common sense).

Upvote 0

reigning_fire

Child of God
Jul 18, 2003
✟170.00
Faith
Protestant
i think that god changing due to nature has happened often. It was bad to eat pork, in my opinion, because of how they were fed and cared for, they had been given trash to eat, and were very dangerous to eat. then things changed and when jesus came, he declared all foods edible, because we changed this, and cared more, and fed them corn instead of trash, just my 2 cents anyways
god bless

Upvote 0