Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would choose the power to manipulate time in any manner I pleased. Going back to the past going into the future, pausing, fast forward.

If God offered to give you all of His power for just one day would you take it?

Reactions: Rhapsody
Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If God offered to give you all of His power for just one day would you take it?

No. I'd see that as too much responsibility given over unto me, also there would always be the temptation of using this for one's own advantages too. Also; I'd feel like it could have been used as a form of test put over you, to see how you'd use it, what you'd do, e.t.c... Something you might get judged for later as well. This would mean I'd get a lot of knowledge beyond what I should have as a human being, a lot more would be also expected from me;

"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."(Luke 12, 48)

Since I'd still be in my human form and it would just be given for a day, it would be much better to not have all of this power handed over to me. Since I'd also remain in my sinful state of being and there would be a danger for using the power wrong. I am aware of that it could also be used for a lot of good things, but how much can be done, and how much would be done according to God's will and after His wishes and heart? It would be too much for a little human being to handle all of that power, something which would most likely 'cause a lot more desctructive results than good out from it. It would also give you a feeling of being a little god, something which wouldn't be good for our human ego either. It would be much wiser that I'd refuse such an offer and let myself be what I am supposed being in God, and let God be God alone.

Have you ever made a marshmallows cake?

Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I don't even know what a marshmallow cake is. Sounds yummy though.
I have made marshmallow bubble gum. You can actually blow a bubble or two with it.
However, I don't eat marshmallows very often but I can't resist them roasted over a campfire.

Have you ever made bannock and cooked it over an open fire?

Upvote 0