Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have confused yourself by using your self created invention 'anti-creation'

Also your own statement above demonstrates that the Creation of God [A] subsumes [within itself] all things that are created by God.

There is only God [A]....and that which God has created....that being the Creation ....end of story.

Your contentions are illogical....and ridiculous.

When you meet the specific examples given with specific 'legitimate' critique, then you can crow victory. I am not opposed to reason, but do hate hollow reasonings.

Upvote 0

moonbeam

Site Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
✟33,604.00
Faith
Calvinist
When you meet the specific examples given with specific 'legitimate' critique, then you can crow victory. I am not opposed to reason, but do hate hollow reasonings.
Squint....I find your contentions illogical and ridiculous ... God is the only uncreated being and entity...every other entity, element, principle, power etc [all things] are created and have their origin in God, in His thought...for the Logos/Word of God is the thought of God being expressed and made manifest, the result of that, is Creation. Creation is inclusive of all things that are created...or...all things contained in the thought expressed [the Logos] equate to Creation.

The equation is God [A] .... and the Creation [the Logos].... were A subsumes B..... end of story.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Squint....I find your contentions illogical and ridiculous ...

No amount of logic will be making those things that are ANTI-creation the same as CREATION. Making these the SAME is certainly NOT logic, even by human standards.
God is the only uncreated being and entity...every other entity, element, principle, power etc [all things] are created and have their origin in God, in His thought...

God can create any 'thing' and NEVER be associated with that which He created, nor does this require every 'thing' he created to be lumped into any basket except by the term that the scriptures provide, and that term IS 'ALL THINGS.' I have no issues with all things being put in the basket term of all things. I do reject 'all things' as being the SAME AS creation because they ARE NOT.
for the Logos/Word of God is the thought of God being expressed and made manifest, the result of that, is Creation. Creation is inclusive of all things that are created...or...all things contained in the thought expressed [the Logos] equate to Creation.

Then EXPRESS same as ALL THINGS....ding!

enjoy!

squint

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.