Question about testing spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jenndiggy said:
How do you test the spirits behind something to know if it is God or if it is not? I realize discernment is one way. Are there any others? Can comeone fill me in?

Thanks!
They will inevitabley be messed up in one of these area:
1. Jesus is the Son of God and Christ.
2. They will deny in some way the fact that Jesus came in the flesh and rose from the dead.
3. They will have difficulty confessing Jesus is their Lord.

Overall they will have trouble with the gospel. When pressed, an evil spirit will curse Jesus, refuse that He is their Lord, and become very agitated when you talk about the blood of Jesus.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
didaskalos said:
They will inevitabley be messed up in one of these area:
1. Jesus is the Son of God and Christ.
2. They will deny in some way the fact that Jesus came in the flesh and rose from the dead.
3. They will have difficulty confessing Jesus is their Lord.

Overall they will have trouble with the gospel. When pressed, an evil spirit will curse Jesus, refuse that He is their Lord, and become very agitated when you talk about the blood of Jesus.

Even the devils believe in God and tremble. Even they will mention the name of Jesus or claim to be Him. But they cannot hold that vision for very long. You will notice some inconsistencies. The vision will change or become absurd.

Discernment is essential.

If you ask the vision to pray the Lord's Prayer with you, the devil cannot do it. If you say "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner." the demon will vanish.

Once many years ago, I had a terrifying vision where the devil was hitting me. I cried out three times, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. The third time I said that Holy Name of Jesus, I was able to reach over and turn on the light. Before that time I had been paralyzed with fear.

Hope this helps.

Yours in Christ our God,
Elizabeth

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.