United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for replying.

Postview: “When law enforcement became weaponized against those of one political persuasion.”

This isn’t true. It isn’t happening.
It most certainly is happening. If one cannot discern the difference in how the Justice system differentiates between the Trump issues and the Biden issues someone is not living in reality.

Postview: “When alternate life styles began to be taught and promoted as normal in our schools to children too young to make life altering decisions for themselves.”

I don’t remember Donald Trump ever saying anything about this issue.
Irrelevant to the point! It is a stain on the ideals that made this country great and is a definite detraction from its current greatness.

Not mention it is allowing the physical and mental mutilation of some of our youth with tragic irreversible consequences.

Postview: “When censorship became normalized by our government.”

This isn’t true. It isn’t happening. Could you give an example?

This also is certainly happening. Look no further than the government involvement with social media censorship aimed at conservative values. Some examples pertain to views on covid vaccines, election integrity or any topic not deemed by the left to be political correct.

The FBI removing assets from investigating child trafficking to police school board meetings and labeling parent as terrorist!
Postview: “When one has to show ID for many daily transactions but not for the right to vote.”

I vote and I always have to show an ID. I haven’t been asked for an ID for a daily transaction in quite some time.

Some states do require voter ID, mine does. But many do not! I have to show Id for banking transactions. It is the left who argues against voter ID only so ineligible voters can vote without much of a chance in being rejected. Explain to me why some on the left are pushing for illegal aliens to have the right to vote? I see no legitimate senerio where a non citizen has the right to vote.

Sadly America is on a decline from greatness due to many liberal policies that are out of step with constitutional principles.

Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟667,099.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It most certainly is happening. If one cannot discern the difference in how the Justice system differentiates between the Trump issues and the Biden issues someone is not living in reality.

Irrelevant to the point! It is a stain on the ideals that made this country great and is a definite detraction from its current greatness.

Not mention it is allowing the physical and mental mutilation of some of our youth with tragic irreversible consequences.

This also is certainly happening. Look no further than the government involvement with social media censorship aimed at conservative values. Some examples pertain to views on covid vaccines, election integrity or any topic not deemed by the left to be political correct.

The FBI removing assets from investigating child trafficking to police school board meetings and labeling parent as terrorist!

Some states do require voter ID, mine does. But many do not! I have to show Id for banking transactions. It is the left who argues against voter ID only so ineligible voters can vote without much of a chance in being rejected. Explain to me why some on the left are pushing for illegal aliens to have the right to vote? I see no legitimate senerio where a non citizen has the right to vote.

Sadly America is on a decline from greatness due to many liberal policies that are out of step with constitutional principles.

Postview, I don’t know why you believe any of these things. Even if you think they are happening now, were they happening when Trump started using the MAGA slogan? As I said, the slogan seems to be meaningless.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Postview, I don’t know why you believe any of these things. Even if you think they are happening now, were they happening when Trump started using the MAGA slogan? As I said, the slogan seems to be meaningless.
I believe those things because they are reality. If you can’t see them is because your dislike of Trump clouds your perception of reality? The slogan may be meaningless to those who are content with the sad state of our nation.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We see MAGA hats everywhere, especially on news stories about political events.

MAGA stands for Make America Great Again, and Donald Trump introduced the slogan when he was running for President in 2016.

When did America stop being great? When do the people who wear MAGA hats think America stopped being great?
When does Donald Trump think America stopped being great?

I've been wondering about that since 2016.

I assume America stopped being great after Reagan because Bush did so badly following Reagan the "Make America Great Again" campaign slogan is what Bill Clinton used for his campaign slogan to great effect.

I'm going to say Trump, like most of us, believe It was not made great again either then or since. Hence, the revival of the slogan. :)

I'm going to say the positive messaging works for people in general. it's definitely a winning slogan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟667,099.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1. When leaders stopped being concerned about illegal entry into our country.
2. When law enforcement became weaponized against those of one political persuasion.
3. When criminals were given freedom to commit crime without fear of prosecution.
4. When alternate life styles began to be taught and promoted as normal in our schools to children too young to make life altering decisions for themselves.
5. When censorship became normalized by our government.
6. When one has to show ID for many daily transactions but not for the right to vote.
7. When biological males were allowed to compete against biological females under the cover of fake fairness.

This list could go on but most should get the point here. Liberalism as defined by MANY (not all) in our leadership today is destroying our great country and taking it to a place that is not as Great as it once was. If allowed to continue this will ultimately destroy this nation as many others have been destroyed in the past.

Postview,

The points you make are hopelessly vague but I’ll try to respond.

I don’t know any example of this. We do know that George W. Bush lied to Congress to get us into the Iraq War. Congress was told that Saddam Hussein had the ability to hit the US with missiles filled with nerve gas. Bush’s lies aren’t exactly censorship but they should be an impeachable offense.

You apparently believe that the press is dominated by leftists who won’t tell the truth. That isn’t the whole story. I live in a rural, extremely conservative, downright reactionary, county. The newspaper is extremely conservative. The editor once ran an editorial calling for Janet Reno, Bill Clinton’s Attorney General, to be prosecuted for treason. They wound up having to retract that claim.

The same paper also gives unlimited and unquestioning support to the feminist agenda and the homosexual agenda. Before the Supreme Court legalized homosexual marriage, our County Commission appointed a County Administrator who was in a homosexual marriage. Our reactionary newspaper thought it was wonderful. I wrote a letter to the editor objecting to the appointment but the paper wouldn’t print it. Who knows how many others they didn’t print. You could call that censorship. This wasn’t done by a leftist paper, but a thoroughly rightist paper. Maybe it shows how powerful the feminists have become. Donald Trump has never taken a stand on this, so voting for Trump can’t be the answer.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Postview,

The points you make are hopelessly vague but I’ll try to respond.

I don’t know any example of this. We do know that George W. Bush lied to Congress to get us into the Iraq War. Congress was told that Saddam Hussein had the ability to hit the US with missiles filled with nerve gas. Bush’s lies aren’t exactly censorship but they should be an impeachable offense.

You apparently believe that the press is dominated by leftists who won’t tell the truth. That isn’t the whole story. I live in a rural, extremely conservative, downright reactionary, county. The newspaper is extremely conservative. The editor once ran an editorial calling for Janet Reno, Bill Clinton’s Attorney General, to be prosecuted for treason. They wound up having to retract that claim.

The same paper also gives unlimited and unquestioning support to the feminist agenda and the homosexual agenda. Before the Supreme Court legalized homosexual marriage, our County Commission appointed a County Administrator who was in a homosexual marriage. Our reactionary newspaper thought it was wonderful. I wrote a letter to the editor objecting to the appointment but the paper wouldn’t print it. Who knows how many others they didn’t print. You could call that censorship. This wasn’t done by a leftist paper, but a thoroughly rightist paper. Maybe it shows how powerful the feminists have become. Donald Trump has never taken a stand on this, so voting for Trump can’t be the answer.
With all due respect my points were no more vague than yours.

It is an established fact social media platforms were pressured by governmental agencies to squash conservative thought on said platforms.

Yes the MSM is dominated by leftist who rarely tell the truth, and thankfully there are some news sources who do not succumb to the leftists talking points. BUT all of the large networks and press outlets are left leaning or just outright propaganda tools of the state.

If it weren't so sad for our country one could laugh at the obvious collusion among the large networks when they all use the same wording, catch phrases and talking points. This should be obvious to anyone who is awake.

Well, voting for Biden is guaranteed self destruction, I see no other alternative than to vote TRUMP!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How did we service since 2020? Trump is toxic, proven fraudster.
I assume you meant to say survive if that is the case many are having a tough time surviving this economy. Would you like to discuss Biden’s illegal and Immoral activities?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I assume you meant to say survive if that is the case many are having a tough time surviving this economy. Would you like to discuss Biden’s illegal and Immoral activities?
You mean allegations from the right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You mean allegations from the right?

Trump is toxic, proven fraudster.
This is why these conversation rarely bear fruit. It appears you are of the mind set any allegation from the left is an established fact and and allegations from the right has no validity. I could just as easily and with as much credibility as your post (actually more) say Biden is a "toxic, proven fraudster".

One has to really ignore the facts to to believe Biden is a lily white saint.

It appears to me Biden has many of the same type of allegations against him as does Trump but this UNNATURAL hatred of Trump seems to be a stumbling block for many on the left.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is why these conversation rarely bear fruit. It appears you are of the mind set any allegation from the left is an established fact and and allegations from the right has no validity. I could just as easily and with as much credibility as your post (actually more) say Biden is a "toxic, proven fraudster".

One has to really ignore the facts to to believe Biden is a lily white saint.

It appears to me Biden has many of the same type of allegations against him as does Trump but this UNNATURAL hatred of Trump seems to be a stumbling block for many on the left.
Trump has been ruled guilty in court of law. If that happens to Biden I will hold him equally guilty.
I don't hate trump. I just don't think he is competent nor appropriate to be president. He is toxic in so many ways.
Biden is more like flavorless vanilla ice cream

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump has been ruled guilty in court of law. If that happens to Biden I will hold him equally guilty.
I don't hate trump. I just don't think he is competent nor appropriate to be president. He is toxic in so many ways.
Biden is more like flavorless vanilla ice cream
The investigation into Biden’s document scandal determined he was guilty but too senile to prosecute.

• Winner
Upvote 0

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟73,265.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not long after 9/11, war propaganda began flooding our media and it began to turn people into zombies for a leftist anti-american cause.
This is the language of propaganda. A propagandist for the other side may call Trump followrs »zombies«. Suxch sentences don't clear anything than the position of the eprson who writes so.
Thanks to Trump and former governor Scott Walker, I work now. But during the resession you would meet many people who didn't have a job and everybody was struggling.
Other people get into work thanks to Obama … or to Biden.
The final 4 years of Obama was truly the turning point for this country. Obama had managed to bring back racism but this time racism was aimed at white people.
Can you give some examples? Being in Europe, I did not notice that.
Marxism is an ideology that divides people by class and race.
So does right wing racism.
Many of us got smart and realized …
… or they got dump and thought they realized what was far from reality.
We knew he was not bought and paid for
Are you sure? he had several bankrupts, owed money to Russian oligarchs, and his actions during presidency were what you would expect from a Russian influence-agent: he openly declared that he trusted Putin more that the US intelligence agencies, he made a withdrawal from Syria which humiliated US soldiers, and gave that country to Russia (Assad is now a puppet of Russia and Iran, and that he now advises the Reps to block any aid to Ukraine makes the picture complete.

Not poaid by anyone? Who gave the money Trump got for his Trump Tower in NYC?
Had Trump been allowed to win the 2020 election, what would we be like today?
Russia would have got the Ukraine, attacked other NATO members, so West Europe could only choose between bowing to Russia or China. Which would make the uSA weaker than in any time since 1945.

Global warming would be even stronger, which means more extreme whether conditions (including more cold winters in part of the US!), given more damage (in USA and otherwhere) than we got up to now.
Anyone who wanted to work for a living would be living in a 1960s economy but making the wages they earn today!!
There is no real basis for that assumption. Less taxes for the super-rich people means that most of economic growth will get to them,. the ordinary people will get next to nothing, in the long run they will even become poorer.

So it happened in the Reagonomics era.

And don't make the error to measure exactly by president term - it takes up to two years to turn an economic around, so what Obama did to the economy can be seen in the years 2011-2019, and what Trump did in the years 2019-23.
Now, with election many of us are absolutely convinced was stolen
Many looked into that, but no-one got any evidence, not even a strong suspicion. The stolen election is a lie, fullstop.
We are literally being invaded by several armies of all men of fighting age at the border. People who live near the border are losing their homes and property to this invasion of mostly all men of fighting age.
Sounds not like reality, but rather Fox news legend.
We are a country so divided
Blame Trump to this. Neither Obama nor Clinton nor Biden promised to lock up his rival, Clinton did not instigate a mob to storm the Capitol.
Conservatives share nothing in common with the left.
You mean, common sense democrats share nothing with the right wing?
Back in the 1990s, you would never meet a racist unless you lived in L.A.
You could meet many racist, but perhaps you were unable to see their racism … the targets of racism see it, while the dominant race is often unaware of that. An experience we in Germany also go through just now.

This does not mean we should adopt any leftist agenda. better to be in the midst, like Obama.
My mom is sad that she was born in America but has to die in China. What we are living today, right now, is not what our founders intended. We are living in tyranny
A tyranny - from the right wing billionaires that cry out every time when some of their wealth should be given to the state to solve the problems of the country.

F.D. Roosevelt made the USA great again after the Great depression. Trump is in almost any respect the contrary to that.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,621.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The investigation into Biden’s document scandal determined he was guilty but too senile to prosecute.
Hur decided that "no criminal charges are warranted in this matter ... even if there was no policy against charging a sitting president", because the "evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."According to Hur, his "investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen", but concluded neither Biden nor his staff broke the law in handling classified materials.

• Wow
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

helmut

Nov 26, 2007
Berlin
✟73,265.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hur decided that "no criminal charges are warranted in this matter ... even if there was no policy against charging a sitting president", because the "evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."According to Hur, his "investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen", but concluded neither Biden nor his staff broke the law in handling classified materials.
A somewhat fuller statement taken from what Hur said:
He said that investigators uncovered evidence suggesting that Biden knowingly retained classified documents, but ultimately determined that it wasn’t enough to prove wrongdoing or convince a jury.

I understand that it was only a small amount of documents, so such negligence is not enough for an conviction.

• Wow
Upvote 0