Do you believe and follow Q trusting the plan?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • Follow out of curiosity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Putting in as much effort as the opposition they hate, pushing and striving to make the cultural and political changes they want to see happen, instead of waiting for some perfect politician or leader to simply show up and do it for them. Too many people simply complain and then don't actually do anything other than shallow activism and social media reposts...as if that's going to change anything.
Got it, thanks.

I’ve spent some time with the Qcumbers on Parler and now on clouthub. These are mostly people who were not involved in politics before. I don’t think they needed a psy-op to do nothing, they were already doing nothing. They come across as incredibly naive and uninformed on the political process. They also believe ANYTHING someone on their side posts. Clouthub is full of the most obviously fabricated and badly photoshopped fake news, and they buy it all hook, line and sinker without question.

There are a few who are more educated and I can’t really understand what’s going on with them.

Upvote 0

theoneandonlypencil

Partial preterist, dispensationalist molinist
Oct 11, 2019
A place
✟60,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Got it, thanks.

I’ve spent some time with the Qcumbers on Parler and now on clouthub. These are mostly people who were not involved in politics before. I don’t think they needed a psy-op to do nothing, they were already doing nothing. They come across as incredibly naive and uninformed on the political process. They also believe ANYTHING someone on their side posts. Clouthub is full of the most obviously fabricated and badly photoshopped fake news, and they buy it all hook, line and sinker without question.

There are a few who are more educated and I can’t really understand what’s going on with them.

Mhm, I would agree. Though, I have seen some people pretty involved in politics falling for the Qanon conspiracy; I think the problem is that, anyone with an opinion on politics or who keeps up with it even in a superficial sense is 'political'. It is one thing to be political, and another beast altogether to be even semi-literate on political matters and the problems surrounding them. The latter I have trouble finding in the masses, these days.

The sad fact is that the side in which Qanon sought to pacify has already had an infestation of snakes and grifters that nobody wanted to acknowledge because that would require addressing problems that occur on a much larger scale than the 'right vs left' narrative.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
....Things don't fit into tidy little packages with pretty little bows on top, and if someone presents a scenerios where everything makes sense but provides no evidence, one should be suspicious....
So true.

People are really anxious about the state of human (and natural) affairs. They want a grand narrative that puts it all into order and context, with clear villians and heros and a plan that they can cheer for.

Too bad life doesnt work that way tho. It is chaotic, and we muddle through.

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟100,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
No, I do laugh at them though and feel pity for them. It's sad and a little terrifying they are getting elected to hold offices though. They are a cautionary tale, fill your mind with substance or someone is waiting to fill it with junk and use you to their advantage and or amusement.

Eta: I suspect that there a few q's here on cf. Some use the terminology and phrases and push the beliefs of the diehards without coming right out and saying it. One poster hasn't been on since one of the storms and blackouts were supposed to happen the first time. It's sad. Are they too ashamed to come back after proclaiming Biden would never be president? or are they actually holed up somewhere and cut off all their internet, tv, etc waiting for weeks for their phone to beep with an emergency message from trump declaring martial law? sad either way

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Is there a link on CF somewhere that explains their policy around Q and not discussing it?

Per the statement of purpose:

Qanon

Qanon conspiracy theories are not allowed in any of the Discussion and Debate forums on CF. These conspiracy theories are without evidence and are potentially libelous. These theories may also potentially violate the sitewide no flaming/goading rule.

In practice any thread that brings it up, even discussing the movement and its impact without going into the details of its beliefs, gets locked or nuked in short order. Hence all the IBTL gifs.

• Agree
Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

SigurdReginson

Aug 4, 2020
PNW
✟45,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No, I do laugh at them though and feel pity for them. It's sad and a little terrifying they are getting elected to hold offices though. They are a cautionary tale, fill your mind with substance or someone is waiting to fill it with junk and use you to their advantage and or amusement.

"Substance" is the key word, there. As in: tangible.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that once one allows something to be true in their minds, it alters their epistemological toolset. Now, things can be aspects of reality in the absence of evidence.

Once that creeps into one's ideas of reality, other things that fit that description can as well. That's when the separation between fantasy and reality starts to get hazy, and anything can be accepted as true because it "just seems right."

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It's disconcerting when not only here in the U.S. but throughout the globe there are already real and tangible problems to deal with and solve. Feeding and enticing a particular group of people with non-sensible conspiracy theories only adds fuel to an already tumultuous society.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

3493-1315429873-4dbae467772ffbae1d153c187a36b19e (1).gif

Closing this. Some may feel drawn to promote the beliefs of that group and that is too problematic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.