Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I will be covering the book with the above title, because it probably is the best case for the Deity of Jesus Christ that you can get.

Here is brief description I got from a blog.

The authors are pedagogically and apologetically minded for they have structured the content in five categories of evidence for the deity of Christ with the acronym HANDS:

Honors: Jesus shares the honors due to God.
Attributes: Jesus shares the attributes of God.
Names: Jesus shares the names of God.
Deeds: Jesus shares in the deeds that God does.
Seat: Jesus shares the seat of God’s throne.

I will be posting some category chapter summaries of the scripture bullet points probably later on in the week. I once had a link to a free online pdf of the book, but I think that disappeared with the Ukranian / Russian war (was a Russian person or web site). So I suppose I will be buying it on Kindle. The good news is I can probably copy and paste directly from book to the thread.

Reactions: Mark Quayle

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well I had some issues with my Kindle reader but finally got it to work. I was led to believe there were some extensive tables in the back of the book that I was planning on copying and pasting here as a pretty efficient way of using the fair use allowance. But I did not see the summary of things that I hoped for. So I am going to just use my usual method of reading the book daily, and copy and pasting the best parts as far as the new stuff I learned from the book being already well educated on the topic, but always looking to up my game on Apologetics and Theology.

Upvote 0