Monticello MN
✟42,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So my brother works for Bernick (Pepsi) and after all the problems with my new hours and especially not being able to get to church plan on feeling out an application tomorrow please pray for me.

JES1023

Site Supporter
Apr 21, 2017
Monticello MN
✟42,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hopeful it'll be sorted out, praying for your effort to bring peace in your life about work. God bless you, good luck tomorrow!

Thank you. The last three days have been awful at work and today in front of customers I blew my cool, I was so hot after being in 2 different departments had to do some work in another department yet they had 4 people in one department all day. So with 30 minutes left I was sent to this department and after making a major mistake because of rushing myself I was half an hour late getting out. Still haven't put in for the other job as I have to get a hold of one of my references.

But to my shame, to say I lost my temper would have been an understatement; I was full out nuclear.

Really trying to work unto the LORD, but the way this has been going far from it; giving my best but my attitudes is really terrible. Just tire of having to work 2 to 3 departments at less while so many others in one department all day.

Upvote 0