Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the face of intensified efforts by the White House and other prominent Democrats to fund elective abortions, congressional pro-lifers are rallying in support of the Hyde Amendment.

Continued below.
Pushing Back Against Biden’s Pro-Abortion Push

WonbyOneanddone

Oct 14, 2020
ohio
✟34,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The democrats just took over the entire government on a pro-abortion platform so why ever change?

You even have a President, a VP, and most of the Supreme Court justices claiming they are Catholic.

If so, Christians are behind the wheel of mass genocide against the unborn.

So long as Jesus bows to the DNC, religion is Ok.

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟439,278.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm finding it hard to not have strong negative feelings about Cardinal Gregory. How corrupt does he have to be that he won't dispense proper discipline (i.e. excommunication or at least denial of Holy Communion) to arguably the most influential lay Catholic in the world?

There was a time when Kings were excommunicated, I think I've listed them out on here recently. But nOoOo, today the hierarchs are just a bunch of cowards* who can't do what must be done for the sake of Biden's soul and the souls of thousands of other Catholics who are bound to follow his terrible example.

Even the Washington Post is printing opinion pieces declaring that Biden's abortion views conflict with his [alleged] Catholic faith. Everyone knows this. Everyone knows the Church won't change it's stance on abortion, anyone who believes otherwise has their heads too far into where the sun doesn't shine. So everyone knows Biden's views are in direct opposition to the Church, and yet nothing's being done by the Church about it. It used to be when all the facts were laid bare that one party would say "Ok I guess there's no hiding it anymore, so time to do something about this." Now it seems like the tune is closer to "Meh, who cares? What are they gonna do, fire us? LOL!"

*That's me censoring myself.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,259,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The democrats just took over the entire government on a pro-abortion platform so why ever change?

You even have a President, a VP, and most of the Supreme Court justices claiming they are Catholic.

If so, Christians are behind the wheel of mass genocide against the unborn.

So long as Jesus bows to the DNC, religion is Ok.
I don't think the VP claims to be Catholic.

And if polled on politics I'm just guessing that five of six of those Supreme Court Catholics would not be supportive of the Democrats. That particular Catholic leaning of the Supreme Court differs from 1973, when they supposedly 'found' a right to abortion. I think the majority of members then were Protestant or Jewish.

Upvote 0