Pulling teeth

payattention

Sep 23, 2005
✟903.00
Faith
SDA
Tall, I am an educator and a scholar. I am tired of Christians who "know the truth" who can only respond with anger or embarassment when they are confronted with probing questions about what they claim to know. This is because no one bothered to "pull teeth" with them. They were told what to think but not how to think. I asked every possible question I could think of and answered them before coming to my conclusions. I will not give people fish but help them learn how to fish. Most don't know how, as can be seen from their reactions to questions.

woobadooba

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
✟10,191.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
payattention said:
Tall, I am an educator and a scholar. I am tired of Christians who "know the truth" who can only respond with anger or embarassment when they are confronted with probing questions about what they claim to know. This is because no one bothered to "pull teeth" with them. They were told what to think but not how to think. I asked every possible question I could think of and answered them before coming to my conclusions. I will not give people fish but help them learn how to fish. Most don't know how, as can be seen from their reactions to questions.

When I read statements like this I just wonder where Christ's humility is!

Upvote 0