Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Psalm 68:3

King James Version

3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.

I'm thankful for when someone wants me and speaks to me in kindness of speech and have it and I will be prolonged as my days reoccurring being set apart that no one will take away from me!

Reginald Taylor Jr

Oct 26, 2023
California
✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

King James Version

3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.

I'm thankful for when someone wants me and speaks to me in kindness of speech and have it and I will be prolonged as my days reoccurring being set apart that no one will take away from me!
I'm thankful for when someone wants me and speaks tobme in kindness of speech and have it , and wants and spend time with me. I will be prolonged as my days reoccurring being set apart that no one will take away from me ! Or be sarcastic in numbers and count.

Upvote 0

Reginald Taylor Jr

Oct 26, 2023
California
✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

King James Version

Amen.

Upvote 0