Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Is there a physical side to providence, one that supplies the common and commonly taken-for-granted needs for survival? Needs not only for food, clothing, and shelter, but a providence of favor and a favor which is first seen approved by God before it is either nurtured or trampled by man. Make no mistake with that order. An order impervious to all such vain attempts by the later of those two.

“The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved.”
Since my people are crushed, I am crushed; I mourn, and horror grips me.
(Jeremiah 8:20, 21)

Idolatry came between the Lord and His people for their tangible needs, and the displeasure was far reaching.

Today, the ‘elect’ is encompassed about. Sometimes, brothers and sisters watch moments in a day pass by in His mercy, so confining. How we need to summon those unseen ministers of the Lord for them in prayer.

But, for the rest of the flock who have been “given much”, including much “liberty” in Him, hopefully, we have not fallen short by trusting too highly in that liberty,

From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain
(Jeremiah 8:10)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigger45

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
'It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor.' - George Washington

Upvote 0